ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

and it was not just one time that he was caught & arrested by law enforcement; as @Hawkman98 once said, "no wonder he doesn't like me."

and just think of the times he didn't get caught for his illegal, incredibly reckless behavior.

@BlueRidgeHawk is his other handle; he uses it to vote twice in polls and to go after people, as you mentioned. He used it in order to vote twice for someone else in the "worst poster of the year" poll

Chis starting an "arrest" thread and voting twice in polls. You can't make this up.

What an incredible hypocrite.
Unreal.....calling him a hypocrite is being easy on his kind of repugnant human being.

guessing Chis is well above the average

Chis is a traitor to everyone else driving the roadways
Look, I have sympathy for MANY of those that battle alcoholism. It is an insidious desease. But, not for filth like this evil person. Lock him up so that others can be safe. Again, I think he MUST no longer be on the roads which is why he has mutliple handles and post ALL DAY LONG. 200,000+ post between his handles!! That is INSANE!!! I guess he is in his own little deserved purgatory. So, that is something at least.

how long would Chis have his license revoked after 1 offense? 2? 3?
If you consent to the test and are over the legal limit, the first offense is a 6mo revocation and the second or subsequent conviction is 1 year. If someone refuses the breath test, the first owi is 1 year revocation and the second or subsequent is a 2 year revocation.

TEAM 🇺🇸 for the win!

You are a long time MAGAt. Do you have a red MAGA hat, too?

Multiple driving
Arrests due to impairment from the
Guzzling of
Alcohol

You are a dangerous traitor to everyone else on the roads. Thank god for your arrests.

And thanks for starting this thread so that light can be shown on this MAGA issue.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
You seem angry about your Dear Leader being convicted.

U angry?

Why are you angry that I disrupted what's going on in this echo chamber?

My Dear Leader? This is a typical response from the echo chamber.

I couldn't care less what happens to Trump.

And speaking of who's angry, the vast majority of the country is angry with the 2 main choices we have for President.

And to get back on topic: the point of my post was to point out the MAGA problem that exists in this country.

Multiple driving
Guzzling of
Alcohol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Kelsers and HawkMD
What echo chamber?

Your MAGA leader is guilty as charged, MAGA-boi.

What echo chamber, you ask? Good God, you're dumb.

It's fascinating how you clowns can never say anything bad about a Democrat and automatically assume anyone who disagrees with you on an issue is a Trump supporter. But, again, the echo chamber in here is full of dumb asses like you and Chis so it's not really all that surprising.

Chis is clearly your MAGA leader, MAGA-boi. Do you drink, drive and get arrested, too?

Multiple driving
Guzzling of
Alcohol

You are a dangerous traitor to everyone else on the roads. Thank god for your arrests.

And thanks for starting this arrests of traitors like yourself thread so that light can be shown on this MAGA issue.

Let's face it; you were a pathetic MAGAt before the slogan became well known.

Multiple driving
Guzzling of
Alcohol

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
@Franisdaman He always ignores and deflects his deplorable criminal record. Do you think we could get a FOIA request?

After each of his arrests, Chis was put in an ORANGE jumpsuit for his mugshot.

That makes Chis an ORANGE turd, among other things.

And we already know he's a MAGAt.

Multiple driving
Guzzling of
Alcohol

I'm thankful that Chis started this thread about himself.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
After each of his arrests, Chis was put in an ORANGE jumpsuit for his mugshot.

That makes Chis an ORANGE turd, among other things.

And we already know he's a MAGAt.

Multiple driving
Guzzling of
Alcohol

I'm thankful that Chis started this thread about himself.
Having lost more than one former friend to liver failure he does throw himself into current events and sharing them instead of having a daily rotation of bars to stop at. From experience ripping on bad habits doesn't make those with drinking habits better. He seems to have the same passion as you to update threads so maybe calm the directed hate a bit.

If he bothers you that much just put him on ignore. In real life you two might be build bunkbeds if you don't touch each other's drum sets. Prestige worldwide of some future nursing home.

Also thank you for continuously updating threads yourself. It's handy to binge catch up on topics that way when life doesn't allow for a Hawkeye board trip often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT