ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else having problems navigating this site?

HawkBall23

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
It started a couple/few days ago, but trying to just access the site let alone navigating forums and/or threads has become a real PITA most of the time.

Forum/thread navigation either won't load at all, or if it does, takes minute(s) to do so. There are times it works fine, but more often than not now, its slow AF.

For reference, just about everywhere else I go on the interwebz is pretty much instant like it should be. This site, most of the time now? Frustration and test of patience.

Reactions: gohawks50
It started a couple/few days ago, but trying to just access the site let alone navigating forums and/or threads has become a real PITA most of the time.

Forum/thread navigation either won't load at all, or if it does, takes minute(s) to do so. There are times it works fine, but more often than not now, its slow AF.

For reference, just about everywhere else I go on the interwebz is pretty much instant like it should be. This site, most of the time now? Frustration and test of patience.
On my phone I do. When I'm on my laptop/desktop I have no problems. But Iphone and Ipad versions are buggy for me.

Reactions: BelemNole and Moral
Interesting I have no problems. But also never access it from a phone. Might be the difference.

I usually access this site/these forums on my home desktop.

Haven't tried accessing/browsing with android phone in some time now, so not sure if would have problems there as well or not.

Last edited:
Had issues with pages loading yesterday. Today, so far, is much better. Here on an iPhone using Safari.

There are times when just trying to react to a post can be frustrating AF as well. Trying to like a post can take at least half a minute to a minute, or more, just to load. And that's if it takes at all.

This site has been running as inefficiently as a Ferentzball offense.

Reactions: BelemNole
There are times when just trying to react to a post can be frustrating AF as well. Trying to like a post can take at least half a minute to a minute, or more, just to load. And that's if it takes at all.

This site has been running as inefficiently as a Ferentzball offense.

It doesn’t matter the device, what you describe is a regular occurrence. Even with very fast internet, this site often slows to a crawl.

Had issues with pages loading yesterday. Today, so far, is much better. Here on an iPhone using Safari.
Update. Site loads fine using cellular, but so freaking slow with my home wifi. No issues with my wifi. Hulu streaming fine, my wifi in my office is ok. Weird.

Edit. I’m back to slow pages loading again today. As in ridiculously slow.

It doesn’t matter the device, what you describe is a regular occurrence. Even with very fast internet, this site often slows to a crawl.

That damn video ad sure loads fast and tho -------------------->>>

It's on and off on good performance. Maybe they are just letting the planned obsolescence run it's course so we go to the pay site? I also just figure its my old laptop that is the issue.

If you’re on your phone clear your browser history. I have the same issue. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds or more for the site to initially load.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
post your credit card number (with security pin) and I'll look into it for you
Here it is, you ready?

cheeky-boy-middle-finger.gif

Clear the site's cache. The rivals software seems so old that it bogs down even the fastest browsers.

My biggest problem is page suddenly reload while I am posting. Have to scroll back to the post and then refresh to get my partial post again. Weird.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT