ADVERTISEMENT

AOC is my favorite……come on girl

How the **** does that post relate to sexual thoughts towards her! Lol methinks she's the one with the hangups.

Reactions: Gimmered
Reason 100,000 I don't have a twitter account.

- Why does someone care about what shoes someone else is wearing?
- Why does someone care that someone cares about what shoes someone else is wearing?
- Twitter is the damn digital version of the supermarket tabloids.

Side Note: I just watched Don't Look Up last night and kept wondering if it was a documentary.

Reactions: dandh and Chuck C
375x500.249.jpg

Reactions: Tom Paris
Looks like the "boyfriend" is wearing a pair of Birks......the #1 selling shoe in the world. Traditional Birks are not compatible with water, unless you wear the "EVAs" ......apparently her "friend" has more shoe sense than the author, too.....

Actually, that is it.
So direlection of duty as the state burns. Sums it up. He could have said this awhile ago. Maybe had state testing sights set up and not sued schools for having mask mandates. This **** gets 0 passes.

Last edited:
So direlection of duty as the state burns. Sums it up. He could have said this awhile and you know had state testing sights set up and not sued schools for having mask mandates. This **** gets 0 passes.

Florida is burning?

I’m not much of a fan of hers, but she’s way more more right than she is wrong here.

So direlection of duty as the state burns. Sums it up. He could have said this awhile and you know had state testing sights set up and not sued schools for having mask mandates. This **** gets 0 passes.
There are testing sites everywhere. They even started putting them next to gas stations. Pop
Up testing centers.

if he sees that tweet, kf will feel compelled to reimpose his twitter ban on players

Looks like the "boyfriend" is wearing a pair of Birks......the #1 selling shoe in the world. Traditional Birks are not compatible with water, unless you wear the "EVAs" ......apparently her "friend" has more shoe sense than the author, too.....
And nobody cares, Al Bundy.

Reactions: Chief Turkeyscratch
Indeed. Why did DeSantis sue schools for masks and fight tooth and nail blocking any type of response to the pandemic? 0 state testing facilities currently. Colossal failure.

What do schools (where young people spend much of their time at) have to do with older people dying?

I’m not much of a fan of hers, but she’s way more more right than she is wrong here.
Agreed. People who concern themselves with what others do their own personal free time can fvck off. Same for the idiots giving FLA Gov shit about it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT