ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

GOI7aPbXQAAc28T

@TornadoHawk93 has a sad, that all his buddies are getting sentenced...

Meanwhile, all them evil BLM protesters arrested are out on bail by now.
You are a moron. I said justice was being done for January 6th. (Thank Goodness!). And, this is more proof of that idiot. LOL!

That's right folks.....stuck in his basement for life and after 154,313 failed post CHODEJOE STILL comes back for more. 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
And then you said it WASN'T for BLM protests.

You got your ass handed to you, and yet you continue to come back for more.
Everytime I think you cannot out do your own stupidity....you manage to one up yourself. And, come on man...this is after 154,365 failed post from your basement. You were embarassed the last time you opened your mouth against me (lest you forget), and it must have really upset you, because you keep bringing me into you little diatribes. LOL!

Please tell us all einstein how a post (which you referenced me in as some sort of "gotcha" which blew up in your face) in which another poster showed that someone else got held accoutable for Jan 6th, somehow also shows that the same amount of accountability has occured with the riots.

Moron..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Everytime I think you cannot out do your own stupidity....you manage to one up yourself. And, come on man...this is after 154,365 failed post from your basement. You were embarassed the last time you opened your mouth against me (lest you forget), and it must have really upset you, because you keep bringing me into you little diatribes. LOL!

Please tell us all einstein how a post (which you referenced me in as some sort of "gotcha" which blew up in your face) in which another poster showed that someone else got held accoutable for Jan 6th, somehow also shows that the same amount of accountability has occured with the riots.

Moron..... :rolleyes:

Man, u really angry that your failed claim that "no one was accountable during BLM protests" got called out...

I checked my email today and I had one from MMM. The subject line is, "Back The Blue". I haven't read it, yet. I'll save it for tomorrow and send one to some low level staffer of her's who won't answer my question, "How does my representative to Congress say she backs the blue when she refuses to condemn the man who unleashed a violent mob on brave police officers on 1/6 who protected MMM"? I honestly wonder how a POS like MMM walks through the Capitol and looks those cops in the eye? My guess is she doesn't. My guess is she pretends she's on her phone. She's a POS. She knows what happened on 1/6, and she knows she isn't standing up for the people who protected her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT