ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

As someone who has been through this before with flick, if you put your name on here there isn't a damn thing anyone is going to do to protect you.

That being said.

Who gives a **** who he really is. If you can't tell he is a miserable SOB knowing his intracies isn't gonna change a thing.
You drinking again?

Reactions: nelly02
You drinking again?
Not yet but about to crack one.

What makes you ask?

*For those who don't know. Flick and Torbs used to do a podcast. They used there handles as well as their personal name, and then would post said podcast on this forum. I called flick by his name, he did not.like that, which is understandable. However, because flick had put the podcast on the board, I didn't do anything wrong, he gave us that information.

So it wasn't a rule I broke but it certainly was shitty on my part, to which I have apologized.

Reactions: Franisdaman
bull shit. you doxxed yourself, telling us where you worked (or should I say where you used to work until they canned you), what you did at work, etc.

others found your criminal history online; THEY posted it and multiple discussions followed, including what a hypocrite you were.

this is all common knowledge and you did it to yourself.

and you're damn right i am gonna throw your hypocritical, orange turd, MAGAt shit right back in your face.
You effing moron douche-bag dip shit!!

Why does the media constantly call this "our current political climate" as though it is a "both sides" issue?

It is not. It is right-wing extremism, and should be called out as such.
The gays, lesbians and trannies are not calling people on the right with "death threats".

The conservatives own this, because they foster it. Constantly. And NONE of them will call out their own.

As someone who has been through this before with flick, if you put your name on here there isn't a damn thing anyone is going to do to protect you.

That being said, who gives a **** who he really is. If you can't tell he is a miserable SOB knowing his intracies isn't gonna change a thing.

Exactly.

Chis is incredibly dumb but he surely has to understand that he doxxed himself.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: HawkMD and Kelsers
Everything I have posted was learned from the please thank chis thread which has been deleted and made by @fakenewsking. I wouldn't do it anyone else but chis can go F himself, he deserves all the push back he gets. I will say he does a good job of ignoring his criminal record.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Everything I have posted was learned from the please thank chis thread which has been deleted and made by @fakenewsking. I wouldn't do it anyone else but chis can go F himself, he deserves all the push back he gets. I will say he does a good job of ignoring his criminal record.

and Chis and his clown supporters think we have committed bannable offenses, which is bullshit

this is an arrests thread and Chis' arrest record is common knowledge; it's not breaking news....

I will be happy to have another conversation with the moderator, if needed.

Your criminal history has been discussed many times on here by OTHERS and is public knowledge. YOU told us where you worked and YOU told us about all the applications you USED to process. I haven't broken any news here.

And, ironically, you are the one who recently received a time out. Too bad it wasn't permanent.
If it's been discussed why in the flying **** do you keep bringing it up? Guess what no one gives two shits besides you. If you don't like Chis put him on ignore and get on with your life. It's ****ing creepy what you are doing.

Why does the media constantly call this "our current political climate" as though it is a "both sides" issue?

It is not. It is right-wing extremism, and should be called out as such.
The gays, lesbians and trannies are not calling people on the right with "death threats".

The conservatives own this, because they foster it. Constantly. And NONE of them will call out their own.
Good call.

Also:

skynews-nashville-tennessee_6101902.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT