ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Forfeiture Policy

considering there is a 99.xx percent survivable rate should you catch covid one might think the same of you.
Exactly… there are people crying after getting the jab and wearing their masks because now they’re being told none of that crap works, and they’re not only scared they’re angry. They say horrible things like I hope you get sick and die… who says stuff like that??? You got to be a pretty trash person to want that. Or for hospitals to deny someone care.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Well if that’s the case I hope you don’t get Covid and need to go to a hospital because they are already short staffed and would lose a lot of people. Btw I’ll let her know she needs to work at jimmy johns instead. Lol

Well she’s not in the cancer clinic so don’t cry. Also she doesn’t want to get it because she is still on the younger side and would like to have kids someday. Who knows what this vaccine will do to you in the future. Sure it’s fda approved now but you do realize for pretty much every other drug or vaccine it has to go through years of testing and be on stability for years. Most times you alter something that is fda approved and it has to go through years of testing again before it can be released.
so tell me how you know this won’t have any effects on people years down the road.
im guessing agent orange for the Vietnam soldiers wasn’t considered harmful at the time either. How did that turn out.
"Also she doesn’t want to get it because she is still on the younger side and would like to have kids someday". You summed up your SIL right there. She's suppose to be a nurse, right? She has an obligation to her patients the moment her shift begins. It's not about what she wants "someday". It's about this moment in time about how she prepares herself to do her best to possibly save someone's life. She can be summed up in one word, unprofessional. I wouldn't want her in any proximity of a loved one. She's selfish. Her priorities are her, not the patient.

What you guys are describing is the cultural cognitive dissonance that arises between the third and fourth stages of mass psychosis. Think witch trials, Nazi racial theory, particularly apropos', communist governing theory. This is the point of greatest friction because the deluded, which means those that believe in things like witchcraft or Nazi racial theory, insist on compliance, and typically use force or economic coercion to obtain, compliance from those who critically examine the delusion. Eventually the fourth cycle dies because it is impossible to maintain conformity to delusion, at least in a Western Nation. First one crack, then another and eventually a waterfall and the edifice falls apart. The collapse of the Soviet Union is the most recent failure of delusion based society.

Then a new age in the cultural cycle begins.

That's why people are politically at each other's throat. A rational, and free, society can tolerate a fairly high degree of delusional thinking as long as the delusion does not dominate the social organization and its intellectual and political leadership. The Nazis were just thugs, faux intellectuals and hysterics--until the Reichstag fire put Adolf Hitler in the driver's seat. A deluded, society cannot tolerate any challenge to its belief structure or leadership, hence the inevitability of the total states they become, small or large. Cracks in the delusion are contagious. Reality eventually matters. Therein lies the rub.

Somewhere, someone said "witches aren't real" and the witch trials that were going on throughout Europe and the European transplants in the Americas ended.​

Last edited:
That is embarrassing. The basketball team, staff and coaches have been 100% vaxxed for months!
The big difference is the basketball team isn't being sued. KF doesn't dare put any pressure on the guys who don't get a shot in fear of getting another lawsuit. JMO

Reactions: radicalhawk
There are going to be thousands of lawsuits over mandatory vax. I've picked up 8 new clients that want to fight it since Thursday; and I'm just a guy with retirement in the near future litigation shop.

Of course, any employer that specifically made the vax a condition of employment is going to get sued by everyone that has an ADR, or by their estates given the real fatality rate among the vaxxed. Everyone with direct, or provable, indirect connection with the government, like fearing the Biden Admin saying they were considering ending Medicare and Medicaid money to providers unless everyone on staff is vaxed.

This still will be good business for the bar a decade from now.

Last edited:
I still think that if every insurance company would require shots that this would really solve the problem. If you have no proof of having the shots than you wouldn't be covered for any medical bills. You don't have to get one, that's free but then you're not covered. Plain and simple..About the same if I only pay to cover my home roof but not the whole house? Not a great comparison but you get the drift.
I just had a relative who needed an operation in Arizona but they were full of Covig patiences and couldn't do it for a month and she died yesterday. Great, they should have put one of those Covig patience in hospice care instead of someone who was dying...JMO

Reactions: Franisdaman
"Also she doesn’t want to get it because she is still on the younger side and would like to have kids someday". You summed up your SIL right there. She's suppose to be a nurse, right? She has an obligation to her patients the moment her shift begins. It's not about what she wants "someday". It's about this moment in time about how she prepares herself to do her best to possibly save someone's life. She can be summed up in one word, unprofessional. I wouldn't want her in any proximity of a loved one. She's selfish. Her priorities are her, not the patient.
So she’s not allowed to worry about her own life at all huh? Pretty sure their has only been one person to put everyone else before himself and that was Jesus. Seems to me all the people thinking we should have to get the vaccine are being pretty selfish and only thinking about themselves and how they want everyone to be vaccinated so they can continue to do certain things. As others have stated already, a vaccine is supposed to keep you safe from a disease not allow you to still get that disease.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I still think that if every insurance company would require shots that this would really solve the problem. If you have no proof of having the shots than you wouldn't be covered for any medical bills. You don't have to get one, that's free but then you're not covered. Plain and simple..About the same if I only pay to cover my home roof but not the whole house? Not a great comparison but you get the drift.
I just had a relative who needed an operation in Arizona but they were full of Covig patiences and couldn't do it for a month and she died yesterday. Great, they should have put one of those Covig patience in hospice care instead of someone who was dying...JMO
What else are you okay with insurance companies demanding of YOU? Are you okay with weekly health screenings? Weight checks? Blood work? Do you mind checking with your insurance every time you eat? What you just described isnt freedom, it’s insurance companies doing the dirty work for a government restricted from tyranny by the last few threads of the constitution.

So she’s not allowed to worry about her own life at all huh? Pretty sure their has only been one person to put everyone else before himself and that was Jesus. Seems to me all the people thinking we should have to get the vaccine are being pretty selfish and only thinking about themselves and how they want everyone to be vaccinated so they can continue to do certain things. As others have stated already, a vaccine is supposed to keep you safe from a disease not allow you to still get that disease.
I remember getting the measles vaccine and my doctor saying “now you know you can still get the measles, but if you do it won’t be as bad.” Wait no he never said that. He gave me the vaccine and through 40 years ive never had the measles. Go figure.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Wow, your user name seems appropriate.

Well I’ve talked to a couple of different doctors and nurses including my sister in law who is a nurse at the university and none of them can really say one way or another. In fact my sister in law has said she will be looking for a new job along with a lot of other people from the university if they mandate that you have to get the vaccine to keep your job.
I think finding a job in the healthcare industry that doesn't require vaccination is going to become increasingly difficult if not impossible in the not too distant future.

Reactions: littlez
I think finding a job in the healthcare industry that doesn't require vaccination is going to become increasingly difficult if not impossible in the not too distant future.
And I think finding health care is going to become increasingly difficult if that happens as a lot of healthcare places are already short staffed.

And I think finding health care is going to become increasingly difficult if that happens as a lot of healthcare places are already short staffed.
It will certainly be interesting to see how this plays out. With the first wave of employers, folks could just say I'll find a place that doesn't require it. I suspect soon they will be asking "do I want to find another profession / career". Complete guess on my part, but the # of organizations requiring vaccination are growing rapidly.

Your simple mindedness knows no bounds.
If Fauci said jumping off the Golden gate Bridge would cure the dreaded Covid you'd be first in line.
Sad.

Fauci is not stupid and would never say anything outrageous like this.

You, however, are clearly stupid and your posts are completely outrageous.

Sad, indeed.

There are going to be thousands of lawsuits over mandatory vax. I've picked up 8 new clients that want to fight it since Thursday; and I'm just a guy with retirement in the near future litigation shop.

Of course, any employer that specifically made the vax a condition of employment is going to get sued by everyone that has an ADR, or by their estates given the real fatality rate among the vaxxed. Everyone with direct, or provable, indirect connection with the government, like fearing the Biden Admin saying they were considering ending Medicare and Medicaid money to providers unless everyone on staff is vaxed.

This still will be good business for the bar a decade from now.

Your clients are idiots.

Vaccine mandates for work are legal.

A private company is allowed to mandate vaccines for their staff members, so long as they provide an exemption for medical or sincerely held religious reasons.

Then tell this POS dementia in chief to do something about unvaccinated immigrants flooding into the border by the thousands, as the border patrol agents on the ground are claimi

What else are you okay with insurance companies demanding of YOU? Are you okay with weekly health screenings? Weight checks? Blood work? Do you mind checking with your insurance every time you eat? What you just described isnt freedom, it’s insurance companies doing the dirty work for a government restricted from tyranny by the last few threads of the constitution.
You conveniently left out what chuck285 said. "I just had a relative who needed an operation in Arizona but they were full of Covig patiences and couldn't do it for a month and she died yesterday". Why did you ignore that sentence? It doesn't help your right wing - freedom bullshit agenda does it? The people who were stupid, selfish, didn't get vaccinated and who were filling up hospital beds, cost someone else's life. But that's ok because they have their freedom to do so.

Wow, your user name seems appropriate.
I pity the parent, grandparent, spouse, or child of yours if you ever have to make a healthcare decision for them. Because, you simply don't give a shit if they have doctors or nurses that are not vaccinated.

I pity the parent, grandparent, spouse, or child of yours if you ever have to make a healthcare decision for them. Because, you simply don't give a shit if they have doctors or nurses that are not vaccinated.
I've been fully vaxxed since February, and I absolutely want all healthcare providers to do the same. You, however, indicated someone who decided not to was simply a self centered, horrible asshole.

But thanks for your glowing opinion of me, much appreciated!

considering there is a 99.xx percent survivable rate should you catch covid one might think the same of you.

And you really think getting very sick or dead from covid is at all comparable fear from maybe getting cancer 10 years from now if I take this vaccine?

That’s asinine and you know it.

Let me explain. Let's call it "The Basics for the Dumb asses, Hicks & Lemmings who refuse to get Vaccinated."

The millions in this country who got vaccinated as the vaccine rolled out allowed things to open back up. It allowed for a sense of normalcy this summer.

However, the unvaccinated idiots like yourself are causing this 4th wave and are causing us to go backwards in the progress that had been made.

Again, provide a link to ONE credible doctor or ONE credible study that says "You should not get the vaccine and here is why."

WTF is this so difficult for you to understand?
Moron, please reD. I AM vaxxed.

If you don't see all the conflicting news, reports, etc., and think, WTF?", then yeah, I'm convinced. You're a mindless bot.

I still think that if every insurance company would require shots that this would really solve the problem. If you have no proof of having the shots than you wouldn't be covered for any medical bills. You don't have to get one, that's free but then you're not covered. Plain and simple.
That is a very low bar of pure evil. Forcing people to get an experimental drug by placing their live on the line by refusing to administer medical care to them. Why don't you just suggest administering a firing squad?

It just shows you have lost the argument when you are left with analogies that involve the Nazi's and the extermination of 6 million Jews.
No. What it shows is that you never learn from history. Incorporating the same policies is likely to end with the same results. Wise up. You said there were no voices of opposition. I gave an honest reply as to why that is.

Last edited:
The list of college & pro teams requiring proof of vaccination grows.

I count 6 so far.

We know about LSU and the Las Vegas Raiders.

Oregon and Oregon State announced on Friday that individuals over the age of 12 must be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative test in order to attend football games. The test must come within three days of the event.

Tulane was the first FBS school to implement that kind of policy for the upcoming college football season, making the call earlier this month. That came after the city of New Orleans implemented a similar mandate for attendance at New Orleans Saints games.
Shocked a SEC school went w/ the vax passport. I have no problem w/ it, IMO if you don't want to get vax then don't. You just can't go to the game. You have to decide what is more important to you. I vax and have had it - I shouldn't have to where a mask anywhere.

Your clients are idiots.

Vaccine mandates for work are legal.

A private company is allowed to mandate vaccines for their staff members, so long as they provide an exemption for medical or sincerely held religious reasons.
It was questionable until the FDA full approval and now we have that so yes.

And that religious loophole is a mile wide.

Right now it is so hard to find workers many employers can't push it as hard as they might normally.

I am sure some caught this yesterday, but the Pfizer CEO has stated they fully expect a variant to emerge that can totally evade the vaccine, and that is no matter what. I think he stated it would take them 95 days or something like that now to get a vaccine ready for production against it. Covid is here and will always be here. It mutates. We are not going to eradicate it. Have to learn to live with it and hope enough get vaccinated to temper the waves.

You conveniently left out what chuck285 said. "I just had a relative who needed an operation in Arizona but they were full of Covig patiences and couldn't do it for a month and she died yesterday". Why did you ignore that sentence? It doesn't help your right wing - freedom bullshit agenda does it? The people who were stupid, selfish, didn't get vaccinated and who were filling up hospital beds, cost someone else's life. But that's ok because they have their freedom to do so.
Well, when you have healthcare workers who don't want the magic juice, and hospitals threatening their jobs if they don't comply, I suppose you get shortages in the workforce.. I notice we aren't talking about that either. Why aren't the smartest people, the ones who are most exposed to the dangers of Covid, not pushing each other out of the way to be first to get their shots? They're being given ultimatums because even they are like wait a minute here....

If you can't get 100% of healthcare workers to get in line with it, how can you get a substantial amount of society to fall in line? Why are they hesitant? Its really easy to want to blame right wing, stinky, smelly, uneducated wal-mart shoppers for not getting the vax but we aren't the only ones here.

The big difference is the basketball team isn't being sued. KF doesn't dare put any pressure on the guys who don't get a shot in fear of getting another lawsuit. JMO
Has there been any college team that has told just their athletes they have to be vaxed? Entire student bodies yes, but just a football coach dictating it to the team? I don't think so.

FDA approval means nothing... every drug that's ever been recalled by the FDA, was once first deemed safe and effective by the FDA....and that's after they've had years, if not decades of research, and tests performed on them unlike these shots.

I am sure we have all eaten much much better and exercised routinely in the last year because if we have learned one thing, that leads to a better outcome when you get covid.

When fat people cough on me I won't get fat.

Try again

The vaccinated are tired of the unvaccinated's lousy excuses, lousy analogies, selfishness and stupidity.
On a tangent, fat people cannot affect your health, but they do cause your health insurance premiums to be higher. And they cause work comp premiums to be higher for employers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT