ADVERTISEMENT

as expected...Downing

They are in the exact same boat marketwise. I even venture that ISU is beginning to put itself in better position because enrollment is growing at a very fast clip. This continues to grow the fanbase.
Lol, at least you got lil man out of your picture but I bet you still have to live in Texas!

ISU will be fine in any realignment scenario. It is a large state University with excellent academics and top flight facilities and fan support. The program will be averaging over 60K attendance very soon in football with solid revenue streams to support. All athletic programs are solid with the basketball programs garnering national recognition nearly every year.

Please let me know when Iowa st starts avg over 60k for football. 2 years later after added seats and can only reach that when they play uni or Iowa. I do love clone fans on here trying to make themselves feel better about realignment when in reality sure worries the heck out of them. Funny thing is few years ago when talking if OU or Texas left where other could end up or what conferences would want the other big 12 school and isu never mentioned.

First of all Iowa fan is lying or being dumb. Nebraska didn't used to win the B12 a lot. Came very close in 2009 and 2010, but no. Both conferences offer good competition; different styles.

But What? Nebraska has a 4-2 record vs Michigan State, 2-1 record vs Michigan. 3-0 vs Penn State, etc. They can't compete with the other side?

Nebraska will be fine. Having a hard time getting over the hump for too long, but the program is headed in the right direction. If Nebraska wakes up out of its funk and starts reaching potential, like they are with recruiting and hiring a very good DC like Diaco and support staff, they will be tough.
Yep - takes a former Hawk to get the back skirts out of their funk :)

Cow Tech has no shot at ever being invited into the Pac-10. They have better odds of having Buena Vista on their schedule in 5 years than they do USC.
I'd bet on the BV Beavers whoopng up on the clowns.

Please let me know when Iowa st starts avg over 60k for football. 2 years later after added seats and can only reach that when they play uni or Iowa. I do love clone fans on here trying to make themselves feel better about realignment when in reality sure worries the heck out of them. Funny thing is few years ago when talking if OU or Texas left where other could end up or what conferences would want the other big 12 school and isu never mentioned.
ISU attendance has been increasing while UI has been decreasing....interesting

2015 Iowa State largest crowd not named Iowa or UNI-55,837
2016 Iowa state largest crowd not named UNI-52,763

2015-Iowa's largest crowd-1 sellout
2016-Iowa's largest crowd not named Iowa State-3 sellouts

You were saying.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Where do you come up with this crap? Iowa's attendance rose 10% last year where the loser clowns dropped 7%. Iowa averaged 69,656 and the little step child averaged 52,557.
Link

Oh Hawkdroppings is Clone with a sigh? That explains his posts.
Yep. And had another stupid name just before this one. Already forgot it. Enfuego something? I just looked for his stupid picture to pick on him for his posts. Now I'm going to have to actually read his stupid posts to spot him until I get used to his new stupid handle.

Kids who place at least as much emphasis on what the school has to offer as what the football program has to offer are doing it right. This kid wants to continue to family tradition of farming, so ISU is a pretty good choice. Good for him. We'll get kids who want to be doctors, writers, etc. It all works out.

Yep. And had another stupid name just before this one. Already forgot it. Enfuego something? I just looked for his stupid picture to pick on him for his posts. Now I'm going to have to actually read his stupid posts to spot him until I get used to his new stupid handle.
Hit the bong again Rocky. I can certainly understand you forgetting usernames from one second to the next. You are just out there most of the time

Really. As posted by another this link shows otherwise. Sad thing is isu increased its seating and yet in 2 years only time they were over the previous seating capacity max was when they played Iowa and UNI. Otherwise in past 2 years have had no game within 5K of capacity besides playing in state schools. Before you try and take a shot at Iowa's attendance even games against Miami OH or teams like that they still had more fans than jack trice's max capacity. Iowa only had the 8th best attendance increase last season and averaged only a mere 17,099 more fans per game last season. Maybe when you make ludicrous claims like this next time take a minute or 2 and actual do a fact check so you don't make a fool out of yourself, again.

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_records/Attendance/2016.pdf

Last edited:
Really. As posted by another this link shows otherwise. Sad thing is isu increased its seating and yet in 2 years only time they were over the previous seating capacity max was when they played Iowa and UNI. Otherwise in past 2 years have had no game within 5K of capacity besides playing in state schools. Before you try and take a shot at Iowa's attendance even games against Miami OH or teams like that they still had more fans than jack trice's max capacity. Iowa only had the 8th best attendance increase last season and averaged only a mere 17,099 more fans per game last season. Maybe when you make ludicrous claims like this next time take a minute or 2 and actual do a fact check so you don't make a fool out of yourself, again.

He won't. He's a pro at looking foolish.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
Females within a 30 mile radius of Waco would disagree. So there is 9. ISU and Kansas suck. Down to 7. The guy who overstay athletic tech at iowa with like thousands of dollars worth of tech misused or misplaced now at KSU. Down to 6. Oklahoma is sick of Texas and Texas hasn't been Texas in a decade, down to 4. Texas techs entire offense is iowas castaways it seems and haven't spotted a defense in Lubbock for a while now-down to 3. WVU never really seemed to fit. That's 2. TCU and OSU????

Texas was in the 2010 National Title game. Exaggerate much?

Texas was in the 2010 National Title game. Exaggerate much?
That was 7 years ago. I also had a six pack in 2010,doesn't mean I will by walking around with my shirt off in 2017. Why can't we all admit the big 12 is garbage???? I mean unless you can provide some evidence opposing my claim? Looking at non-conference games, bowl results, and NFL draft it appears the big 12 is ranked #5 out of the P5 conferences? Am I wrong?

How many P5 teams are in other conferences where teams are at least 2 time zones away? ISU going to the Pac12 will never happen. The only thing ISU has going for them is their water quality which may earn a few brownie points but in the end it won't be enough.

I think it's awesome I own you! Do you?

How many different handles do you have to post under anyway?? I'm kind of starting to feel sorry for you & not just because you're a Texas Clown.
I don't think there is any question about you being sorry. Go ahead an handle up on yourself and take another hit. You are out there.

I don't think there is any question about you being sorry. Go ahead an handle up on yourself and take another hit. You are out there.
I may have you mow my yard this week. Still debating. Will let you know soon though. I hope you're not the wussy looking dude in your picture. Not sure you can push a mower for very long if that is you.

Ree - thanks for adding some sanity to the delusional Clone fans. As I have stated multiple times, conferences are not going outside their print unless a team brings TV's and market to a conference. Let alone 2 time zones which has never happened to my knowledge ever (well maybe Hawaii or non Power 5 conferences). The Big 10 brought in Rutgers and Maryland which is outside the footprint although not as far due to PSU already in the league. Maryland was a no brainer with a great basketball tradition (way, way better than ISU) and a decent football tradition (light years better than ISU) and better academics than ISU. And oh yeah, bings one of the largest markets in the US. Rutgers, better football than ISU, worse basketball, similar academics but offers diverse graduate programs, and oh yeah brings the largest population and market in the country. The PAC 12 would surely take a bunch of teams before ever considering a school that in football is historically horrendous with no name recognition or TV's. Dear God what is so hard to grasp? ISU tries this math of 4 conferences with 16 teams. That is 64 which I don't think would happen but even if it did I don't think even by metrics ISU is in the top 64 overall (considering football, basketball, revenue, academics and name recognition) AND they bring no TV's or market share. Plus, there are numerous non Power 5 teams that based on geography alone will jump ISU. The ONLY conference ISU could possibly ever join is the Big 10 which obviously is never happening. Simply put, ISU is screwed if the Big 12 implodes.

You are out there
Three serious questions: Are you the wimpy dude in your photo?

Why do you have to live in Texas (court ordered or something?)?

Why did you have to become a Clown fan (bullied by Hawkeyes in school?)?

If you answer those 3 honestly I'll quit picking on you. I'm really curious to these answers.

Three serious questions: Are you the wimpy dude in your photo?

Why do you have to live in Texas (court ordered or something?)?

Why did you have to become a Clown fan (bullied by Hawkeyes in school?)?

If you answer those 3 honestly I'll quit picking on you. I'm really curious to these answers.
You are out there

No Droppings you are gone. If you haven't noticed after objective stats and comments by Williams and others are posted, none of your Clones are jumping on your sinking ship. I do think if everything breaks right for ISU they get in the MAC and should be able to finish top half in football and top third in basketball. I would have said maybe a little higher for both but Campbell and Prohm will both be gone.

The storm is brewing but in the wrong way when no Big 12 team makes the playoffs again, and the video game defenses are ridiculed again, and they are again the lowest in draft choices, it is dondee. I know Texas and Oklahoma fans are insanely pissed at not only what all the pundits on the college level but more importantly the NFL say. Jesus. Listen to the pundits and even what NFL teams say. Spread offenses, no line play, no defense and no fundamentals results in no draft. Mahommes is a stud in terms of arm talent, how did the rest of the Big 12 do? Unreal.

Again as you spew your garbage here what do you have to say about this? Iowa 8th best improved attendance last season. 17K more fans a game than ISU who averages 9,000 less than max capacity which clone fans were bragging about filling jack trice and ragging on Iowa's attendance. Man I hate when stats and facts get in a way of a stupid post. Maybe have to save this great post, interesting indeed.

Last edited:
Iahawkeyes - even better on facts and stats. I do think Yeah Buddy is taking my stuff on Iowa stats and other conference stats and ISU's plight to post on CF which is great since I won't post in that cesspool. But CYTwins and their groups' new argument is Iowa and ISU are similar cause neither has won a conference title since 2004. Great position since Iowa did win last in 2004 and ISU is what 1912 or something? And they wonder why nobody would ever take them in a new conference. I want the Big 12 implode for 2 reasons. First, ISU will end up for sure in a non-power conference so we have an excuse to get out of a game that kills Iowa win or lose. 1 argument on that: we won by almost 40 and dropped in the rankings. Second, teams are dying to get into the Big 10 conference which will only help us to be choosers not beggars.

Iahawkeyes - even better on facts and stats. I do think Yeah Buddy is taking my stuff on Iowa stats and other conference stats and ISU's plight to post on CF which is great since I won't post in that cesspool. But CYTwins and their groups' new argument is Iowa and ISU are similar cause neither has won a conference title since 2004. Great position since Iowa did win last in 2004 and ISU is what 1912 or something? And they wonder why nobody would ever take them in a new conference. I want the Big 12 implode for 2 reasons. First, ISU will end up for sure in a non-power conference so we have an excuse to get out of a game that kills Iowa win or lose. 1 argument on that: we won by almost 40 and dropped in the rankings. Second, teams are dying to get into the Big 10 conference which will only help us to be choosers not beggars.
You have been spouting the same garbage over and over, and yes, there are ignorant posters here and you are one of the biggest. You are letting your HATE for ISU get in the way of your thinking, and you just said so. All the stuff about ISU being one of the worst P5 schools, only 15% fan base, not in a major market, they may be true, but it will not matter at all if and when the Big 12 goes under. And ISU will end up in the Pac 12 and here is why. Right now Iowa makes more money from the share of BTN than they make in ticket sells, and how does BTN make money, not from advertising, they make the lions share by being able to charge every person in a given state a set monthly fee. The fee is 10 cents to every household if the state does not have a conference team and 1 dollar a month if they do. So if you have cable, satellite tv service you and I every other person in the state of Iowa pay BTN 12 dollars a year. The genius about the system is no one is allowed to opt out, does not matter if they are a fan or not, everyone pays the 12 bucks a year. So TV ratings do not matter, being one of the worst P5 Programs do not matter, the BTN does not give a break to Rutgers fans because the suck, they all pay the same rate. The key then becomes to pick new teams for states you do not currently serve, increase your conference footprint and no more than one team per state. Now the first couple expansions, the best teams jumped, this has left us with Texas, and Oklahoma left, they have better options then go to the PAC 12. After the SEC, BIG 10 and ACC pluck the best schools the PAC 12 will have to take the ones left over. The other leagues will not allow them to stay at 12 when they are at 16 nor will the networks. One of the few things your are correct about is ISU has no value to the Big 10, but its not because they suck at football, its because the conference already has a team in the state. So choosing ISU brings the big 10 zero extra dollars in, but that is not true for the PAC 12, Iowa outside of Texas is the largest population state that will be left and available. Oklahoma and Ok. St. will be in the SEC, so now that changes the picture quite a bit, here sits ISU, AAU school, stadium that seats 65,000 people, a school that its football attendance for 2016 would have placed in 5th in the league. A men's BB program that has made the NCAA tournament six straight years. So please name me the four schools that will go in place of ISU, remember you do not need more than one per state. I will be watching for your response.

How many P5 teams are in other conferences where teams are at least 2 time zones away? ISU going to the Pac12 will never happen. The only thing ISU has going for them is their water quality which may earn a few brownie points but in the end it won't be enough.
If/when the Big 12 dies, I would guess their will 3 if not 4 schools in the central time zone that will be playing half their games in the pacific time zone.

Dear God. Once again delusional. You actually admitted I was right on all stats and basically my whole argument. If it is garbage why does Chris Williams who has more to lose than anyone agree? Now facts are simple. No pal, the getting into a state requires viewers and people who are willing to watch and pay. So, under your scenario assuming arguendo the PAC 12 teams' fans even know or care where ISU is they will watch games at 9 am on a Saturday if in Ames and ISU fans will watch a game that kicks at 10 pm CST on a Saturday. That is for football. Should I even start on basketball?! I understand you are screwed but come with better than that pro. Oh yeah, you actually said the PAC 12 will stay away from states with already a team. Besides Colorado and Utah all the schools have at least 2 state schools. And Utah State, Colorado St and for that matter Boise St bring way more to the table than ISU. Look little brother, you are the 1 Big 12 school besides Baylor that has no coat tails to ride. I really don't get it. And oh yeah this assumes other Big 12 schools don't go to the PAC 12. Like Okie and Okie St. Look pal, figure out a way the Big 12 survives or ISU is dead.

Dear God. Once again delusional. You actually admitted I was right on all stats and basically my whole argument. If it is garbage why does Chris Williams who has more to lose than anyone agree? Now facts are simple. No pal, the getting into a state requires viewers and people who are willing to watch and pay. So, under your scenario assuming arguendo the PAC 12 teams' fans even know or care where ISU is they will watch games at 9 am on a Saturday if in Ames and ISU fans will watch a game that kicks at 10 pm CST on a Saturday. That is for football. Should I even start on basketball?! I understand you are screwed but come with better than that pro. Oh yeah, you actually said the PAC 12 will stay away from states with already a team. Besides Colorado and Utah all the schools have at least 2 state schools. And Utah State, Colorado St and for that matter Boise St bring way more to the table than ISU. Look little brother, you are the 1 Big 12 school besides Baylor that has no coat tails to ride. I really don't get it. And oh yeah this assumes other Big 12 schools don't go to the PAC 12. Like Okie and Okie St. Look pal, figure out a way the Big 12 survives or ISU is dead.
Utah State, Colorado St., BYU nor Boise State bring in more money than ISU would to the conference, the first three bring in zero new dollars, none, nada to the PAC 12, Boise is a Tier 2 school educational wise in a state that is less than half the population of Iowa, and drew 20,000 fans than 2-10 ISU did last year. Try again.

I agree there may be schools playing in that time zone. But teams that aren't the bottom 10 historically in football. USC and UCLA will never embarrass themselves to have to play ISU in Ames in November. Never ever. Especially never in front of a lack of fans that couldn't sellout out a game when they were going for a conference championship. Are you really that blinded?!

Reactions: RogerKint
Done talking the second you believe ISU is more preferable to the PAC 12 than BYU and Boise St. Now even the most ardent Clone homers would laugh. Dude there is trolling and this. Every number I put out on anything is backed up. That is funny. Good luck buddy. Go back to CF and ask for help.

Reactions: RogerKint
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT