ADVERTISEMENT

Antifa is as bad as the tiki torchers/proud boys.

Hate group count hits 20-year high amid rise in white supremacy, report says

The most significant growth was in the number of white nationalist organizations, up from 100 in 2017 to 148 in 2018, said Beirich, who wrote the report. It marks a resurgence in the aftermath of the massive rally in 2017 in Charlottesville, Virginia, that focused attention on the movement.

"Much of the energy on the radical right this year was concentrated in the white supremacist milieu," the report says. "After a lull that followed the violence in Charlottesville, which brought criminal charges and civil suits that temporarily dampened the radical right's activism and organizing, newer groups gathered momentum."

Maybe we should just let Google do the census.
It’s surprising that Trump wouldn’t outsource this for a profit. I’ll call that a Trump accomplishment and give him credit for not screwing this up too. Yet another way he’s better than W.

Yes they are deplorables too, but they are insignificant and they don’t vote so they aren’t near the problem.
Yes, they are a small group with little power. We can’t say that about the alt right who make up a significant voting block.
You have evidence to support all these imagination?

And what makes the alt right "alt right" if I might ask?

I've yet to see anyone running around with alt-right shirts and flags, wearing car mats and hockey masks, assaulting pinkos. Link?

You have evidence to support all these imagination?

And what makes the alt right "alt right" if I might ask?

I've yet to see anyone running around with alt-right shirts and flags, wearing car mats and hockey masks, assaulting pinkos. Link?
Yes, it’s all on the internet for you.

It is clear that @naturalmwa and @Joes Place did not listen to the podcast. And still have not seen any numbers from either showing the Proud Boys or Tiki torches have 10 million plus as members.

I know the military has been dealing with white nationalists within their midst for many years now. So are police forces. It seems, so is ICE.

They are not dealing with Antifa in their midst, however.

Or “Infiltrating our military and police forces” like some dolt likes to repeat about the other side. Crazy...I know.

You could go research this and learn.

Of course, you'd have to accept that The Military Times isn't some liberal blog.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...emains-a-problem-for-the-military-poll-shows/

White nationalism remains a problem for the military, poll suggests

Among non-white service members in the poll, incidents of racism and racist ideology increased from 42 percent in 2017 to more than half those surveyed in 2018.

rightcenter10.png

RIGHT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

You could go research this and learn.

Of course, you'd have to accept that The Military Times isn't some liberal blog.
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...emains-a-problem-for-the-military-poll-shows/

White nationalism remains a problem for the military, poll suggests

Among non-white service members in the poll, incidents of racism and racist ideology increased from 42 percent in 2017 to more than half those surveyed in 2018.

rightcenter10.png

RIGHT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Lol...you look at a hundred stories about Antifa, their organization and the problems they cause and swear up and down that they don’t exist...or at least aren’t organized. And in the next breath you swear that our police and military are being overrun with white nationalists.

It’s not that I don’t believe you, it’s that you just conveniently believe what you want and pass it on while pretending loudly the other half of reality doesn’t exist.

Reactions: Banditking
Lol...you look at a hundred stories about Antifa, their organization and the problems they cause and swear up and down that they don’t exist..

No. As you've been informed: they are a very small group, with limited prevalance and ability to infiltrate anything. Portland is the only area we see "news" about them (a few at other major city's rallies, but really a figment of the rightwing media imagination).

In contrast, I've posted a news article from The Military Times that indicates white nationalism has been a problem in the military for a while, and that problem is growing.

There are plenty of other examples of white nationalists infiltrating other areas of society.

You are trying to equate the two, which is simply nonsense.

This thread should have had one reply and been over with: "yep"

I agree they "are as bad as", in terms of their violent attacks on people.

I completely disagree they are "as big a threat as", because they do not have the backing of any major political party or candidate. White nationalists have that backing and complicity of politicians. And a President who is loathe to come out publicly and condemn what they stand for.

Sure they are.

It's just that you're comparing a small group that's literally in one city, to an organization that has now pervaded the WH, the military, and is currently all over America.

Understand what "prevalance" is, and why it's important when deciding which problem is more urgent to face.

You understand that when kkk and Nazi types have rallies that it hasn’t been atypical for like 10 people to show up. They’ve been doing this for many decades.

The “alt right” is a new invention that was confusing to a lot of people. Initial exposure for many was Milo Y ripping on pc speech. Which, he had a point. So people shared his videos ripping pc speech. Turned out that movement was infected w the Spencer types. But no, not everyone who was identifying as “alt right” understood that. There’s a similar phenomena with the alt-left antifa types. Gno highlights this in his podcast. The punch a Nazi memes and other antifa content was regularly shared on my Facebook feed by conventional progressive liberals. I don’t think they’d go to Antifa rallies or hurt anyone. But they are onboard with some of the rhetoric. It’s very similar to the alt right. Anyone castigating the republicans as mostly deplorables probably falls in the Antifa sympathizer space. If we count that way, we have millions of Antifa.

Spencer et al tried to mainstream their views and I’d argue failed. I’d also argue that the pc/identity politics approach of the left was an enabler for the logic of the alt right “torch” types. Because the lunatic fringe of the left (your aoc types) is no different in logic than the kkk. Note, the kkk was the enforcement arm of the Democratic Party.....the original identity politique.

Have you ever met anyone who identified as a white supremacist? I haven’t.

I have met people who identify as Antifa.

Last edited:
You understand that when kkk and Nazi types have rallies that it hasn’t been atypical for like 10 people to show up. They’ve been doing this for many decades.

The “alt right” is a new invention that was confusing to a lot of people.

No. It is not a "new invention".
And the military recognizes it has a serious problem of white nationalists in its midst. They have zero Antifa, from any information I'm aware of.

No. It is not a "new invention".
And the military recognizes it has a serious problem of white nationalists in its midst. They have zero Antifa, from any information I'm aware of.

It was coined in 2008. I don’t think most people ever heard of it until 2016. I read Milo y’s article “guide to the alt right” or whatever when this movement was picking up press, which was very and likely intentionally misleading. I thought, initially, it was a populist group that was mostly anti pc. And, I bet most people saw it that way until the Spencer types made their presence clear and also their skin color arguments. Very few people agree with that crap in relative terms.

I thought the inclusion of Bannon by trump was a serious error because of that affiliation and also the populism angle.

I do not believe the Spencer type alt right is a major influence or bloc politically today.

Last edited:
White nationalists have that backing and complicity of politicians. And a President who is loathe to come out publicly and condemn what they stand for.

There you go again...making shit up.

I guess when Trump said, “Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups,”, it didn't count for some other made up bull shit reason you're gonna give.

Cant's wait for that one.

Reactions: Banditking
And I respect you enough to just tell you I believe you made them up.
Why believe? Go satisfy your curiosity and prove I made them up.

It amazes me how many people refuse to educate themselves and form opinions based on nothing when the facts are right at your finger tips. You are just a lazy ignorant fool. You perfectly represent the opposition and I thank you for the smug.

There you go again...making shit up.

I guess when Trump said, “Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups,”, it didn't count for some other made up bull shit reason you're gonna give.

Cant's wait for that one.
When racists feel you are talking for them, you probably should reevaluate what you are saying.

This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for. And we’re obviously seeing it only because there’s another election coming up. But I’ll tell you, even knowing that, it still feels so good.

https://dailystormer.name/trump-tel...s-to-leave-america-return-to-their-shitholes/

Reactions: naturalmwa
When racists feel you are talking for them, you probably should reevaluate what you are saying.

This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for. And we’re obviously seeing it only because there’s another election coming up. But I’ll tell you, even knowing that, it still feels so good.

https://dailystormer.name/trump-tel...s-to-leave-america-return-to-their-shitholes/

Agree. David Duke recently said ilhan Omar is the most important new member of Congress. Why do you think that is?

Portland is the only area we see "news" about them (a few at other major city's rallies, but really a figment of the rightwing media imagination).

There you go...making shit up again.

I guess CNN is right wing.

This article talks about their prevalence in Washington DC, Seattle, Berkeley, Minnesota, New York, Philly, Alabama, Houston, Nebraska and other places.

But yeah...they only show up in Portland and CNN is right wing media with an imagination. Gotcha.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html

Indeed, over the past year, Antifa members have been involved in clashes across the country and the world, including in Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, Alabama and Nebraska, and at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany.

And what does that have to do with what I posted in response to Joe's lie?

Joe said "White nationalists have that backing and complicity of politicians. And a President who is loathe to come out publicly and condemn what they stand for."

Our President may say he condemns what white nationalists stand for, but his actions show he is courting them. Why do you think they said, "And we’re obviously seeing it only because there’s another election coming up. But I’ll tell you, even knowing that, it still feels so good."

Because she's a perfect target for white nationalists.
She speaks openly of her hate for Jews.
Congrats Omar, David Duke thinks the world of you. How's it feel gohawk that your party members are liked by the KKK?

“By defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!”

Why believe? Go satisfy your curiosity and prove I made them up.

It amazes me how many people refuse to educate themselves and form opinions based on nothing when the facts are right at your finger tips. You are just a lazy ignorant fool. You perfectly represent the opposition and I thank you for the smug.
Ok, I went and looked them up. It appears you were wrong. Even more wrong than I thought, as it turns out.

She speaks openly of her hate for Jews.
Congrats Omar, David Duke thinks the world of you. How's it feel gohawk that your party members are liked by the KKK?

“By defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!”
I am not sure the KKK will be voting for her reelection, but I am sure KKK members will be voting for Donald Trump's reelection.

She apologized for her statements that were seen as anti Semitic. I have no voice in whether or not she is reelected. President Trump is a different story.

Ok, I went and looked them up. It appears you were wrong. Even more wrong than I thought, as it turns out.

Yep. I also used the google and it turns out the Democratic Party is mainstreaming communism. Check it out.

Cpusa.org

Note. That isn’t right wing propaganda. It’s not Fox News. It’s not spun by hannity. That is the communist part of the USA website. You can find the entire democratic platform supported on that site.

There you go...making shit up again.

And, one more try: white nationalists have been around for far longer than "a year", and have been the focus of a major Army crackdown due to the extensive infiltration.

You can keep claiming the two groups are "equal" in prevalence, but it's simply not true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT