ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

522c3f54-9b92-4d73-8137-6b3ae90e7ede_text.gif

Chis, you are a dangerous traitor to everyone else on the roads. Thank god for your multiple arrests.

And thanks for starting this arrests of traitors like yourself thread so that light can be shown on you and this MAGA issue.

After each of your arrests, you were put in an ORANGE jumpsuit for your mugshot. That makes you an ORANGE turd, among other things.

And let's face it, Chis; you were a pathetic MAGAt long before the slogan became well known.

Multiple driving
Arrests due to impairment from the
Guzzling of
Alcohol
You are a complete POS and you prove it with every one of these posts.

Chis, you are a dangerous traitor to everyone else on the roads. Thank god for your multiple arrests.

And thanks for starting this arrests of traitors like yourself thread so that light can be shown on you and this MAGA (multiple arrests guzzling alcohol) issue.

After each of your arrests, you were put in an ORANGE jumpsuit for your mugshot. That makes you an ORANGE turd and a hypocrite, among other things.

And let's face it, Chis; you were a pathetic MAGAt long before the slogan became well known.

Multiple driving
Guzzling of
Alcohol

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
can you now post your mugshots that resulted from YOUR criminal behavior?

thanks again for this arrests thread and for shining light on your criminal past

Chis, you are a traitor to our country and to everyone else on the roadways
What’s his name? I’ll find and post everything with zero regret.

• Angry

And thanks for starting this arrests of traitors like yourself thread so that light can be shown on you and this MAGA (multiple arrests guzzling alcohol) issue.

After each of your arrests, you were put in an ORANGE jumpsuit for your mugshot. That makes you an ORANGE turd and a hypocrite, among other things.

Multiple driving
Guzzling of
Alcohol

What did you mean when you told Chis to get back up on the horse?

Ahhh.

You are on the right track, fwiw, he did find new employment and I would say his new company is a better company to work foe than his old company, though he did have to take a step.or 2 down.

Reactions: Franisdaman
I really wanted to respond with "Help will always be given to those at hogwarts who ask for it"

I'll put you like this, when you find his social media, you will KNOW it's him.

i have seen him on Twitter (he used to use his real name) behaving just like he does on here but that does not give where he's at now....can't imagine someone employing that clown....

I am not a fan of your constant harassing posts. Your point has been made. Continuing just proves you to be a bigger POS than what you're accusing Chis of being.
You do you, but I'd suggest you don't make eye contact. It's like riding the Red Line in Chicago, you make eye contact with the wrong person and you get someone following you around all day here.

Multiple driving
Guzzling of
Alcohol

What did you mean when you told Chis to get back up on the horse?

Ahhh.

You are on the right track, fwiw, he did find new employment and I would say his new company is a better company to work foe than his old company, though he did have to take a step.or 2 down.

You can figure it out of you go look.

You only have to cross reference a few details to figure out who he is.

Agreed. I don't believe anyone has said his new employeers name.

Keep going, you will figure it out.

I really wanted to respond with "Help will always be given to those at hogwarts who ask for it"

I'll put you like this, when you find his social media, you will KNOW it's him.

i have seen him on Twitter (he used to use his real name) behaving just like he does on here but that does not give where he's at now....can't imagine someone employing that clown....

I think endless violations of the posted rules at the top of the page?

bull shit. you doxxed yourself, telling us where you worked (or should I say where you used to work until they canned you), what you did at work, etc.

others found your criminal history online; THEY posted it and multiple discussions followed, including what a hypocrite you were.

this is all common knowledge and you did it to yourself.

and you're damn right i am gonna throw your hypocritical, orange turd, MAGAt shit right back in your face.

• Angry
Endless board rules are violated here. I'd suggest reporting him. Thank you!

I will be happy to have another conversation with the moderator, if needed.

Your criminal history has been discussed many times on here by OTHERS and is public knowledge. YOU told us where you worked and YOU told us about all the applications you USED to process. I haven't broken any news here.

And, ironically, you are the one who recently received a time out. Too bad it wasn't permanent.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: HawkMD and Kelsers
The posters participating should all be banned easily based on what I read at the top of the page. Worth the sacrifice.

Why, Chis? You doxxed yourself by telling us where you worked; you told us about all of the applications that you used to process. You even gave people advice!

And then others (who you pissed off; there are many!) found your criminal history and many threads and discussions came from that.

Nothing discussed in this thread or on this page is new; it's just getting thrown back in your face. This is an "arrests" thread, after all.

@Whiskeydeltadeltatango , your thoughts? Chis wants you banned! What did we do wrong? LOL

• Angry
As someone who has been through this before with flick, if you put your name on here there isn't a damn thing anyone is going to do to protect you.

That being said.

Who gives a **** who he really is. If you can't tell he is a miserable SOB knowing his intracies isn't gonna change a thing.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT