ADVERTISEMENT

Arland Bruce has arrived & is practicing w/ Brody Brecht at Ankeny. FINALLY, ON OCTOBER 1, Ruled ELIGIBLE to Play.

Twins Is trying his best to stop a minority player from a single Mom household from playing. And all on behalf of his hatred for Iowa. Sick person. Court papers will be filed tomorrow. And if the family wants, subpoenas on CF for what was sent to hurt Arland.

Oilchecker. Easy. The hearsay that went into the decision. Will be taken care of soon enough. And on Twins what he has posted is magically the same quotes used by the school district. Wonder where that happened. Weird people here stick up for a guy who does nothing but try and hurt all our teams.

Oilchecker. Easy. The hearsay that went into the decision. Will be taken care of soon enough. And on Twins what he has posted is magically the same quotes used by the school district. Wonder where that happened. Weird people here stick up for a guy who does nothing but try and hurt all our teams.
I'm not sticking up for the guy. Only thing I know about him is what you post about him here. Just seems odd to me.

I'm not sticking up for the guy. Only thing I know about him is what you post about him here. Just seems odd to me.

Seems very odd. Also always a good plan to hear information from both sides rather than blindly believing the message board lawyer.

I very rarely do this because calling out someone on an Internet message board is pretty much a huge waste of time, but damn, your obsession with this CyTwins dude is just weird. Have seen your posts before doing the same thing. I’m a Hawk fan to the core but just find your repeated reference to the dude strange. Just my opinion though.

Hope the stuff with Arland gets figured out and he’s on the field the rest of the season.

Are u kidding? Um not a criminal action. On the civil side he speaks for CF so may consider that. Funny to bring down Chris Williams over Twins sending stuff to the Iowa High school admin. But that shows weakness. Twins is a sick person. Not worth my time now. Will get to him later. Anyway, met with Arland today. The papers will be filed tomorrow. He should play Friday against Waukee or the board will have serious problems.

If this person is defaming a minor with false information to hurt him, he should absolutely be sued. Sunlight is the best disinfectant, and if this truly happened I think this person needs to be stopped. To do nothing IMO is a moral failure. Plus, you clearly hate the guy, you clearly hate CF, so why would you care if it's brought down?

Ridiculous. Rumor has it that Clone psycho CyTwins sent info and tweeted at the organization. Which makes sense since jealous they lost him and Brody and out of nowhere he is ineligible. Twins doesn’t have amy pull but is insane and threatened to file bogus documents and the organization pulled him one game. That Twins is sick to hurt a kid who didn’t choose ISU. He will play soon enough but really sad an ISU person built the case for him not to play and sent it in. Get a life!

LMAO! Twins lives rent free in your head year ‘round. You post about him so much that at this point it seems like you are a jilted lover.

Maybe you should seek professional help?

Hey people the info came to me from another lawyer who is also representing the Bruce family. He got it from someone. I only repeated what I heard. Sorry to rain on the parade. My job now is to get him eligible. I would assume people here as Hawk fans would want the same thing. Once again, another lawyer on the case told me and he also semi made reference to it to the Register before I was ever retained.

So. You’re posting potentially confidential information that you heard from some other lawyer?

If he’s cheating the system he shouldn’t be eligible, Iowa recruit or not. I’m sure there is a lot more to the situation than you have mentioned.

I guess to make it clear to Legend. I was told an individual who is CyTwins gave the the association misleading info to get Arland ineligible. I don’t know if that is true. That came from now co-counsel. What I know is Arland practiced for 16 days without issue and was told Friday before the game he was ineligible based upon “recently received” information. His Mom has a signed lease to live in Ankeny with him and he is enrolled and is taking classes at Ankeny. I will be arguing for him to play against Waukee this week. This isn’t about Twins except if he did this that is sick. Period.

I guess to make it clear to Legend. I was told an individual who is CyTwins gave the the association misleading info to get Arland ineligible. I don’t know if that is true. That came from now co-counsel. What I know is Arland practiced for 16 days without issue and was told Friday before the game he was ineligible based upon “recently received” information. His Mom has a signed lease to live in Ankeny with him and he is enrolled and is taking classes at Ankeny. I will be arguing for him to play against Waukee this week. This isn’t about Twins except if he did this that is sick. Period.

It is amazing how many stories of yours involve Twins, off the board or on.

So your co-counsel knows who Twins is as well?

Reactions: OILCHECKER
He's not going to be eligible and the info didn't come from a tip. The IAHSAA did not rule at the last minute to spite him or Ankeny. There is no racial component to this. It's actually very simple. The mom "moved" here with Arland while her two younger sons stayed in Kansas. By rule, she is not "making a home ". The lawyer was quoted in the Register that she signed over guardianship of the two younger boys and is traveling back and forth. I don't know who this lawyer is but he doesn't have any idea what he's doing. To admit that to the media sealed the kid's fate.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
I’m just filing this under the “some random person trying to drum up support on a message board to try to help his friend / child” file. The more you post the less I hope he’s eligible. Prior to you posting I really wanted to see him play.

Reactions: Hawkness Monster
What? Nothing confidential at all. It is all hearsay. And Travis mentioned it to the Register. I have only posted what I heard. Did not post anything about my conversation with the Bruce family outside of the facts which will be public record. Arland is enrolled at Ankeny. Practiced 16 days with the school blessing. Because 2 of his siblings did not move up with Arland and Linda that is the reason they said he can’t play. Even though an uncle has guardianship over the the other siblings. Very bad look to pick out a minority with a single mom while 20 other kids transferred into Iowa this year and are playing.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Btw, Arland isn't the only kid. One kid from another school went back home when he was told he was ineligible and not every transfer played Friday due to eligibility issues.

What? Nothing confidential at all. It is all hearsay. And Travis mentioned it to the Register. I have only posted what I heard. Did not post anything about my conversation with the Bruce family outside of the facts which will be public record. Arland is enrolled at Ankeny. Practiced 16 days with the school blessing. Because 2 of his siblings did not move up with Arland and Linda that is the reason they said he can’t play. Even though an uncle has guardianship over the the other siblings. Very bad look to pick out a minority with a single mom while 20 other kids transferred into Iowa this year and are playing.
Enrolling in school and being eligible immediately for sports are two entirely different processes. Enrollment is a very low bar. Once a kid enrolls, the school determines initial eligibility, then sends the information to IAHSAA for review. If anyone is to blame here I'd say it's Ankeny.

Monster you are flat wrong. Look at the Code and the exception. It is a “contemporaneous parental move.” Linda and Arland moved together. There is zero about moving the whole family. Won’t argue with you will argue to the Judge this week and get him playing.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
What’s with the multiple use of the single mom angle? Why should a case be decided on that basis?

Monster you are flat wrong. Look at the Code and the exception. It is a “contemporaneous parental move.” Linda and Arland moved together. There is zero about moving the whole family. Won’t argue with you will argue to the Judge this week and get him playing.
I know the code quite well, thank you. The language of the code was written to prevent exactly what occurred here.

Reactions: WSC72
Come to Court and see. Love Hawk fans don’t want a future player eligible. Go root on the Valley QB going to K-St.

Ok Monster. Where in the Code does it say the entire family has to move? I will hang up and listen.

And to be clear the Valley QB transferred in from Colorado 3 weeks ago. Arland has a Kansas high school teammate that played Friday for SEP. Dowling has a couple kids from Illinois or wherever that played Friday night. So knock it off with the rules. Arland and his Mom live in a house in Ankeny and he goes to school there. The exception is met.

Maybe mom should just bring the other two boys here. Had they done that in the first place the kid would have played Friday

Really Monster? So the Uncle has guardianship. And Mom and Arland live in Ankeny. What of one of the other kids came? Would that work for you? What if there was a father who had to stay 6 months for a job?

Man I have never seen more heartless people for an Iowa recruit. Maybe the younger kids will be here next year after hopefully Covid is in a better place. I cannot believe I wasted my time arguing with people. Wow.

Really Monster? So the Uncle has guardianship. And Mom and Arland live in Ankeny. What of one of the other kids came? Would that work for you? What if there was a father who had to stay 6 months for a job?

So she gave up 2 of her kids so another could play football for one season.

Hopefully she will win Mother of the Year Award at the postseason banquet.

Man I have never seen more heartless people for an Iowa recruit. Maybe the younger kids will be here next year after hopefully Covid is in a better place. I cannot believe I wasted my time arguing with people. Wow.

Just guessing but I think most, if not all, would love to see him play. They just don’t appreciate the way you are going about it.

Legend you are sick person anyway. Look at the rules. Please. And get back to me where it says the entire family needs to move. Please show me. It doesn’t exist. Half the damn transfers through the years didn’t have the entire family move. Why do people want to argue against a kid who is a Hawk recruit playing football when you are not arguing against 20 other kids who transferred in from out of state this year and are going to other schools?

Maybe mom should just bring the other two boys here. Had they done that in the first place the kid would have played Friday
Absolutely right. That's what did it.

If I was in charge none of them would be eligible. But the standard is clear and is in place to prevent this exact type of situation, i e. a kid transferring simply for sports.

Reactions: WSC72
How I am going about it? I am stating what the deal is. Is this a black thing? Sure seems like it. Sad.

Lol heartless? It's high school football.

What about the kid who worked his ass off for years only to see some big recruit come in at the last second and take his spot? And of course they're all going to move back as soon as the season is over.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for any of these kids. Stay in your home state and play in the spring.

Monster - in the last 15 years how many kids transferred to Iowa to play? And how many brought the entire family? Because the answer is 50 percent at least in the short term. One of the parents or a kid is back until usually 2nd semester. So stop.

Legend you are sick person anyway. Look at the rules. Please. And get back to me where it says the entire family needs to move. Please show me. It doesn’t exist. Half the damn transfers through the years didn’t have the entire family move. Why do people want to argue against a kid who is a Hawk recruit playing football when you are not arguing against 20 other kids who transferred in from out of state this year and are going to other schools?

Start a thread about them and we will discuss it. And don't forget to include the kids who weren't granted eligibility and are not being allowed to play.

The "single mom" angle is not important, but she must be quite wealthy to hire such an esteemed team of lawyers. I'd hate to imagine lawyers who are Hawk fans offering free legal services and putting a kids NCAA eligibility at risk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT