ADVERTISEMENT

Been an interesting week..

For 3.5 years we couldn't find a single poster who claimed to still support Trump and suddenly the board is full of them.
And yet...no new posters...
Almost like biden couldn't form a coherent sentence last Thursday despite taking a week off work (again) to prep and people are responding accordingly. Life outside of the cult is nice btw

Almost like biden couldn't form a coherent sentence last Thursday despite taking a week off work (again) to prep and people are responding accordingly. Life outside of the cult is nice btw
World Cup Winner GIF by HackerNoon

Here's your trophy for most ironic post of the day. well done

lol fail again Finance.
90% of dems didn't want Biden to run again because of his age. We were always voting against Trump.
But feel free to try again.
I said this in a different thread, but I know a lot of people that are voting for Biden, but I don't know a single soul that's actually excited or happy about voting for Biden. He's ****ing old, and a mess. The only pro he has going for him is he's not a convicted felon that sexually assaults women, and that he's not on the Epstein list that got released yesterday in Florida. Because well...Trumps on that.

I said this in a different thread, but I know a lot of people that are voting for Biden, but I don't know a single soul that's actually excited or happy about voting for Biden. He's ****ing old, and a mess. The only pro he has going for him is he's not a convicted felon that sexually assaults women, and that he's not on the Epstein list that got released yesterday in Florida. Because well...Trumps on that.

Honestly more important than that. . . he didn't attempt a f***ing coup.

I have no more time for Trump voters. There isn't even a reason to argue with them, if they still support him now then they are lost.
I remember a couple of them in the Epstein files thread being all vocal about wanting ALL the big names in the files to come out. Then it came out that Trump is on them and they remained silent. They truly are a perfect picture of the dumbest ****ing group of people in the US.

Seeing Ds agree with what Rs have been saying for years has certainly been interesting.

Maybe the best option is to insert RFK Jr. As the Dem candidate since he'll already be on ballots and he would get some bipartisan support against Trump.

For 3.5 years we couldn't find a single poster who claimed to still support Trump and suddenly the board is full of them.
And yet...no new posters...

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Oh, I know Ryan keeps making new alts, I ignore them out of reflex now.

I haven’t seen many new Trump supporters. I’ve seen a helluva lot of people like me that want Biden to drop out of the race for someone else.

But I’m still voting for whoever is running against Trump no matter what…I’m just disheartened because I honestly think Biden will lose this race (and that he is lacks the cognitive ability to see things through for four more years).

Yay America.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT