ADVERTISEMENT

any reports on how weighlifting this winter went??

Sep 20, 2017
wondering if the boys got some big gains and type. hope our lineman put good pounds on. glad we didnt send boys to the hospital unlike those rhamdolosis huskers. go hawks!

I had a couple notes two weeks back when they tested the week before spring break.

Tristan Wirfs hang cleaned 370 x 8, which is a 459 lb. one rep max, and is already approaching Brandon Scherff's record of 480 lbs.

Nick Easley tied the WR record for pro agility at 3.78 seconds.

Amani Jones' one rep squat max was 625 lbs. and Kyler Schott was at 640 lbs, which is a record for a freshman offensive guard.

I had a couple notes two weeks back when they tested the week before spring break.

Tristan Wirfs hang cleaned 370 x 8, which is a 459 lb. one rep max, and is already approaching Brandon Scherff's record of 480 lbs.

Nick Easley tied the WR record for pro agility at 3.78 seconds.

Amani Jones' one rep squat max was 625 lbs. and Kyler Schott was at 640 lbs, which is a record for a freshman offensive guard.
Impressive! Jones is a beast. TW will be an AA before he leaves Iowa. Is Schott a walk on?

Word is the winter strength and conditioning has the Hawks looking awful fast.

Last edited:
I heard everybody got two inches shorter though. Well not everybody i see stanley went from 6-5 last year to 6-4 this year.

Last edited:
H8fullgr8 is back. Is this the handle you're so proud about?

L
O
S
E
R
Better look at that posting history for Hawkeye Dan. It’s really enjoyable reading your paranoid rants. There are thousands of fans of multiple teams that love trolling message board Hawkeye fans, if you think it’s all one guy you’re not too bright. Man it’s easy to get under your skin. Love it.

Better look at that posting history for Hawkeye Dan. It’s really enjoyable reading your paranoid rants. There are thousands of fans of multiple teams that love trolling message board Hawkeye fans, if you think it’s all one guy you’re not too bright. Man it’s easy to get under your skin. Love it.

Link?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT