ADVERTISEMENT

Biden announces that he plans to cancel all medical debt in his second term

The government can’t cancel private debt. I suppose they could pay it off.

Not sure how that will work. Who gets to determine that the plastic surgery for a nose job is the same as the plastic surgery for a burn victim? Or are we going to pay off debt for boob jobs and other elective procedures?

I’m no fan of our healthcare system, but this is a dumb policy plank that would be a nightmare to implement.

Not sure how that will work. Who gets to determine that the plastic surgery for a nose job is the same as the plastic surgery for a burn victim? Or are we going to pay off debt for boob jobs and other elective procedures?

I’m no fan of our healthcare system, but this is a dumb policy plank that would be a nightmare to implement.
A few years ago one of the candidates for class president at my kids’ middle school said she was going to convince the administration to have free Chick Fil A for lunch every day. She won.

You think plastic surgery = medical? You are an idiot.

You’re against that, huh?
Anybody that is grounded in the real world would be against the federal government absolving private debt. Do you somehow imagine that this cancelled debt will magically disappear without major repercussions?

Also, prepare yourself to "prepay" for any and all medical procedures in the future should there be a magic act that causes medical debt to not be collectible, etc.

I mean, nobody's possibly buying this right?
DdpF3hQ.png

eyDoWN8.png

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.” ― Benjamin Franklin

After the government cancels student loan debt and medical bills, why stop there? Why not have the government pay off people’s mortgages and credit card debt? Then to keep the gravy train rolling government should pay off bank loans on people’s cars.

Shit, we’re already $35 trillion in debt, so why not try to hit triple digit trillions as soon as possible? Yay government!

Anybody that is grounded in the real world would be against the federal government absolving private debt. Do you somehow imagine that this cancelled debt will magically disappear without major repercussions?

Also, prepare yourself to "prepay" for any and all medical procedures in the future should there be a magic act that causes medical debt to not be collectible, etc.
But corporations!!

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
so he is fine with continuing to pay colleges and medical insurance companies obscene amounts on taxpayer dime for pathetic product? if he presents sustainable ideas to resolve the two areas he will win going away.

After the government cancels student loan debt and medical bills, why stop there? Why not have the government pay off people’s mortgages and credit card debt? Then to keep the gravy train rolling government should pay off bank loans on people’s cars.

Shit, we’re already $35 trillion in debt, so why not try to hit triple digit trillions as soon as possible? Yay government!
We are allowing any illegal into to country as well. Don't worry world, Biden's taking care of the bill.

A few years ago one of the candidates for class president at my kids’ middle school said she was going to convince the administration to have free Chick Fil A for lunch every day. She won.
You’re kid voted for her following dads lead I’m sure

Don’t forget finding all these illegals with tax payer money and SS. Brilliant

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT