ADVERTISEMENT

Antifa is as bad as the tiki torchers/proud boys.

The fringe of both sides are horrible. But, the facts are, as it stands now, the alt right fringe is way bigger, more organized, and killing way more people.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...rists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

On Wednesday, the Anti-Defamation League released a report finding that attackers with ties to right-wing extremist movements killed at least 50 people in 2018. That was close to the total number of Americans killed by domestic extremists, meaning that the far right had an almost absolute monopoly on lethal terrorism in the United States last year. That monopoly would be total if, in one case, the perpetrator had not “switched from white supremacist to radical Islamist beliefs prior to committing the murder.”

The number of fatalities is 35 percent higher than the previous year, and it marks the fourth-deadliest year for such attacks since 1970. In fact, according to the ADL, white supremacists are responsible for the majority of such attacks “almost every year.” The 2018 attacks include the one at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue by a man who blamed Jews for the migrant caravan, the mass shooting at a yoga studio by an “incel” obsessed with interracial dating, and the school massacre in Parkland, Florida, carried out by a student who wished that “all the Jews were dead.”

From 2009 through 2018, right-wing extremists accounted for 73 percent of such killings, according to the ADL, compared with 23 percent for Islamists and 3 percent for left-wing extremists. In other words, most terrorist attacks in the United States, and most deaths from terrorist attacks, are caused by white extremists. But they do not cause the sort of nationwide panic that helped Trump win the 2016 election and helped the GOP expand its Senate majority in the midterms.

Here is another good study.
https://www.csis.org/analysis/rise-far-right-extremism-united-states

Should have been /thread, but Trump cultists are all feeling and no facts.

Pro-Tip: Reply with "That's why I don't Google for others" when you can not provide any factual information to support your opinion.
I see you have not googled. So can everyone else you bothered to look up the numbers. Kind of you to make me look good.

I see you have not googled. So can everyone else you bothered to look up the numbers. Kind of you to make me look good.
You label anyone with a different view other than your own as a fascist Nazi. You are alt left and fall into the same group as antifa. You are a fascist is regards to you want to silence all who opposite of your views.

Reading comprehension. I’m minimizing one side because they are small and don’t represent anything larger including my ideas. You are minimizing the other side for some unknown reason by trying to conflate them. Why are you doing that?

U don't understand, bro.

We lose "Portland", and next thing u know, Antifa is marching down Main Street, Omaha....:eek:

Reactions: naturalmwa
You don't look good to anyone other than the other alt left antifa members on this site. Nothing looks worse than blind loyalty to a party regardless of the crimes their members commit. Crimes are being committed by both sides.

Reactions: Banditking
U don't understand, bro.

We lose "Portland", and next thing u know, Antifa is marching down Main Street, Omaha....:eek:
Yeah, dismiss it as if it’s nothing cuz, y’know, they’re your side. Seriously, listen to the fvcking podcast people. Antifa openly promotes violence to reach their goal. Their goal is essentially to dismantle the entire government and rebuild it as they see fit. They’re fvcking nuts.

Yeah, dismiss it as if it’s nothing cuz, y’know, they’re your side.

No. they're not "on my side". And that's the point.

When wackos show up at a planned peaceful demonstration at GEO Group in Aurora, CO, the "liberal activists" back out of it and distance themselves from it.

When the Proud Boys demonstrate anti-immigrant and anti-brown people demonstrations, white conservatives flock to them and pick up their own tiki torches and think "shit, these guys aren't so bad - they think just like ME!!!"

No. they're not "on my side". And that's the point.

When wackos show up at a planned peaceful demonstration at GEO Group in Aurora, CO, the "liberal activists" back out of it and distance themselves from it.

When the Proud Boys demonstrate anti-immigrant and anti-brown people demonstrations, white conservatives flock to them and pick up their own tiki torches and think "shit, these guys aren't so bad - they think just like ME!!!"
You may feel that way, but the people that should be standing up and denouncing these clowns are not. Same for the alt right folks. The adults are sitting back while the children burn the house down.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
You don't look good to anyone other than the other alt left antifa members on this site. Nothing looks worse than blind loyalty to a party regardless of the crimes their members commit. Crimes are being committed by both sides.
There is nothing like an alt left. You would know this if you were not blinded by your ideology. Please go educate yourself. I know you want to think that’s me just being dismissive, but it’s really me encouraging you to fact check me. Please go challenge what I’m saying. Try to prove that ANTIFA even approaches the numbers in the alt right. Try to show they have any government clout. Try to show that the alt right doesn’t. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt in assuming you are a honorable person of good will. So go educate yourself. When you do, I’m confident you will see reality is as I have satiated. The alt right is indeed a significant voting block and they have and do have power in the current administration. Both of those things are facts.

Reactions: Rudolph
Yeah, dismiss it as if it’s nothing cuz, y’know, they’re your side. Seriously, listen to the fvcking podcast people. Antifa openly promotes violence to reach their goal. Their goal is essentially to dismantle the entire government and rebuild it as they see fit. They’re fvcking nuts.
They are not on our side. You and I are both on the same side and we both think they are crap. Wake up.

Reactions: Rudolph
You may feel that way, but the people that should be standing up and denouncing these clowns are not.

Sure they are.

It's just that you're comparing a small group that's literally in one city, to an organization that has now pervaded the WH, the military, and is currently all over America.

Understand what "prevalance" is, and why it's important when deciding which problem is more urgent to face.

You may feel that way, but the people that should be standing up and denouncing these clowns are not. Same for the alt right folks. The adults are sitting back while the children burn the house down.
Wrong. Go google. Jesus you are ignorant.

Sure they are.

It's just that you're comparing a small group that's literally in one city, to an organization that has now pervaded the WH, the military, and is currently all over America.

Understand what "prevalance" is, and why it's important when deciding which problem is more urgent to face.
“Literally in one city”.. speaking of using google give it a try!

Reactions: hawkland14
Give this episode a listen if you disagree. I’m not pro proud boys or the tiki dudes, they can burn in Hell as far as I’m concerned, but antifa has been overrun by the very thing they aimed to destroy.

All extremists are bad, that’s why the majority of this country and the world want them out of the WH.

The fringe of both sides are horrible. But, the facts are, as it stands now, the alt right fringe is way bigger, more organized, and killing way more people.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...rists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

On Wednesday, the Anti-Defamation League released a report finding that attackers with ties to right-wing extremist movements killed at least 50 people in 2018. That was close to the total number of Americans killed by domestic extremists, meaning that the far right had an almost absolute monopoly on lethal terrorism in the United States last year. That monopoly would be total if, in one case, the perpetrator had not “switched from white supremacist to radical Islamist beliefs prior to committing the murder.”

The number of fatalities is 35 percent higher than the previous year, and it marks the fourth-deadliest year for such attacks since 1970. In fact, according to the ADL, white supremacists are responsible for the majority of such attacks “almost every year.” The 2018 attacks include the one at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue by a man who blamed Jews for the migrant caravan, the mass shooting at a yoga studio by an “incel” obsessed with interracial dating, and the school massacre in Parkland, Florida, carried out by a student who wished that “all the Jews were dead.”

From 2009 through 2018, right-wing extremists accounted for 73 percent of such killings, according to the ADL, compared with 23 percent for Islamists and 3 percent for left-wing extremists. In other words, most terrorist attacks in the United States, and most deaths from terrorist attacks, are caused by white extremists. But they do not cause the sort of nationwide panic that helped Trump win the 2016 election and helped the GOP expand its Senate majority in the midterms.

Here is another good study.
https://www.csis.org/analysis/rise-far-right-extremism-united-states

The guy went from white supremacist to islamic extremist. Got it. Yup. Happens all the time

Sure they are.

Small group? They don’t know how many actual members Antifa has, unless you got some numbers I don’t know about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT