ADVERTISEMENT

Baker Mayfield

N.Legend

HR MVP
Aug 28, 2012
Even after all the hate on his number on pick( this board was the worst) he has brought the Browns out of obscurity. Its interesting to note the two most productive QB's in the NFL are out of the Big 12.

Even after all the hate on his number on pick( this board was the worst) he has brought the Browns out of obscurity. Its interesting to note the two most productive QB's in the NFL are out of the Big 12.
Mahomes yes. Which big 12 teams did brees, luck, Ryan, Roethlisberger, and rivers play for? Because they're the next best qbs

Mahomes yes. Which big 12 teams did brees, luck, Ryan, Roethlisberger, and rivers play for? Because they're the next best qbs
Let me help you. Brees...Purdue, Luck Stanford, Bear...Miami (Ohio), Ryan...BC, Rivers North Carolina St.

Just remember, Patrick Mahomes lost to Iowa State once, 66-10.

That's your best QB in the NFL..............

I was at that game. Left at halftime.

I wanted no part of that cold, it was that miserable. The kids from Texas played like they felt the same.

Mahomes is a beast. I've never seen any quarterback like him.

Reactions: TugsMcGee

You're smoking rocks.

Baker isn't even in the Top 10 of NFL quarterbacks statistically this season. He's currently nineteenth.

There are three guys from the B1G Ten who are, however, by the names of Brady, Brees, and Cousins.

Interesting Mayfield story is when he transferred from Tech and had to sit out a year at Oklahoma, he ended up being banned from the intramural football league he was in with his dorm buddies because he was too good.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Actually both Mayfield and Mahomes were both freshman at Texas Tech competing for the same starting QB position.

If we could get Nate Stanley to do a few shots, snort a few lines, and get naked with about 6 hot girls at the same time, I think he'd win the Heisman by a landslide. :cool::D

Swag is earned. Amirite?

Reactions: ctghawk
Jacksonville completely wasted a 6th rd pick on Tanner (pick 6) Lee just last year.

Yeah but come on remember prior to the start of last season all the talk we heard how he was a Manning Camp MVP and put up good #s at Tulane that will be ever more amazing with the talent he had at his new school. Sadly he was the only player they had drafted last year.

The browns would be just as good with Saquon Barkley and T. Taylor in the backfield.. Hell, if they had that big a hard on for Baker i think they probably still could have got him with their second pick in the first round... lol

Reactions: TugsMcGee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT