ADVERTISEMENT

Bangable Politicians

gusto79

HR Legend
Sep 11, 2002
With the midterms coming up I thought we should have a thread with the most bangable politicians. I'll start with Paulette Jordan. Running for governor of Idaho.

PJ-Profile-Green-jacket.jpg

0gRZkQkp_400x400.jpg

Paulette-Jordan-600x600.jpg

Who else is out there?

She’s not running this year, but this seems like as good a time as any to revisit unsuccessful 2010 House candidate Krystal Ball of Virginia. She’s the one in the Santa hat. It seems like she should have been able to foretell that these party photos would be problematic in the future.

images

krystal-ball-27257-3064-1470898172.jpg

krystal-ball-27257-31342-1470898003.jpg

Krystal-Ball.jpeg

kb-dirty-8a2.jpeg

krystal-ball-1.jpg

She’s not running this year, but this seems like as good a time as any to revisit unsuccessful 2010 House candidate Krystal Ball of Virginia. She’s the one in the Santa hat. It seems like she should have been able to foretell that these party photos would be problematic in the future.

images

krystal-ball-27257-3064-1470898172.jpg

krystal-ball-27257-31342-1470898003.jpg

Krystal-Ball.jpeg

kb-dirty-8a2.jpeg

krystal-ball-1.jpg

JFC..what’s wrong with Rudolph??!!

Ugh gross. It's amazing some people even let politics control their d*cks...

If you wouldn't with Abbey, you're either letting politics control YOUR dong, or you're "into" Rod Blum on a different level than most men would be (NTTAWWT).

Last edited:
If you wouldn't with Abbey, you're either letting politics control YOUR dong, or you're "into" Rod Blum on a different level than most men would be (NTTAWWT).
No, I'm just not remotely attracted to ugly women. I didnt know her political affiliation the first time I saw her and the gag reflex still hit. But I do have standards too.

She has lost a good bit of weight the past several months. The rumor mill is that she is looking for a stint on Fox news, where she can make some big bucks.
She's showing up as a member of "The Five" occasionally. Of course, so has Tyrus, and he didn't have to lose weight to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT