ADVERTISEMENT

Arland Bruce has arrived & is practicing w/ Brody Brecht at Ankeny. FINALLY, ON OCTOBER 1, Ruled ELIGIBLE to Play.

IHSAA rules that Arland Bruce is ineligible to play for Ankeny.

I was told this last night but hadn't seen it confirmed anywhere. I'm curious what process the other out-of-state transfers went through that Bruce did not. Also, if it's for tonight's game only or the entire season.

I was told this last night but hadn't seen it confirmed anywhere. I'm curious what process the other out-of-state transfers went through that Bruce did not. Also, if it's for tonight's game only or the entire season.

He probably told the truth and said he was going to live with someone other than mom or dad moving to the district. Multiple rental properties have a name on them but not living there.

He probably told the truth and said he was going to live with someone other than mom or dad moving to the district. Multiple rental properties have a name on them but not living there.
He did move with mom. His brothers didn’t move, and his mom gave guardianship of them to her brother. IHSAA said that wasn’t enough.

This is BS. To do it on Gameday none the less. I remember in HS we had a kid move before sr year. His mom literally got a condo back in town where “she lived” with him. he basically lived solo Monday-Thursday so he could play with his friends he had played with his whole life for his senior year.

end of the day let the kid play. Arland isn’t the only one doing this. You’d think with everything going on Ihsaa would be lenient but no they have to go all Ncaa on him.

This is BS. To do it on Gameday none the less. I remember in HS we had a kid move before sr year. His mom literally got a condo back in town where “she lived” with him. he basically lived solo Monday-Thursday so he could play with his friends he had played with his whole life for his senior year.

end of the day let the kid play. Arland isn’t the only one doing this. You’d think with everything going on Ihsaa would be lenient but no they have to go all Ncaa on him.

Yeah I don't get this. He didn't just move with an uncle or cousin. His mom moved to Iowa. Not sure how the IHSAA ruling stands up in court.

If there were not restrictions on fan attendance, then I might believe this has something to do with money for IHSAA.

Ridiculous. Rumor has it that Clone psycho CyTwins sent info and tweeted at the organization. Which makes sense since jealous they lost him and Brody and out of nowhere he is ineligible. Twins doesn’t have amy pull but is insane and threatened to file bogus documents and the organization pulled him one game. That Twins is sick to hurt a kid who didn’t choose ISU. He will play soon enough but really sad an ISU person built the case for him not to play and sent it in. Get a life!

Arland will be filing papers Monday morning for a TRO. I know since I am filing them. It is a total travesty. Single Mom, minority and wait until the eve of the game. There is nothing that prevents him from playing outside of somebody trying to be center stage. Wrong facts, wrong athlete and really the wrong time. I heard there were some politics involved which will be fleshed out. But extremely sad what they are attempting to do and hopefully will be rectified this week. The family will release a further statement tomorrow. This is a great kid with a great family.

The injunction will be filed tomorrow. Just a horrible look. As part of the deal we found out the anonymous tip (which is BS) came from CyTwins. We will file the pleading tomorrow but CyTwins went so far as to try and get an Iowa recruit ineligible. That is f’n sick. Arland will play Friday night against Waukee.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
That is true. But the tip which is flat wrong came according to the IT from CyTwins. He actually is trying to get Bruce ineligible. He forwarded it to Tom Keating to get the ruling. That is so sad. Well this week will be hopefully overturned. But CyTwins reported an Ankeny kid cause he is going to Iowa. Stay strong Clones and when I get Arland playing this week his family will tell you why he told Matty to F off.

The injunction will be filed tomorrow. Just a horrible look. As part of the deal we found out the anonymous tip (which is BS) came from CyTwins. We will file the pleading tomorrow but CyTwins went so far as to try and get an Iowa recruit ineligible. That is f’n sick. Arland will play Friday night against Waukee.

What wast the tip? If Twins made something up in an effort to damage a kid, have you contacted the police or sought damages from him?

Good luck, man. My step daughter goes to Waukee and I was planning on checking out Arland on Friday. If this is seriously an Iowa State fan's doing, they need some court-ordered therapy.

Are u kidding? Um not a criminal action. On the civil side he speaks for CF so may consider that. Funny to bring down Chris Williams over Twins sending stuff to the Iowa High school admin. But that shows weakness. Twins is a sick person. Not worth my time now. Will get to him later. Anyway, met with Arland today. The papers will be filed tomorrow. He should play Friday against Waukee or the board will have serious problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT