ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament Finals Comparisons

Rather shocked by the Rasheed prediction. Great stuff btw. Lee wins today and going with Cassar and VJ.

Reactions: andegre
PSU mod picking PSU wrestlers to win. Who would have guessed?
Really? So you just totally missed my Lee prediction? Yeah I picked VJ. The dude literally gets little respect and has 2 National Championships. Hardly a leap. I also picked Cassar because he's wrestling the best. With Gabe? I never know who's gonna show up. How many here have predicted Bull? Hello? I also questioned the Rasheed prediction.

Last edited:
I have predicted that Alex will beat Cenzo all year. Hell, he did it last year.

Regarding the HWT match, I know who is going to show up. The 285 guy wrestling on fire at home & the 245 guy. Cassar is not Kyle Snyder.

By looking at Gables record, looks like he showed up 30 times so far this year. He's so highly regarded that if he wins by "only 3 or 4" he wrestled poorly. He's a freshman and this just in, other D1 heavy weights are pretty good.

Reactions: ih8iast8
Really? So you just totally missed my Lee prediction? Yeah I picked VJ. The dude literally gets little respect and has 2 National Championships. Hardly a leap. I also picked Cassar because he's wrestling the best. With Gabe? I never know who's gonna show up. How many here have predicted Bull? Hello? I also questioned the Rasheed prediction.

Cenzo's a stud. Marinelli's on a mission. Only one previous meeting which was close and ended with Cenzo on his back. Match of the day

Reactions: Hotshoe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT