ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona indictments

Why would one assume a leftist would treat this situation fairly given their national corruption and abuse of the justice system?
why would someone assume a portrayal of this situation offered by charlie f'ing kirk is honest and accurate?

why would someone assume the arizona AG is a "leftist" when they were a member of the republican party until 2019?

why would someone assume a portrayal of this situation offered by charlie f'ing kirk is honest and accurate?

why would someone assume the arizona AG is a "leftist" when they were a member of the republican party until 2019?
Aw, you don't like Charlie?

Aw, you don't like Charlie?
not particularly...and i'm especially uninterested in his legal opinions - just as i would be with, say, bill maher or rob reiner

again worth pointing out though...this supposed "leftist" AG was a long-time member of the republican party until 2019

Reactions: mattymoknows
For all the examples of Republicans trying to cheat in elections, I really can't understand Dem resistance to greater election security.

Do we really still believe that people of color don't know how to get IDs?
Educate yourself.

Reactions: Huey Grey
not particularly...and i'm especially uninterested in his legal opinions - just as i would be with, say, bill maher or rob reiner

again worth pointing out though...this supposed "leftist" AG was a long-time member of the republican party until 2019
He's way better than Ron Reiner at minimum. That guy was a frequent flyer on epstein airlines.
Educate yourself.
Nou

What we need in these "fake electors" trials, is millions of counts of essentially attempting to eliminate legitimate votes.

When guilty, they can serve 30-100 days x however many million votes they tried to overturn.
Let 'em rot in prison for however many days that comes out to.

Reactions: Bulldogs1974
What we need in these "fake electors" trials, is millions of counts of essentially attempting to eliminate legitimate votes.

When guilty, they can serve 30-100 days x however many million votes they tried to overturn.
Let 'em rot in prison for however many days that comes out to.
Spoken like a true fascist

Can't deny his involvement in nearly every single Trump case. Docs prove he's inserted himself and weaponized the doj. This isnt even something that can be disputed at this point lol
I'm happy that the POTUS is inserting his influence on these proceedings. These people deserve to be held to account.

Turn this around. Do you think it's okay that the GOP tried to steal an election? They cheated and lied on every level. Why are you okay with that?

Ugh. What is wrong with you?

The current republicans don't want it to be harder to cheat at elections. They just want it harder to vote.
That's the narrative of MSNBC and CNN, but objectively it just isn't true.

It shouldn't be a partisan issue. Ensure citizens, and only citizens can vote. Make it easy for them to do so securely. Not hard, should be a common goal.

Instead every time anyone loses they claim it's fraud/stolen. It's going to happen again in November. Why not address it up front AND continue prosecuting fraud?

I'm happy that the POTUS is inserting his influence on these proceedings. These people deserve to be held to account.

Turn this around. Do you think it's okay that the GOP tried to steal an election? They cheated and lied on every level. Why are you okay with that?
The left actually did steal an election though lol

It shouldn't be a partisan issue. Ensure citizens, and only citizens can vote. Make it easy for them to do so securely. Not hard, should be a common goal.

Instead every time anyone loses they claim it's fraud/stolen. It's going to happen again in November. Why not address it up front AND continue prosecuting fraud?
i would generally agree with you if those claims of fraud were genuine or based on anything other than the fact that the person making the claim is unhappy with the result

see scruddy's comments right below yours...this isn't based on anything definitive or provable or identifiable...which means you can't change regulations or election security to address them

regardless of what is "improved" or made "more secure" there are always going to be people making accusations (based on zero actual evidence) of election fraud

Alternate electors were a legal requirement for consideration in a court of law should any of those suits have panned out. The democrats did the same thing in Nixon v kennedy in Hawaii to set this precedent.
Ignorance is bliss! Your attention is directed to Counts 1-9 of the Indictment and the scheme to defraud. They willingly participated in the scheme concocted by Kenneth Cheesebrough (who appears to be a cooperating government witness).

BTW, submission of an alternate elector slate is a legislative function and not the task a group of some goofy unauthorized self-selecting conspiracy theorists meeting in a cramped hotel room.

I agree but the left needs to stop with the whole victim crap. Just be normal and take the W.
Honestly, imo there is no W. Until the person who is truly responsible for all of this bull shit that was unleashed on American Democracy is held even a smidgen accountable.
Sure all of the pawns are going through some things. But the real crook has had zero consequences.

Last edited:
You'd think that there would be a shred of evidence of that. Weird.
The hunter biden laptop narrative manipulation was election theft. Change my mind.
Spoken like a Rule-Of-Law-ist
Nothing you suggested was based off of existing legal theory; you came up with an arbitrary reasoning to imprison people you don't agree with politically for life sentences.

you came up with an arbitrary reasoning to imprison people you don't agree with politically for life sentences.

I came up with the same reasoning if someone illegally stole and shredded someone's ballot preventing them from voting, illegally. Which is a felony.

Extrapolating that to millions of ballots they tried to illegally overturn is well within established legal precedents.

Add in Guliani, Jenna Ellis, Mark Meadows, Boris Epstein and a few others, but not indicted co-conspirator Donald Trump
Statute of limitations is 7 years I believe. So you indict those lower on the totem pole and see if you can get them to flip and divulge additional evidence against Trump. Then after the 2024 election, you indict.

The hunter biden laptop narrative manipulation was election theft. Change my mind.
Huh? Even allowing that everything Hunter Biden is accused of is true (which I do not), what part of it is election theft? I'll admit I ignored most of it because it was clearly bullshit, but wasn't that more of a pay for influence? Where does election theft even come into it? This seems like a stretch, even for you.

(I'm trying to keep this civil because you have good taste in watches, by the way.)

Reduce or eliminate voting sites.

Eliminate vote by mail.

This has been the Orange Turd mantra for years.

WTF is wrong with you. You are literally in an abstract, convoluted world of reality. This is 180 degrees of where things exist. Now I see how where your posts come from.

And fraud can't be prosecuted if it doesn't occur. Sorry Charley. 2 years, millions of dollars spent, and no fraud found. Dream on.

Last edited:
Reduce or eliminate voting sites.

Eliminate vote by mail.

This has been the Orange Turd mantra for years.

WTF is wrong with you. You are literally in an abstract, convoluted world of reality. This is 180 degrees of where things exist. Now I see how where your posts come from.

And fraud can't be prosecuted if it doesn't occur. Sorry Charley. 2 years, millions of dollars spent, and no fraud found. Dream on.
Do you not remember how long it took Dems to acknowledge that trump was legitimately elected? I do.

You will see claims of election fraud regardless of who wins in November. We did in 2016, we did in 2020, and we will in 2024 because we've done nothing to solve it. That's just reality. We've seen it from both parties and there's no reason to believe we won't again.

Do you not remember how long it took Dems to acknowledge that trump was legitimately elected? I do.

You will see claims of election fraud regardless of who wins in November. We did in 2016, we did in 2020, and we will in 2024 because we've done nothing to solve it. That's just reality. We've seen it from both parties and there's no reason to believe we won't again.

Trying to both sides this huh? FVCKING HILLARY CONCEDED, did you fvcking forget that?

What does this have to do with the crimes the Republicans committed?

Reactions: Joes Place

I don't remember anyone saying there was election fraud in 2016. Dems pointed out proven Russian interference then, but I don't recall anyone disputing the results.

2020, there was a lot because the one guy couldn't accept that he lost. But that was all unproven and unfounded. I'm sure it will be the same in 2024, no matter what changes in the election process. Knowing that, how do you fix a problem that A) doesn't exist and B) will still be termed a "problem" by the same one guy?

I don't remember anyone saying there was election fraud in 2016. Dems pointed out proven Russian interference then, but I don't recall anyone disputing the results.

2020, there was a lot because the one guy couldn't accept that he lost. But that was all unproven and unfounded. I'm sure it will be the same in 2024, no matter what changes in the election process. Knowing that, how do you fix a problem that A) doesn't exist and B) will still be termed a "problem" by the same one guy?
Crooked Hillary is on record for saying election was stolen from her.

Wow...those are some dark blue glasses you have there.

It's simply not worth trying to have a reasonable discussion with a lot of you. I guess I have my answer now though.

BTW it was proven Russia bought ads on Facebook (for both candidates). All the other Russia stuff was proven to be garbage. You know that though.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Wow...those are some dark blue glasses you have there.

It's simply not worth trying to have a reasonable discussion with a lot of you. I guess I have my answer now though.

BTW it was proven Russia bought ads on Facebook (for both candidates). All the other Russia stuff was proven to be garbage. You know that though.
OK your trolling is obvious now. Or, you truly rotate wearing your tin-foil hats during the week.

My final two words: Mueller Report.

And yet she still accepted the rule of law and conceded. Your demented, narcissistic, moronic cult leader still thinks he won because his mental illness will now allow him to say the words, "I lost." All the proof in the world will never convince him, or you, apparently. Why you and millions of others would back such a buffoon still baffles me. He's so transparently unfit for office, how can you not see that? How can you not see through his childish boasts and lies? I wouldn't trust Donald Trump to run a news stand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT