ADVERTISEMENT

Autism Rates Per Year (ASD)

We really don't know what the heck the origins of transgenderism is from the perspective of biology. (if it is indeed there) So I'd read up about prenatal hormone profiles and those seem to get the most play when it comes to trying to figure gender and sexuality. The amount of testosterone a fetus receives seemingly does have an affect on brain development and any number of other characteristics.

It's been implicated as a possible reason why identical twins aren't consistently gay or straight. (I think it's only 35% where one twin will be gay when the other is)

So it's obviously not all simply genetic. Identical twins rule that out for gay or trans.

I believe 75% of trans or so are same sex attracted. So there's that.

You don’t seem to grasp the difference between sex and gender. They are not interchangeable.

It's not just the autism.:(

Torch found that two-thirds of babies who had died from SIDS had been vaccinated against DPT (diphtheria–pertussis–tetanus toxoid) prior to death. Of these, 6.5% died within 12 hours of vaccination; 13% within 24 hours; 26% within 3 days; and 37%, 61%, and 70% within 1, 2, and 3 weeks, respectively. Torch also found that unvaccinated babies who died of SIDS did so most often in the fall or winter while vaccinated babies died most often at 2 and 4 months—the same ages when initial doses of DPT were given to infants. He concluded that DPT “may be a generally unrecognized major cause of sudden infant and early childhood death, and that the risks of immunization may outweigh its potential benefits. A need for re-evaluation and possible modification of current vaccination procedures is indicated by this study.”25 Walker et al. found “the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DPT to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization.”26 Fine and Chen reported that babies died at a rate nearly eight times greater than normal within 3 days after getting a DPT vaccination.27
Ottaviani et al. documented the case of a 3-month-old infant who died suddenly and unexpectedly shortly after being given six vaccines in a single shot: “Examination of the brainstem on serial sections revealed bilateral hypoplasia of the arcuate nucleus. The cardiac conduction system presented persistent fetal dispersion and resorptive degeneration. This case offers a unique insight into the possible role of hexavalent vaccine in triggering a lethal outcome in a vulnerable baby.” Without a full necropsy study in the case of sudden, unexpected infant death, at least some cases linked to vaccination are likely to go undetected.

Pretty crappy correlations in your studies there.

Correlation (esp. poor ones) do not equal causation.

What's particularly sad, is that our Resident Anti-Vax crowd cannot even take the holidays off to enjoy time with friends and family.

They continue to post, day in/day out the same nonsense.

Must live some pretty worthless, pathetic lives to have nothing better to do over the Christmas/NY's season....

If history has taught us anything, it's that far more children die when they are vaccinated than when they are not.
Not getting kids vaccinated works great.

As long as it isn’t popular. Once it’s popular kids come done with shit by catching it from other non vaxers.

What you are claiming was taken out of context.

Here is his statement:

Statement from Andrew W. Zimmerman, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and

Neurology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, January 15, 2018

Some media reports have mischaracterized an affidavit I provided in September 2018

regarding my opinion about the complex interplay of inflammation, mitochondrial

disorders and the risk of developmental regression in children with autism, expressed in

the context of the US Department of Health and Human Services Omnibus Autism

Proceedings in 2007.

As a pediatric neurologist and member of the American Medical Association, the

American Academy of Pediatrics, the Child Neurology Society, the American Academy

of Neurology and the American Neurological Association, I strongly support the

importance of vaccines for all children. I have spoken with many parents of children with

ASD over the years who feel strongly that their children developed ASD due to vaccines

and I have vigorously defended the importance of vaccines as the best way to prevent

many serious diseases.

I have practiced pediatric neurology for 42 years, recently retiring from clinical

practice. A primary interest of mine has been autism spectrum disorder, or ASD, for 33

years, especially with respect to its possible causes and treatments. In my research, I

have investigated immune aspects of autism, such as neuroinflammation and maternal

antibodies. In 2006, I co-authored a case report of a child who developed ASD following

immunizations and was found to have a cellular energy (mitochondrial) disorder.

Subsequently, other publications by myself, by colleagues and by researchers at other

institutions supported the concept that underlying mitochondrial abnormalities in some

children may contribute to their development of ASD, especially in those who undergo

regression, or loss of skills following normal development.

In 2007, I wrote an affidavit for the US Department of Justice, in which I stated my

opinion at that time, based on the 2004 Institute of Medicine (IOM) report,

"Immunization Safety Review: Vaccines and Autism," that there was no scientific

evidence that vaccines cause autism. I was prepared to testify to that effect at the

Omnibus Autism Proceeding (OAP).

Three days before I was scheduled to testify, I spoke with DOJ attorneys about my

revised opinion, that there may be a subset of children who are at risk for regression if

they have underlying mitochondrial dysfunction and are simultaneously exposed to

factors that stress their mitochondrial reserve (which is critical for the developing brain).

Such factors might include infections, as well as metabolic and immune factors, and

vaccines.

I was subsequently asked by the DOJ not to testify.

In the years since 2007, I was asked to testify in federal vaccine or civil courts on behalf

of several children who had similar histories of developmental regression and ASD

following immunizations and were later found to have mitochondrial disorders.

During one of these cases, I learned that my original affidavit, based on the 2004 IOM

report, had been used in court without the modification I refer to above - that in my

opinion, there may be a subset of children who are at risk for regression if they have

underlying mitochondrial dysfunction and are simultaneously exposed to factors that

stress their mitochondrial reserve (which is critical for the developing brain). Such

factors might include infections, as well as metabolic and immune factors, and vaccines.

I was asked by Mr. Rolf Hazlehurst and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to write a subsequent

affidavit (9/7/18) regarding my recall of events in 2007.

I have sought in my research to investigate signs of mitochondrial dysfunction in

children with ASD and am currently conducting research into methods of identifying

reliable signs of mitochondrial dysfunction in children with ASD.

This is an important question that has been raised in many publications in recent years.

My hope for the future is that, through research, we will eventually be able to identify the

causes of regression and find the means to identify children early who are at risk and

prevent the development of ASD.

So, no he doesn’t say that vaccines cause Autism. What he did say is that for a very small subset of children with mitochondrial disorders that any addition stress MIGHT lead to Autism Spectrum Disorder. He also clearly states that he recommends vaccines to all children.

But it would be better for the child to have autism then be dead from a preventable disease.

Here is his statement:

Some media reports have mischaracterized an affidavit I provided in September 2018

disorders and the risk of developmental regression in children with autism, expressed in

Proceedings in 2007.

American Academy of Pediatrics, the Child Neurology Society, the American Academy

importance of vaccines for all children. I have spoken with many parents of children with

ASD over the years who feel strongly that their children developed ASD due to vaccines

and I have vigorously defended the importance of vaccines as the best way to prevent

many serious diseases.

I have practiced pediatric neurology for 42 years, recently retiring from clinical

practice. A primary interest of mine has been autism spectrum disorder, or ASD, for 33

years, especially with respect to its possible causes and treatments. In my research, I

have investigated immune aspects of autism, such as neuroinflammation and maternal

antibodies. In 2006, I co-authored a case report of a child who developed ASD following

Subsequently, other publications by myself, by colleagues and by researchers at other

institutions supported the concept that underlying mitochondrial abnormalities in some

children may contribute to their development of ASD, especially in those who undergo

In 2007, I wrote an affidavit for the US Department of Justice, in which I stated my

evidence that vaccines cause autism. I was prepared to testify to that effect at the

Three days before I was scheduled to testify, I spoke with DOJ attorneys about my

revised opinion, that there may be a subset of children who are at risk for regression if

they have underlying mitochondrial dysfunction and are simultaneously exposed to

factors that stress their mitochondrial reserve (which is critical for the developing brain).

Such factors might include infections, as well as metabolic and immune factors, and

vaccines.

In the years since 2007, I was asked to testify in federal vaccine or civil courts on behalf

of several children who had similar histories of developmental regression and ASD

During one of these cases, I learned that my original affidavit, based on the 2004 IOM

report, had been used in court without the modification I refer to above - that in my

opinion, there may be a subset of children who are at risk for regression if they have

underlying mitochondrial dysfunction and are simultaneously exposed to factors that

stress their mitochondrial reserve (which is critical for the developing brain). Such

factors might include infections, as well as metabolic and immune factors, and vaccines.

I was asked by Mr. Rolf Hazlehurst and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to write a subsequent

I have sought in my research to investigate signs of mitochondrial dysfunction in

children with ASD and am currently conducting research into methods of identifying

This is an important question that has been raised in many publications in recent years.

My hope for the future is that, through research, we will eventually be able to identify the

causes of regression and find the means to identify children early who are at risk and

So, no he doesn’t say that vaccines cause Autism. What he did say is that for a very small subset of children with mitochondrial disorders that any addition stress MIGHT lead to Autism Spectrum Disorder. He also clearly states that he recommends vaccines to all children.

But it would be better for the child to have autism than be dead from a preventable disease.
“…for a very small subset of children with mitochondrial disorders that any additional stress MIGHT lead to Autism Spectrum Disorder.”

Since vaccinations are most certainly in the category of ‘additional stress’ the only logical approach to childhood vaccines is to either A) test for mitochondrial defects BEFORE injections or B) eliminate childhood vaccine ALL mandates.

Otherwise you are subjecting hundreds of thousands of infants and children to either unnecessary risk or risk imposed on them and their parents via coercion.

Further recognition of a spectrum of autism.

I think in 2000 they might just say "this kid isn't socially adjusted/doesn't have social skills" where today that kid is "on the spectrum."

I had someone tell me their kid was on the spectrum once and I've never noticed anything odd about the kid.

It used to be there had to be something pretty obviously "off" about a kid before they were considered autistic.

It might be somewhat attributable to societal differences, but I'm guessing it's more just an evolving/developing understanding of mental health issues.

“…for a very small subset of children with mitochondrial disorders that any additional stress MIGHT lead to Autism Spectrum Disorder.”

Since vaccinations are most certainly in the category of ‘additional stress’ the only logical approach to childhood vaccines is to either A) test for mitochondrial defects BEFORE injections or B) eliminate childhood vaccine ALL mandates.

Otherwise you are subjecting hundreds of thousands of infants and children to either unnecessary risk or risk imposed on them and their parents via coercion.

Meanwhile, a CLEAR correlation has been found between actual childhood infections, and autism.

No such correlation has ever been identified from vaccinations.

Meanwhile, a CLEAR correlation has been found between actual childhood infections, and autism.

No such correlation has ever been identified from vaccinations.
Kind of odd how autism rates started to skyrocket approximately one generation after childhood vaccines became a common practice; even though, according to your warped infections = autism theory, that should have happened hundreds of years earlier.

Almost as believable a claim as saying measles wipes your immune system clean.

Further recognition of a spectrum of autism.

I think in 2000 they might just say "this kid isn't socially adjusted/doesn't have social skills" where today that kid is "on the spectrum."

I had someone tell me their kid was on the spectrum once and I've never noticed anything odd about the kid.

It used to be there had to be something pretty obviously "off" about a kid before they were considered autistic.

It might be somewhat attributable to societal differences, but I'm guessing it's more just an evolving/developing understanding of mental health issues.
This. Those numbers don't necessarily mean a higher prevalence of autism. It could mean we have greatly expanded the defintion and scope of autism to include people it didn't before. It's probably some of both though.

FALSE

Autism has been linked, conclusively, to early childhood infections.
Something vaccines PROTECT AGAINST.

Here is his statement:

Proceedings in 2007.

many serious diseases.

vaccines.

But it would be better for the child to have autism then be dead from a preventable disease.
I have read this several times and know exactly what it says. I took nothing out of context. What it says is we have an expert saying that vaccines CAN cause autism.

How many American children do you think get vaccinated each year without testing for mitochondrial defects? It’s in the millions.

I took a very small % of those millions to come up with my estimate.
Joe's all about protecting the few immunocompromised by mandating everyone get vaccinated but would rather sweep these kids under the rug and look the other way.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
I have read this several times and know exactly what it says. I took nothing out of context. What it says is we have an expert saying that vaccines CAN cause autism.
Absent any actual evidence they cause it.

Meanwhile, there is CLEAR evidence that infections cause/trigger it. Infections that vaccines will PREVENT

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Why would it take "one generation"? Why not "immediately"?

Oh, right, because DIAGNOSIS was what triggered the jump, not vaccines.
Because not everyone fell for the Pharma fairytale all at once.

They’ve been vaccinating the hell out of Americans for >30 years now. If you could actually prevent disease via injection we’d be the healthiest country on earth instead of the sickest.

Follow the money.

🤑

This is true. Most anti-vaxxers are really former-vaxxers.

And there’s a reason they’re no longer drinking the KoolAid.

☠️ 💉’s

Because they were conned by bullshit websites like what you guys post all the time. None of my friends that are now antivaxxers are educated...I don't think that's a coincidence

Reactions: BelemNole
Because they were conned by bullshit websites like what you guys post all the time. None of my friends that are now antivaxxers are educated...I don't think that's a coincidence
No. It’s because either they or their loved ones have suffered severe side effects.

And what are these ‘bullshit websites’ you’re referring to? The last one I linked in this thread was from Scientific American, though I prefer to link ones like this…from pubmed. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23992328/

What do you ever post besides profanity laced insults?

No. It’s because either they or their loved ones have suffered severe side effects.

And what are these ‘bullshit websites’ you’re referring to? The last one I linked in this thread was from Scientific American, though I prefer to link ones like this…from pubmed. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23992328/

What do you ever post besides profanity laced insults?

Lmao...I went read the actual paper, there's one word pertaining to this thread that's not there

Those are very very rare.

Can't explain the #'s of people influenced by anti-vax campaigns.

And, increases in autism seem to be going up with MORE people skipping vaccinations. Almost like the infections that truly cause/trigger autism become more and more common as fewer kids get vaccines...

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Lmao...I went read the actual paper, there's one word pertaining to this thread that's not there
So you glanced through the abstract and didn’t notice the phrase ‘and others’ (referring to autoimmune diseases) nor did you read the full study where they cited another study which showed a link between maternal RA and autism in the offspring?

No need to answer that was sort of a rhetorical question.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
So you glanced through the abstract and didn’t notice the phrase ‘and others’ (referring to autoimmune diseases) nor did you read the full study where they cited another study which showed a link between maternal RA and autism in the offspring?

No need to answer that was sort of a rhetorical question.

No, I found the actual paper....it's not that hard

I know why that is: Disinformation campaigns pushed by folks like YOU
Nobody does disinformation campaigns like the government health authorities. We just discussed above how vaccines can at least SOMETIMES cause autism, yet CDC still says "Vaccines do not cause autism". Then you actually click on their links to follow the rabbit hole that is supposed to back up that assertion and the links do NOT back it up....at all. And, as we've discussed here several times, you cannot say that vaccines do not cause autism.

Yep, disinformation at it's finest!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT