ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests made in Ohio murders.

Arrests have been made in the stunning murder of an Ohio family back in 2016. It appears child molestation might have been involved in the motivation. HROT has assumed drugs at the time of the murders.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/13/us/ohio-piketon-killings-arrests/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/
Not sure where you’re getting child molestation out of that. The motive appears to be custody of a child. Maybe you misunderstood the part where the ine dude was charged with unlawful sexual contact with a minor for fathering a daughter when he was 20 and the mother was 15. Custody of that child appears to be the motive behind the killings. Seems like a pretty extreme act of revenge over custody of a child.

I’m surprised it turned out this way. There was a very significant marijuana grow operation at the murder scenes and I think most people assumed the murders had something to do with that. There was some talk that they might have even been done by a Mexican cartel that has been distributing in that area and the murders might never be solved.

Not sure where you’re getting child molestation out of that. The motive appears to be custody of a child. Maybe you misunderstood the part where the ine dude was charged with unlawful sexual contact with a minor for fathering a daughter when he was 20 and the mother was 15. Custody of that child appears to be the motive behind the killings. Seems like a pretty extreme act of revenge over custody of a child.

I’m surprised it turned out this way. There was a very significant marijuana grow operation at the murder scenes and I think most people assumed the murders had something to do with that. There was some talk that they might have even been done by a Mexican cartel that has been distributing in that area and the murders might never be solved.
Yeah, I read it as potential molestation being covered up.
Heinous whatever happened. And, unusual to have so many conspirators.

It’s one of the craziest stories I’ve ever seen. An entire family systematically executed over custody of one little girl.

Welcome to Appalachia.

When I read about it I thought this is worse then Hatfields and McCoys. An entire family got together and decided to go murder another family. Unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT