ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Forfeiture Policy

Your 2-3 week timeframe very well could be right, I don’t know. What I do know is what you are describing is applicable of a vaccine that in normal times takes years to develop. In other words all the research is front end loaded. Again, didn’t happen here. So I disagree with your allegation that if nothing happens within the first two months then there is nothing to worry about.

I have no problem with the fact that you and every doc you know took the shot. I might consider it too except no one can tell me what the long term effects are. How does anyone give informed consent without being able to clear that up.
Your concerns are irrelevant as the government is here to help, not to be questioned 😉🤔

Your 2-3 week timeframe very well could be right, I don’t know. What I do know is what you are describing is applicable of a vaccine that in normal times takes years to develop. In other words all the research is front end loaded. Again, didn’t happen here. So I disagree with your allegation that if nothing happens within the first two months then there is nothing to worry about.

I have no problem with the fact that you and every doc you know took the shot. I might consider it too except no one can tell me what the long term effects are. How does anyone give informed consent without being able to clear that up.
mRNA vaccines aren’t new. They’ve been studying them longer than since the pandemic started.

Reactions: ping72 and HFan1981
Dodger I’m not sure I track with what you are saying. The more adverse effects that are recorded in this system is documentation of the safety record of a particular vaccine. Let’s pretend the Harvard study is accurate. If the actual number of incidents is 500k we do have a serious problem.

However, let’s put that aside. At the very least the reporting system is a means of comparing adverse events between various drugs. For instance, it has been stated that during H1N1 epidemic something like 50 people died from during the development of a vaccine to combat that virus. They immediately stopped further development of that vaccine deeming it too dangerous. Again, if we are dealing with 500k events, or even ten percent of that number, 50,000, we have an entirely different animal on our hands than what we were dealing with just a decade ago with swine flu.

The high number of ADRs is further suggestive of another big lie from the delusional. All year last year linking the C T19 to lab creation of gain of function was silenced, attacked and ridiculed because Trump was saying the same thing and we all know agreeing with Trump is a virtual admission of Nazism.

We now know that T19 was lab generated in a lab where the US CDC was funding Chinese development in gain of function virus research in animal subjects. It hardly seems implausible that the Chi Coms would think long term. Maybe the Chi Coms modeled out the likely chemical response to C T19 so that the most likely routes to vaccines would in themselves become dangerous. That hardly seems implausible.​

Is this accurate? A source would be nice to have for that info.

9 pages of idiots and all I wanted to know was the current vaccination level for the team.
Which is why I hate when OP say, why another thread!? We have one with 9,000 posts

So how groovy will it be if one of the healthy kids develops Covid after vaccination? At least we can feel good about coercing players and employees to engage in medical experimentation. An experiment to protect them from a disease where at least 90% of the claimed infected are either a false positive, asymptomatic or so minimally symptomatic that not even outpatient is required. Even those results suffer an elevation bias because those same C+ persons might really just have pneumonia, influenza, or a different Covid like/SARS virus due to the conflation of data. Oh, almost forgot that the age range of the players makes it extremely unlikely they will even get Covid in its mildest form in the first place.

Link The data is a month old and we know the number of C+ post vaccination has substantially grown but are apparently not being collectively reported. A group with which I'm working is attempting to survey hospitals but they are refusing to cooperate, claiming HIPAA. Of course, everyone in such conversations knows HIPAA expressly permits collective data reporting. Our doctors tell us the number of Americans with medically significant ADRs is around 150,000. Getting severe Covid or a variant is the most common ADR. It also appears that the Covid T19 or a variant that emerges following vaccination is much worse than the now attenuated T19 alone, which is not all that atypical for whole pathogen vaccines.

We may well set up a non profit to pay for nation wide medical work being done on these studies.

Back on researching I just came across this article on ADRs from the vaccine. Very telling. O

Last edited:
So how groovy will it be if one of the healthy kids develops Covid after vaccination? At least we can feel good about coercing players and employees to engage in medical experimentation. An experiment to protect them from a disease where at least 90% of the claimed infected are either a false positive, asymptomatic or so minimally symptomatic that not even outpatient is required. Even those results suffer an elevation bias because those same C+ persons might really just have pneumonia, influenza, or a different Covid like/SARS virus due to the conflation of data. Oh, almost forgot that the age range of the players makes it extremely unlikely they will even get Covid in its mildest form in the first place.

Link The data is a month old and we know the number of C+ post vaccination has substantially grown but are apparently not being collectively reported. A group with which I'm working is attempting to survey hospitals but they are refusing to cooperate, claiming HIPAA. Of course, everyone in such conversations knows HIPAA expressly permits collective data reporting. Our doctors tell us the number of Americans with medically significant ADRs is around 150,000. Getting severe Covid or a variant is the most common ADR. It also appears that the Covid T19 or a variant that emerges following vaccination is much worse than the now attenuated T19 alone, which is not all that atypical for whole pathogen vaccines.

We may well set up a non profit to pay for nation wide medical work being done on these studies.

Back on researching I just came across this article on ADRs from the vaccine. Very telling. O

So if roughly 90% of all pro and college players have probably gotten the shot, why haven’t any of them died or had severe complications? You’re the smart one here.

So if roughly 90% of all pro and college players have probably gotten the shot, why haven’t any of them died or had severe complications? You’re the smart one here.
Go back to 2020, pre vaccine, some programs had trouble fielding teams to play (see Michigan) how many of them died? Oh yeah 0 because vaccine or not, the odds of a young healthy person dying with Covid are super low. Has it happened? Sure we can call that a breakthrough case. But if you’re 20, and a division 1 college athlete you have a much higher chance of getting Covid after vaccinated than you do dying with Covid if not vaccinated.

I am the smart one here. You mean like this kid. Or these people article.

The two excuses given are 1. You can still get Covid if you get the vax; and 2. If you die from Covid within two weeks of the vax you are treated as unvaccinated do not seem like very sound science to me, especially the later. So once again the CDC is conflating data to make Covid seem scarier-the variants emerging when a C- has Covid injected into their system, and the vaccinations seem more efficacious. Think of the viral load associated with the vaccine. Remember, if you are in the 89% + however many false positives or misidentified disease that have never had Covid, after 19 months, your viral load of Covid T19 is ZERO.

But to answer your question directly: Its probably because athletes are typically in an age group where risk of contraction is minimal so the infection or other bad effects after the vax seems very suspicious. Athletes are robustly healthy with carefully managed diets and undoubtedly have very robust immune systems. Indeed, reason number two is what makes the ADRs in athletes so suspicious. Its not like giving your chain smoking granny the injection.

Last edited:
To everyone making the outlandish claim “there’s not one doctor who isn’t pro fax” or words to this effect invest 35 minutes and then let’s talk. Dr. Mccoullough has been on the forefront of this debate for quite awhile. This guy is credentialed up the ass too.

Any chance Nebraska leverages this B1G Forfeiture Policy as a means to not have to play Oklahoma? Since it's not a conference game they wouldn't even have to take a loss, right?

Yeah, only leftwing BS is accepted around here. Last I looked, the subject is the vax. Open minds want ALL sides. I guess you only want someone to agree with you. Get a dog.
Well it looks like 95% of the team is vaxxed according to most reports so you 5%'s can keep doing your research. I'll be watching the Hawks kick Indiana's ass on Saturday.

Reactions: radicalhawk
Yeah, only leftwing BS is accepted around here. Last I looked, the subject is the vax. Open minds want ALL sides. I guess you only want someone to agree with you. Get a dog.
"Oooooh f'n please. You're on here from early morning to late night, seven fricking days a week promoting crap like from "basedunderground". That site doesn't hold back it's hatred for "evil" people it doesn't consider rrrrreal Americans. So, how's it going to give an unbiased view of the vaccine? I have a life and a dog. Maybe someday you will have at least one of the two.

"Oooooh f'n please. You're on here from early morning to late night, seven fricking days a week promoting crap like from "basedunderground". That site doesn't hold back it's hatred for "evil" people it doesn't consider rrrrreal Americans. So, how's it going to give an unbiased view of the vaccine? I have a life and a dog. Maybe someday you will have at least one of the two.
I guess I am a magicican. I can work outside in Texas heat 60 hours a week and be on here all day long. I impress myself. Glad you have a dog. Everyone needs someone that loves them.

The new Israel study says you’re 27 times more likely to get Covid if you’re fully vaccinated compared to natural post illness immunity
Link please? Because there is SO much crap posted that I don't believe you. BTW, I searched for this study and found nothing of the sort. Don't make up crap.

Link please? Because there is SO much crap posted that I don't believe you. BTW, I searched for this study and found nothing of the sort. Don't make up crap.
When you find it, read the part where Israel also recommends a booster every 149 days now. And the part where 3x vaxers already showing up in hospitals.

Now you’ve done it. Now the sleeping dog will come down on you with all his powers of at least 5-6 paragraphs of total nonsense.

No, just three sentences. I present statistical evidence and logical argument and inferences from known facts while you guys scream insults and demand silence. I cannot take the time to interrupt all the leftie displays of their infinite capacity for stupidity and oppression.

No, just three sentences. I present statistical evidence and logical argument and inferences from known facts while you guys scream insults and demand silence. I cannot take the time to interrupt all the leftie displays of their infinite capacity for stupidity and oppression.
We have a rolling 7 day average 4x LAST year with 70% of the pop vaxed!!! But season on this year! It all makes perfect sense to the left.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Bullshit link. As expected.

Link to the study, not your propaganda.
there are actual studies linked within the story. facts, data, etc. you don't have to believe any of it, but you shouldn't ignore it either if it doesn't have a .edu or .gov

there are actual studies linked within the story. facts, data, etc. you don't have to believe any of it, but you shouldn't ignore it either if it doesn't have a .edu or .gov
Atkisson is known for her fact-twisting and totally batshit crazy theories. She is a strange bird. Quoting her tells me what kind of sources you believe. Nice try.

Reactions: littlez
It is not hard to find the actual study if you really want to see it. I'm not sure you do...

Reading it was easy. No where in it does it support what was said above. It does state that those who got Covid-19 and survived have greater immunity than those who got the vaccine. That is not wholly unexpected. I'd rather get vaccinated and have a much lower risk of infection/serious illness than not getting vaccinated.
You and your friends also failed to note what may be the most important conclusion of the study:

"Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant."

What does THAT tell you?

And if this were to include all of the possible scenarios, they would have included unvaccinated people who hadn't had Covid-19 who ended up getting infected. That is the vast majority of those catching the Covid-19 Delta variant. That is undeniable.

Reading it was easy. No where in it does it support what was said above. It does state that those who got Covid-19 and survived have greater immunity than those who got the vaccine. That is not wholly unexpected. I'd rather get vaccinated and have a much lower risk of infection/serious illness than not getting vaccinated.
You and your friends also failed to note what may be the most important conclusion of the study:

"Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant."

What does THAT tell you?

And if this were to include all of the possible scenarios, they would have included unvaccinated people who hadn't had Covid-19 who ended up getting infected. That is the vast majority of those catching the Covid-19 Delta variant. That is undeniable.
Hey, you called it a "Bullshit Link" in reference to the Sheryl Atkinson article posted and asked for the study. The study backs up the premise of her article. I am only providing what you asked for...

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Hey, you called it a "Bullshit Link" in reference to the Sheryl Atkinson article posted and asked for the study. The study backs up the premise of her article. I am only providing what you asked for...
Her article distorts the study. That is a fact.

The quote above is incorrect based on the study. That is a fact.

So I was right. Better to look at the data than to believe a know liar.

Reactions: littlez
Those are just actual facts. How dare you, Sir. Questioning the people who have gotten almost everything wrong, created a national panic and sharp, but at least short crushing recession all for the purpose of pushing political dissent is unpatriotic. You must be Nazi, or at least a Klansman to introduce actual statistics in this conversation.
Guilty as charged.

Her article distorts the study. That is a fact.

The quote above is incorrect based on the study. That is a fact.

So I was right. Better to look at the data than to believe a know liar.
From the article you claim distorts the facts:
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) insists vaccination is still the best course for every eligible American. But many are asking if they have better immunity after they're infected with the virus and recover, than if they’re vaccinated.

Increasingly, the answer within the data appears to be ”yes.”

The Israel study comes to this same conclusion. So where is the distortion?

From the study:
Conclusions: This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.

Reactions: hawkeyeinmo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT