ADVERTISEMENT

Bartender just poured me a 16 oz bourbon and coke

Which bar? No way you’re at the cowboy. You at Silver Dollar? Or way outside of town?

Edit to add: Go to the bunnery for breakfast tomorrow morning to eat off your hangover. Get a mini huckleberry pie takeaway. You’re welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colonoscopy
The bunnery is tits. French toast plus biscuits and gravy. (With a side of bacon and eggs) Think that was a 5k calorie meal. Salmon Benedict great too.

Cowboy bar is a blast and has great live music. Also got a good Manhattan last time I was in.

Was at snake river brewery. Just a hilarious nightcap of a drink they poured me.

I was a good boy and left half of it there. Walked the rest off. No drunk driving.

The bunnery is tits. French toast plus biscuits and gravy. (With a side of bacon and eggs) Think that was a 5k calorie meal. Salmon Benedict great too.

Cowboy bar is a blast and has great live music. Also got a good Manhattan last time I was in.

Was at snake river brewery. Just a hilarious nightcap of a drink they poured me.

I was a good boy and left half of it there. Walked the rest off. No drunk driving.

Snake River (good brewery btw) and you’re walking to your campsite? You pitch a tent on the side of snow king or something?!

Also: Dogs (something something) burritos are tits as well. Food truck turned into business sorta joint in Jackson.

Also 2: apparently Montana has recreational marijuana now.

Also 3: besides that sort of smoke inhalation, also been enjoying the wildfire variety. Valley was filled today. Big wildfire just outside of park boundary

Also: Dogs (something something) burritos are tits as well. Food truck turned into business sorta joint in Jackson.

Also 2: apparently Montana has recreational marijuana now.

Also 3: besides that sort of smoke inhalation, also been enjoying the wildfire variety. Valley was filled today. Big wildfire just outside of park boundary

D.O.G. Is what you’re thinking of. Breakfast burritos are amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Colonoscopy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT