ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Email to Supporters-- Who can take this seriously?

Well, Trump didn't speak English to start with. He makes up his own words and can't spell.

He's also:
A felon.
A drifter.
Not running his dad's companies well.
Friends with the bad guys.
Doesn't know what real work is.
Led people to take over the Capitol.
Is seemingly a fake Christian and doesn't follow any teachings that we can see.
Doesn't appoint the best people to cabinet positions and fired people who weren't yes men/ women.
Is on social media way too much.
Lies to the American public.
Has treated women as sub human and objects.
He hid classified documents at his house... and lied about it.
He tried to claim the elections were stolen and his team was sued for defamation.

And finally... he drives his golf cart on greens.

This should have been the easiest slam dunk of any election but the Republicans messed up by not getting anyone new and the Democrats raised that bar by keeping in a guy who doesn't have the mental capabilities to perform the duties of the WH.
none of this is true except the felon thing and that shall get overturned

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Crying? No. Suggesting time is limited to replace Biden. Yes. Others have done the same but you have to resort to my ethnicity because my argument has merit. You're pathetic my man. Pathetic.

We will see your bravado and bigotry in full flow come mid November. Enjoy the landslide loss.
Your grasp on the definition of “bigotry” is tenuous at best. I know you’re an American citizen. Never said you weren’t. You’ve said you’re Indian. That’s a fascist country. Now here you are saying you won’t do anything to prevent Donald Trump’s fascism here. Asking if you support Modi was a fair question. You’ve very obviously become unhinged since last Thursday. I’m taking your flailing with a grain of salt.

Your grasp on the definition of “bigotry” is tenuous at best. I know you’re an American citizen. Never said you weren’t. You’ve said you’re Indian. That’s a fascist country. Now here you are saying you won’t do anything to prevent Donald Trump’s fascism here. Asking if you support Modi was a fair question. You’ve very obviously become unhinged since last Thursday. I’m taking your flailing with a grain of salt.
India just went through the world's largest election. How you got Fascist from that begs my imagination. And guess what? Modi didn't win a majority and has to govern with a coalition government. You should really learn to read. There are plenty of unbiased news sources out there. Enjoy the Alzheimer's patient in the white house. Things aren't going to get better for your guy.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
The sad reality for the Trumpanzees here might be that even if Trump wins in November, chances are very strong that Biden will receive more popular votes than Donald.
Being a “minority” POTUS forces one to rule from weakness and not power. Republicans need to realize that they have lost the popular vote in every election except one in this century. Being in the minority is a disadvantage. Always.

India just went through the world's largest election. How you got Fascist from that begs my imagination. And guess what? Modi didn't win a majority and has to govern with a coalition government. You should really learn to read. There are plenty of unbiased news sources out there. Enjoy the Alzheimer's patient in the white house. Things aren't going to get better for your guy.
submitting without further comment.

“Under Modi's tenure, India has experienced democratic backsliding, or the weakening of democratic institutions, individual rights, and freedom of expression.[28][29][f] As prime minister, he has received consistently high approval ratings.[35][36][37] Modi has been described as engineering a political realignment towards right-wing politics. He remains a controversial figure domestically and internationally, over his Hindu nationalist beliefs and handling of the Gujarat riots, which have been cited as evidence of a majoritarian and exclusionary social agenda.[g]

I’ve been in country during their Election Day, they take that shit serious. My boss couldn’t get cheese pizza that day, lol.

Reactions: GOHOX69
submitting without further comment.

“Under Modi's tenure, India has experienced democratic backsliding, or the weakening of democratic institutions, individual rights, and freedom of expression.[28][29][f] As prime minister, he has received consistently high approval ratings.[35][36][37] Modi has been described as engineering a political realignment towards right-wing politics. He remains a controversial figure domestically and internationally, over his Hindu nationalist beliefs and handling of the Gujarat riots, which have been cited as evidence of a majoritarian and exclusionary social agenda.[g]

Haha you pulled Wikipedia. How unbiased is that! If your ancestors are from Germany, should I call you a Fascist nazi? You can do better with your sourcing. Enjoy the 4th. You won't like election season.

Haha you pulled Wikipedia. How unbiased is that! If your ancestors are from Germany, should I call you a Fascist nazi? You can do better with your sourcing. Enjoy the 4th. You won't like election season.
So now you’re saying wiki isn’t being fair on Modi. People are being mean to this great guy? Yikes.

The rest of your post doesn’t deserve to be dignified. You’ve outed yourself.

Reactions: Tom Paris

I promise when Don wins, I will protect you. It’s weird, I’m kinda untouchable so when I say don’t mess with someone. They won’t round you up and put you into a re-education camp……probably

So now you’re saying wiki isn’t being fair on Modi. People are being mean to this great guy? Yikes.

The rest of your post doesn’t deserve to be dignified. You’ve outed yourself.
Yes let's cherry pick things. The only thing I've outed is your xenophobia and bigotry. Bathe in that.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
A drifter.
giphy.gif

100%. For the first time ever he is staying quiet. Fox News even realizes to not blast his nonsense on TV. I thought Biden would win easily. Now, I'm not so sure.
Why did you originally think Biden would win “easily”?

Gett
The sad reality for the Trumpanzees here might be that even if Trump wins in November, chances are very strong that Biden will receive more popular votes than Donald.
Being a “minority” POTUS forces one to rule from weakness and not power. Republicans need to realize that they have lost the popular vote in every election except one in this century. Being in the minority is a disadvantage. Always.

Because most Americans can’t stand Trump….just like last time. Trump abs his Presidency was a phuquin’ hot mess from Day #1….. and most of us watched what he tried to do on 1/6/21 and most of us honestly believe he belongs in jail.
Other than that, I have no reason.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Because most Americans can’t stand Trump….just like last time. Trump abs his Presidency was a phuquin’ hot mess from Day #1….. and most of us watched what he tried to do on 1/6/21 and most of us honestly believe he belongs in jail.
Other than that, I have no reason.
he has rallies with thousands showing up, biden has naps/.

• Haha
Define “sore loser” Hans.
What did I witness on 1/6/21?
Shove that “sore loser” stuff up your butt.
well, so basically trump won. that's what I witnessed. then a bunch of dems under the direction of pelosi, opened up the crapitol bldg and enticed trump supporters to walk right in. entrapped the goobers. I admit, they were goobers for getting entrapped. they didn't want to overturn any elections because they thought trump won. overturning it meant giving it to biden.

• Haha
well, so basically trump won. that's what I witnessed. then a bunch of dems under the direction of pelosi, opened up the crapitol bldg and enticed trump supporters to walk right in. entrapped the goobers. I admit, they were goobers for getting entrapped. they didn't want to overturn any elections because they thought trump won. overturning it meant giving it to biden.
Looks like OiT has been knocking the rust off his trolling poles and getting back to the crazy kook we all know and love.

This place just wouldn’t be the same without him.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Dude, look just roll with Joe. Apparently you can't see the truth. Enjoy the blow out in November. You deserve a second Trump presidency. Enjoy your self flagellation then. At that time, you'll want to inject something in yourself.
This isn't my choice. I vote for the candidate that is for democracy. I know what party supports it. I don't deserve a Trump presidency. None of us do, including the dumbasses who vote for him. Seriously, I have never seen a poster go off the rails more quickly than you have. Seek help.

Reactions: blhawk
Well, Trump didn't speak English to start with. He makes up his own words and can't spell.

He's also:
A felon.
A drifter.
Not running his dad's companies well.
Friends with the bad guys.
Doesn't know what real work is.
Led people to take over the Capitol.
Is seemingly a fake Christian and doesn't follow any teachings that we can see.
Doesn't appoint the best people to cabinet positions and fired people who weren't yes men/ women.
Is on social media way too much.
Lies to the American public.
Has treated women as sub human and objects.
He hid classified documents at his house... and lied about it.
He tried to claim the elections were stolen and his team was sued for defamation.

And finally... he drives his golf cart on greens.

This should have been the easiest slam dunk of any election but the Republicans messed up by not getting anyone new and the Democrats raised that bar by keeping in a guy who doesn't have the mental capabilities to perform the duties of the WH.

I posted this on post #15. I think he's a terrible human being. I caucused for Nikki Haley.

Reactions: earn8981
none of this is true except the felon thing and that shall get overturned

Come on oit... I never give you crap on this board but ALL of that is true and has been documented. In the last debate alone he went on how he had the "best ____ ever in his presidency" multiple times including water quality!

Won? “Won” what? The orange phuqued LOST in 2020 by 7 MILLION phuquin’ votes OiT…..Not even close! How goddamned stupid are you to think “he won”? You cant even rationally explain how “he won”! Phuque, you are one ignorant sumbitch…and you have been gone from Ottumwa long enough that you can’t blame your stupidity on Ottumwa!

Reactions: blhawk
Won? “Won” what? The orange phuqued LOST in 2020 by 7 MILLION phuquin’ votes OiT…..Not even close! How goddamned stupid are you to think “he won”? You cant even rationally explain how “he won”! Phuque, you are one ignorant sumbitch…and you have been gone from Ottumwa long enough that you can’t blame your stupidity on Ottumwa!
Biden won 306 - 232. The 7 million is like out hitting the other team 12 - 6 but not getting any key hits with runners in scorning position and losing 4 - 5...

We have 10,000 Trump threads and another 10,000 Biden threads that you guys immediately turn in to Trump threads and you're complaining about Biden threads this week? Lol if you haven't noticed, the entire country is talking about Biden right now.
Please don’t don’t get him started on the “quiet competence” of the Biden administration. 😁

For Flick “fascist” means any government that is right of center.

Define “sore loser” Hans.
What did I witness on 1/6/21?
Shove that “sore loser” stuff up your butt.
I was referring to Trump’s very likely win this November. Perhaps you won’t be a “sore loser” after that election?

Biden won 306 - 232. The 7 million is like out hitting the other team 12 - 6 but not getting any key hits with runners in scorning position and losing 4 - 5...
To a point, perhaps……
Trump’s 4 years were a failure partially because most American voters had voted AGAINST him…..I mean….Hilary out-polled him! Trump was a loser, who won…….but Trump is no different than most republicans running for President this century……they represent a minority of Americans…..unique voting rules and gerrymandering are the GOP’s best friends. There message sucks as bad as what they claim the Dems message does.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT