ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Ever Struggle With Acne?

Like others, I had horrible, scar type acne in high school. Would leave for school in the morning as clear as could be and come home broken out all over. Took Accutane and that helped but had bloody noses and my lips, to this day, are still chapped. Powerful stuff but the loss of acne sure made me feel better about myself.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Chapped lips... yeah. No amount of water consumed was enough. I kept Blisstek tubes in jeans pocket, coat pocket, center console... Accutane was just a potent, potent pill. I will always remember the deformed baby drawings on the packaging, warning pregnant women to stay far away from the stuff.

No, if someone assumes you're juicing because your muscled and lean, then they don't understand hard work and nutrition...and by accusing...are therefore pussies
But you didn't say they were a pussy, you suggested you weren't, specifically because you had muscles and resembled someone who had been juicing. I know you're not big on logic or English, so I'm glad to help.

But you didn't say they were a pussy, you suggested you weren't, specifically because you had muscles and resembled someone who had been juicing. I know you're not big on logic or English, so I'm glad to help.
Hmm, people who accuse others of juicing, because they worked out too, but didn't look like that....that's who I am talking about.

If someone doesn't have big muscles, they're a pussy? Good heavens, you sound awesome.
Ragle..this was what I was replying to...so, using logic, you were accusing me of saying people without big muscles are pussies..which isn't the case..people who accuse others of juicing, because they tried lifting and didn't get big...are pussies...or at the least lazy and soft, didn't work hard enough in the gym.

If someone doesn't have big muscles, they're a pussy? Good heavens, you sound awesome.
Ragle..this was what I was replying to...so, using logic, you were accusing me of saying people without big muscles are pussies..which isn't the case..people who accuse others of juicing, because they tried lifting and didn't get big...are pussies...or at the least lazy and soft, didn't work hard enough in the gym.
You already addressed this, badly, did you forget to change handles this time? We all get you're big and strong and not a pussy. Congrats.

In my experience it was usually the all natural hard working huge body builder types that accused people of juicing, not the "pussies", but I'm sure they're all pussies compared to you big guy.

You already addressed this, badly, did you forget to change handles this time? We all get you're big and strong and not a pussy. Congrats.

In my experience it was usually the all natural hard working huge body builder types that accused people of juicing, not the "pussies", but I'm sure they're all pussies compared to you big guy.
All natural hardworking....flattered when people accuse me...but when other "lifters" accuse..and I hear them talking about getting drunk all weekend....I"m like no....the difference is willpower and dedication.

All natural hardworking....flattered when people accuse me...but when other "lifters" accuse..and I hear them talking about getting drunk all weekend....I"m like no....the difference is willpower and dedication.
Ok. So it's the lazy people who don't have your willpower and dedication, regardless of how big their muscles are, who are pussies.

I don't know why you seem to be refuting my complimentary characterization of you. Clearly you're one tough hombre.

Ok. So it's the lazy people who don't have your willpower and dedication, regardless of how big their muscles are, who are pussies.

I don't know why you seem to be refuting my complimentary characterization of you. Clearly you're one tough hombre.
Indeed.

11380c2f3519797f043821f488186753.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT