ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

Good, garbage American outs himself. Keep it coming.
Fool believes a partisan political investigation. Lives it, breathes it, eats it and sleeps it. Wake me up when the DOJ gets involved.

Yes, I’m laughing at you, your prepubescent name calling, your emotionally driven hatred and you being completely eaten up by this.

It isn’t about justice for you I suspect. And I don’t fault you except for being brainwashed by television. Television is my best guess. To be fair, I’m not sure where you get your information from.

And yes, I’ve read all the links.

You are really the liberal version of QAnon. Different set of “facts” (imagined) but exactly the same.

Fool believes a partisan political investigation. Lives it, breathes it, eats it and sleeps it. Wake me up when the DOJ gets involved.

Yes, I’m laughing at you, and your prepubescent name calling, emotionally driven hatred and you completely being eaten up by this.

It isn’t about justice for you I suspect. And I don’t fault you except for being brainwashed by television. Television is my best guess. To be fair, I’m not sure where you get your information from.

You just described being a MAGA Republican 2015-Current to the T.....

Last edited:
You just described being a MAGA Republican 2015-Cutrent to the T.....
Good night. Again, let me know when there are some charges filed. And I sincerely mean this when I wish you’d relax, and maybe take up a hobby or something. You strike me as obsessed, and that’s not healthy for anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated

Yes, I’m laughing at you, your prepubescent name calling, your emotionally driven hatred and you being completely eaten up by this.

You are really the liberal version of QAnon. Different set of “facts” (imagined) but exactly the same.
Shockingly qanon is far worse. Far far worse.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Golf, what are your thoughts on the Jacob/Eastman email exchange. These are two Republican attorneys, so the investigation is not relevant in assessing the exchange.
Is there a crime in there? Or is it two attorneys arguing some law, both allegedly representing their clients?

Why don’t we try this. You cite which US Code section where you believe there is a crime, and I’ll play attorney and argue against it.

Misguided leagal arguments rarely rise to the level of a crime. Even less often a client, who isn’t an attorney, believing misguided legal argument.

And for reasons I won’t bore you with, misguided is not the correct adjective to use. Not because the argument is valid or invalid, but simply by definition of what attorneys are, and hundreds of years of precedent.

Is there a crime in there? Or is it two attorneys arguing some law, both allegedly representing their clients?

Why don’t we try this. You cite which US Code section where you believe there is a crime, and I’ll play attorney and argue against it.

Misguided leagal arguments rarely rise to the level of a crime. Even less often a client, who isn’t an attorney, believing misguided legal argument.

And for reasons I won’t bore you with, misguided is not the correct adjective to use. Not because the argument is valid or invalid, but simply by definition of what attorneys are, and hundreds of years of precedent.

That is a nonanswer Golf, would be surprised you couldn't form an opinion. I am curious about your thoughts on the exchange and for this discussion, I am not concerned if we define the interaction as a crime, simply curious about your thoughts on the emails the two men exchanged.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
That is a nonanswer Golf, would be surprised you couldn't form an opinion. I am curious about your thoughts on the exchange and for this discussion, I am not concerned if we define the interaction as a crime, simply curious about your thoughts on the emails the two men exchanged.

I don’t find it as stunning or remarkable as CNN. It’s not a smoking gun. There is no there, there. Also, I’m not surprised by the exchange. I would expect some exchanges like this given what was going on. Which was some, not many, were breaking the law. But to call this thing an insurrection defies common sense. As if that guy in the animal head could plan an insurrection when he can barely can get his pants on, or anything Trump said is a detailed plan to overturn the election.

It’s wishful thinking by some extremists in the opposition party. Happens all the time. This time the liberals are providing the drama and entertainment. Next time someone else will. As has been, and as will always be.

Pretty sure there is a whole section about no lawyer client privilege when the argument is BS. Note that Pence’s legal aide literally called Eastman’s theories BS. It’s hard to argue that you were just zealously arguing for your client when people including the AG Bill Barr said it was all BS.

Not shocking to see a Jack Posibiec reference on the last page. Nat and the Russian apologists live to quote Posobiec here. I hope he dies in prison with Stone.

Less than four hours to find that turd guilty is big news. I’ve been on a jury, and usually it took about 45 minutes to get settled in the jury room and pick a foreperson.
Tie that to the news about Tarrio and a lot of rats are going to start jumping ship and feeding on each other in deals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT