ADVERTISEMENT

Barnes coming back to IOWA ?

SuperSK

HR MVP
Oct 29, 2001
Appears so according to two CB's from the Nebraska rivals site. Would give us some thunder going with lightning Moulton. 😎❤️🏈

• Love
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Arnold Barnes...running back from Louisiana originally committed to Nebby.

High schooler.
Thanks. I perused the Fusker site looking for him.

While there I noticed that Nebraska has indeed offered Keagan Johnson, but their fans don't seem too crazy about him. Interesting.

3558ed96-b57c-4375-8605-785da0c8c6c1_text.gif

I think the staff wants Deago Benson as the first choice. Have told Barnes they are waiting to see what he’s doing first.

Last edited:
Almost feel sorry for the kid. Just a little over a month ago the spot was his, why he chose the school with the interim staff... Now it's wait and see

I am guessing they land Deago Benson and Barnes is left out. Benson is the better prospect as well.

OP isn't the sharpest poster around
In his defense he probably just thinks everybody knows about this Barnes kid as a recruit but what he forgets is Tyler Barnes is a recruiting director that's why some of us have questions.

Thanks. I perused the Fusker site looking for him.

While there I noticed that Nebraska has indeed offered Keagan Johnson, but their fans don't seem too crazy about him. Interesting.
Could be their pissed he would choose Iowa over Debbie in the first place, or that he has been injured a lot. They have Thomas Fidone, who was supposed to be the best TE coming out of HS a couple years ago and he has been hurt almost as long as he has been on campus.

Reactions: BonzoFury
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT