ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio Republican governor vetoes ban on gender-affirming care for minors

🤣🤣

Such a one-trick pony. Pitiful, really, how low the standards for the G.E.D. have gotten.

Keep spewing ridiculousness, you little simpleton!
You can't make fun of people with GEDs. Even they could define these simple words which you simply can't.

You can't make fun of people with GEDs. Even they could define these simple words which you simply can't.

🤣🤣

I have provided several links explaining the difference between gender and sex, but I understand that you probably can't read them.

I choose not to play your bigoted game, and you have nothing more than what you falsely believe to be a "gotcha" question provided to you by a "news" company that already paid 787 million dollars for lying.

You are truly a pathetic little dunce, an ongoing joke on these message boards.

Thanks for the entertainment, little incel!

😘🤡

Reactions: nelly02
🤣🤣

Such a one-trick pony. Pitiful, really, how low the standards for the G.E.D. have gotten.

Keep spewing ridiculousness, you little simpleton!
I know none of you gender ideology kooks have been paying attention, but the past "leaders" in this hokum non-science over in Northern Europe (Netherlands, Scandinavia) have totally slowed their roll on "gender affirmation." They've realized they phucked up medicalizing confused children.

There's going to be hell to pay for this eventually, and when that time comes scum like yourself are going to be all, "Who me? I never endorsed this one way or the other!" Rats'll be jumping ship like crazy.

I know none of you gender ideology kooks have been paying attention, but the past "leaders" in this hokum non-science over in Northern Europe (Netherlands, Scandinavia) have totally slowed their roll on "gender affirmation." They've realized they phucked up medicalizing confused children.

There's going to be hell to pay for this eventually, and when that time comes scum like yourself are going to be all, "Who me? I never endorsed this one way or the other!" Rats'll be jumping ship like crazy.

Ooh, look, another borderline illiterate bigot!

And he's fixated on the trans issue...shocking!

Such a pathetic little man...

😘🤡

Reactions: BrianNole777
You keep using that word "man" as if it has a meaning.

You won't answer the question because you know the answer and that answer involves a scientific explanation and science has no place in your batshit ideology.

🤣🤣🤣

Refer to post 49, E.D. (which is just too damn spot on, you impotent simpleton).

😘🤡

I have provided several links explaining the difference between gender and sex
One used to just be a Puritanical way of saying "sex" until it got latched onto by pomos and changed into an "innermost feeeeeeeeling" and the other is based in science and involves billions of years of evolution which led us to this point in time where New Age numbnuts are arguing that the former trumps the latter.

One used to just be a Puritanical way of saying "sex" until it got latched onto by pomos and changed into an "innermost feeeeeeeeling" and the other is based in science and involves billions of years of evolution which led us to this point in time where New Age numbnuts are arguing that the former trumps the latter.

🤣🤣

JFC, you are truly dumb. Transgenderism has existed forever.

You have to be trolling (poorly). Nobody is actually this stupid.

😘🤡

🤣🤣

I have provided several links explaining the difference between gender and sex, but I understand that you probably can't read them.

I choose not to play your bigoted game, and you have nothing more than what you falsely believe to be a "gotcha" question provided to you by a "news" company that already paid 787 million dollars for lying.

You are truly a pathetic little dunce, an ongoing joke on these message boards.

Thanks for the entertainment, little incel!

😘🤡
You've provided nonsense. There is no distinction between sex and gender and you nuts have proven you don't even think that now that the troons not only claim to be women but also females. Just shut up. You're dumb and embarrassing yourself. Can't even define the word woman lol talk about a pathetic existence.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
You've provided nonsense. There is no distinction between sex and gender and you nuts have proven you don't even think that now that the troons not only claim to be women but also females. Just shut up. You're dumb and embarrassing yourself. Can't even define the word woman lol talk about a pathetic existence.

🤣🤣

Yep, little Scrubs knows more than world recognized scientists...🙄

You are truly an irrelevant little embarrassment to the human species, aren't you?

I'm sorry you are so insignificant, little incel!

😘🤡

Reactions: nelly02
I guess there are no libertarians left in the GOP. They want more government when it comes to restricting other's lifestyles. They can talk about family values, but just not "their" family values.

I don't take a stance on the issue of the topic. I go both ways. I don't think kids' brains are fully developed to truly know what they are doing. That being said, I don't think MAGAs should be making the decision for them through legislation rather than discussions between professionals and the minor.

I guess there are no libertarians left in the GOP. They want more government when it comes to restricting other's lifestyles. They can talk about family values, but just not "their" family values.

I don't take a stance on the issue of the topic. I go both ways. I don't think kids' brains are fully developed to truly know what they are doing. That being said, I don't think MAGAs should be making the decision for them through legislation rather than discussions between professionals and the minor.
Child abuse has always been illegal lol well, until big healthcare and pharma realized they could create customers for life with this nonsense. Who do you think is paying Mike's bills to make decisions like this?

Uhm…some women do have penises. That’s just a scientific fact.

It’s possible to have a uterus, ovaries, etc, and a penis.

R.bfeba450af30f9adf69c665adf3ba0cf

Child abuse has always been illegal lol well, until big healthcare and pharma realized they could create customers for life with this nonsense. Who do you think is paying Mike's bills to make decisions like this?

Child abuse is also a parent not providing medical care for their children. Don't talk to me about child abuse. I've represented hundreds of kids in DHS matters.

= cue Scruddy saying he feels bad for the kids I represented.

Child abuse is also a parent not providing medical care for their children. Don't talk to me about child abuse. I've represented hundreds of kids in DHS matters.

= cue Scruddy saying he feels bad for the kids I represented.
Dosing kids on unnecessary (and irreversible) hormones to allegedly affirm their mental state is not valid healthcare. As for your last statement I will assume you carry out your job in good faith generally. Despite disagreeing with you on most topics I'm not going to make any claims that you're trying to hurt children.

Dosing kids on unnecessary (and irreversible) hormones to allegedly affirm their mental state is not valid healthcare. As for your last statement I will assume you carry out your job in good faith generally. Despite disagreeing with you on most topics I'm not going to make any claims that you're trying to hurt children.

Well, I know in good conscience that I have saved kids lives.

In regards to the former, there are a variety of different medical opinions on Ritalin, anti-depressants, etc for children. Leave it to the professionals in the medical field, not a bunch of people on a message board.

Well, I know in good conscience that I have saved kids lives.

In regards to the former, there are a variety of different medical opinions on Ritalin, anti-depressants, etc for children. Leave it to the professionals in the medical field, not a bunch of people on a message board.
That's great, please keep it up. I'm certainly not accusing you of endangering or attacking children.

As for trusting professionals in the medical field, I might consider that if they weren't being incentivized so heavily to prescribe certain medications and surgeries that may not actually be in the best interest of their patients but do fatten their wallets nicely. Insurance is required to pay for some of this trans stuff so of course the medical community is more than happy to push it.

My end thought on this rant is this: gender is binary and cannot be changed. Is what it is. Hormone therapy is not reversible. You can't put body parts back on after you cut them off (generally speaking). There is no reason for these two items to be done to minors. If you're an adult and you wanna cut your dick off go for it. Be a eunuch for all I care. I won't call you a woman but have at it. Your life. Behavior is on a spectrum, but again, gender is not. I do not see any kindness in pushing irreversible changes onto kids who can't contemplate what they're actually doing.

Trans Panic has fizzled out with voters, so it's not surprising to see some of these bills get rejected. GOP has moved on to the border "crisis"
Fear of the other is highly successful at energizing GOP voters, and those who crave authoritarian rule. So, GOP voters. They'll keep riding this for as long as it activates people. Hatred of the other is a powerful motivator.

DeWine noted that approximately 0.5 percent of the US population may be trans. For kids it might be over 1 percent. I assume that is because children have better health care and counseling options, and older trans people might be too locked in by societal pressures. That being said, 0.5 to 1.5 percent of the population is a very, very small percentage of the US population. It's amazing to see the hysteria this small section of the population drives, and the energy it creates to act against them. So many restrictive laws for such a small, relatively powerless group of citizens. Such outsized desire to act to restrict a group of citizens.
My favorite part of this issue is when people claim they are simply interested in protecting children. This is the same group who will let children go to bed hungry or let them get shot at school, but making medical decisions with their parents and their medical care team is unconscionable.

DeWine noted that approximately 0.5 percent of the US population may be trans. For kids it might be over 1 percent.
It is imperative that we restructure society, ignore biological reality, and play along with their delusions. If we don't, they WILL suicide!

It's all about the money.. this is also why I don't trust the "medical experts" who say this is good as they massively monetize mental illness and rake in huge profits off of this nonsense. Conflict of interest much..

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
That's great, please keep it up. I'm certainly not accusing you of endangering or attacking children.

As for trusting professionals in the medical field, I might consider that if they weren't being incentivized so heavily to prescribe certain medications and surgeries that may not actually be in the best interest of their patients but do fatten their wallets nicely. Insurance is required to pay for some of this trans stuff so of course the medical community is more than happy to push it.

My end thought on this rant is this: gender is binary and cannot be changed. Is what it is. Hormone therapy is not reversible. You can't put body parts back on after you cut them off (generally speaking). There is no reason for these two items to be done to minors. If you're an adult and you wanna cut your dick off go for it. Be a eunuch for all I care. I won't call you a woman but have at it. Your life. Behavior is on a spectrum, but again, gender is not. I do not see any kindness in pushing irreversible changes onto kids who can't contemplate what they're actually doing.
Feel free to go see your republican lawmakers the next time you are having a medical emergency, the rest of us will trust our Doctors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT