ADVERTISEMENT

Been an interesting week..

I haven’t seen many new Trump supporters. I’ve seen a helluva lot of people like me that want Biden to drop out of the race for someone else.

But I’m still voting for whoever is running against Trump no matter what…I’m just disheartened because I honestly think Biden will lose this race (and that he is lacks the cognitive ability to see things through for four more years).

Yay America.

giphy.gif

I read her book recently and it was pretty interesting. Child acting is messed up.

I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy

For clarity, neither having one's suspicions regarding Biden's capacity confirmed, nor enjoying a fleeting bit of schadenfreude, is the same as supporting Trump. I, for one, am still completely uncertain what I am going to do come November, except that it is more probable than not that I will vote for Tim Kaine.

For 3.5 years we couldn't find a single poster who claimed to still support Trump and suddenly the board is full of them.
And yet...no new posters...
It just goes to show ya, in their heart of hearts they know he's a fascist and they kinda long for their orange daddy to "be their retribution" yet know this is unpopular broadly and morally reprehensible so keep quiet until it seems inevitable he will be returned to power.

It's sickeing.

For clarity, neither having one's suspicions regarding Biden's capacity confirmed, nor enjoying a fleeting bit of schadenfreude, is the same as supporting Trump. I, for one, am still completely uncertain what I am going to do come November, except that it is more probable than not that I will vote for Tim Kaine.
I can understand the uncertainty. I mean, how do you vote for a guy who was unsuccessful in his coup attempt, you all like winners!!

I can understand the uncertainty. I mean, how do you vote for a guy who was unsuccessful in his coup attempt, you all like winners!!
LOL. fwiw, ask my wife, she'll tell you how i was cursing out those numb-nuts on the hill on 1/6/21, given that the orderly transition of power is/was like the one thing we still had going for us after all of these years. But either way, if i had to put odds out there today, it would be something like 40% abstain, 30% third party (i don't know whos' on the menu in va yet), 20% trump, and 10% biden democratic alternative (depending who that is). (As to Trump, as big a d bag as he is, and as much as i really do worry about a 2025 political retribution tour, he was in many ways directionally right as to actual policy matters that matter to me). And to be clear and make matters worse, my decision is getting harder, as VA "might" actually be relevant, in which case it will become more difficult to take the lazy way(s) out, and today's probabilities could literally flip entirely on their head.

Same thing can be said about Trump.

Neither party is really excited about their guy.
If that was true, he wouldn't have run away with the nomination during the primaries. Don't bother bringing up the fact that Biden wasn't primaried, it very rarely happens with an incumbent.

Reactions: McLovin32
LOL. fwiw, ask my wife, she'll tell you how i was cursing out those numb-nuts on the hill on 1/6/21, given that the orderly transition of power is/was like the one thing we still had going for us after all of these years. But either way, if i had to put odds out there today, it would be something like 40% abstain, 30% third party (i don't know whos' on the menu in va yet), 20% trump, and 10% biden democratic alternative (depending who that is). (As to Trump, as big a d bag as he is, and as much as i really do worry about a 2025 political retribution tour, he was in many ways directionally right as to actual policy matters that matter to me). And to be clear and make matters worse, my decision is getting harder, as VA "might" actually be relevant, in which case it will become more difficult to take the lazy way(s) out, and today's probabilities could literally flip entirely on their head.
Effectively you are 90% voting in a manner that would support Trump's re-election.

lol fail again Finance.
90% of dems didn't want Biden to run again because of his age. We were always voting against Trump.
But feel free to try again.
That's kind of a shame, but explains the TDS this board is infected with. Out of the millions of people available in this country, the best the dems can do is a vegetable who people can use to vote against Trump.

Trump is a garbage guy but at least people want to vote for him. A vote for Trump is a vote for Trump.

It just goes to show ya, in their heart of hearts they know he's a fascist and they kinda long for their orange daddy to "be their retribution" yet know this is unpopular broadly and morally reprehensible so keep quiet until it seems inevitable he will be returned to power.

It's sickeing.
images

Home-Theater-Gear-GettyImages-95781853.jpg

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

• Love
Reactions: Roncuba55
Facism is a government who uses the media to present a false narrative and punishes anyone who questions it.

You know, exactly what the Dems got found to be doing.....
Not to be a dick, but you aren't educated enough to understand what's really going on.

Enjoy your victory lap as norms of American democracy are shit on.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Not to be a dick, but you aren't educated enough to understand what's really going on.

Enjoy your victory lap as norms of American democracy are shit on.
Please tell me how smart you are as your reinforce all of your beliefs with what we now KNOW is propaganda.

Please tell me how smart you are as your reinforce all of your beliefs with what we now KNOW is propaganda.
Smart's got nothing to do with it.

I didn't say you aren't smart. I said you aren't as educated on history and politics and government and it shows, every single day.

You've been duped. You are a mark. Just lean in.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
You'll pull the lever for trump in the end, then act surprised when this happens.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT