ADVERTISEMENT

****Badgers @ Hawks Game Thread****

High Ankle Sprain. 4-8 Week recovery time for a normal person.. basketball players can come back faster but I would say 2-4 weeks.

Looked more like a lower ankle sprain, but I'm not 100% certain. I play league still and I do that about once a year (not bad) but in some cases I'm done for the game, back the next..... sometimes (when I was younger) 2 - 3 weeks. Depending on how serious, he could be back for Big10 or NCAA tourney in my opinion.

He hasn't had a decent look yet. I hope he can get fouled and shoot some FTs so he can see the ball go through the net. Maybe that would get him started.

That's the problem. he doesn't get good looks against tough D. hopefully he gets some lazy defenders on him in the upcoming tourney games. not hopeful though.

Betting he’s back for the dance

I'd be really surprised if he wasn't. Nearly 2 weeks to recover. They will use ultra sounds and other methods to get hit healing faster. break up the clots, and use some electric therapy, back before tourney. That's if it's a bad one... He was walking on it, and normally it's a week or so. He could even be back by Big10 tourney. Anything is possible. We just need to understand how bad it is/was.

On the replay during the halftime show it shows Wahl (WI defender) sticking his foot out to trip Weezy when he got injured. Is Wahl the heir apparent to Davison?

I don’t think I’ve disliked a player more than BD since Brian Cardinal was playing at Purdue.

Reactions: win4jj and BBHawk
Type of sprain like that will keep him out of the BTT but NCAA tourney is very doable imo. Hopefully if he is out the first week of the NCAA’s, we can survive the first weekend without him

Reactions: Hawkeye_Pride06
You should un-ignore...it’s really kind of awesome.
mlERD4b.jpg

On the replay during the halftime show it shows Wahl (WI defender) sticking his foot out to trip Weezy when he got injured. Is Wahl the heir apparent to Davison?

He didn't purposefully try and trip him. He was falling down and sliding. If that guy can fall and trip at the same time, that guy has more skill than he's showing any other time of the year. It was accidental.

He didn't purposefully try and trip him. He was falling down and sliding. If that guy can fall and trip at the same time, that guy has more skill than he's showing any other time of the year. It was accidental.
Look at the way he pointed his right foot. That wasn't a natural move.

Looked more like a lower ankle sprain, but I'm not 100% certain. I play league still and I do that about once a year (not bad) but in some cases I'm done for the game, back the next..... sometimes (when I was younger) 2 - 3 weeks. Depending on how serious, he could be back for Big10 or NCAA tourney in my opinion.

I have had two serious ankle sprains in my life and the 2nd one I had was playing basketball and I have a clear memory of my fat, clumsy ass rolling my ankle the exact same way Weezy did. Of course I did it by stepping on the basketball but anyway, it was a severe high ankle sprain that took almost a week before I could put any weight on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT