ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Email to Supporters-- Who can take this seriously?

Reactions: Tom Paris
He got injected with truth last Thursday, right in the damn eyeballs.
Trump lying for 90 straight minutes and Joe stumbling? You think the rapist felon who lied the entire night had a better debate than the guy who was at least attempting to tell the truth? Here's another thing...Biden took ownership of it. He admits he sucked. Trump takes responsibility for NOTHING, like narcissists tend to do.

Figure it out.

I promise when Don wins, I will protect you. It’s weird, I’m kinda untouchable so when I say don’t mess with someone. They won’t round you up and put you into a re-education camp……probably
It's disgusting you're hoping for this...in so many ways.

I’m not the guy in the shrinking minority that thinks Biden oughta be president.

Figure that out.
The MINORITY thinks the rapist conman should be back in the White House. Biden is FAR SUPERIOR to Trump and the Heritage Foundation. Not that you care.

I’m not the guy in the shrinking minority that thinks Biden oughta be president.

Figure that out.
Explain how Trump is still narrowly leading in polls then, since Biden is so bad……his “bump” from the debate is negligible.
What is keeping it close is a lot flummoxed Democrats, wringing their hands post-debate. Trump offers most voters nothing they want.

Explain how Trump is still narrowly leading in polls then, since Biden is so bad……his “bump” from the debate is negligible.
What is keeping it close is a lot flummoxed Democrats, wringing their hands post-debate. Trump offers most voters nothing they want.
Because the hate is real and clouding your common sense. JB zoning out, falling asleep on the national stage, exposed. Anyone of the pukes defend it.

Because the hate is real and clouding your common sense. JB zoning out, falling asleep on the national stage, exposed. Anyone of the pukes defend it.

Hate is a little strong. Trump is a turd….and does not deserve to be a candidate for the office he attempted to steal 3 1/2 years ago….You speak of “common sense” and swear allegiance to Trump? Gimme a break. Did Joe fall asleep on stage? You are the first person I have heard say that…..you must let me in on your sources…..obviously they are much better than mine!
I guess, at least Joe has an excuse for what happened…….What was Trump’s excuse for his attempted organization of a coup against the government on 1/6/21? Has he offered one? What was Trump’s excuse for intimidating the Sec of State (Ga) for more votes post November, 2020? What was trump’s excuse for illegally possessing government documents….after lying and telling the Archive folks he didn’t have them in his possession?
Plus….Trump was impeached TWICE…..not bad for one term.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Hate is a little strong. Trump is a turd….and does not deserve to be a candidate for the office he attempted to steal 3 1/2 years ago….You speak of “common sense” and swear allegiance to Trump? Gimme a break. Did Joe fall asleep on stage? You are the first person I have heard say that…..you must let me in on your sources…..obviously they are much better than mine!
I guess, at least Joe has an excuse for what happened…….What was Trump’s excuse for his attempted organization of a coup against the government on 1/6/21? Has he offered one? What was Trump’s excuse for intimidating the Sec of State (Ga) for more votes post November, 2020? What was trump’s excuse for illegally possessing government documents….after lying and telling the Archive folks he didn’t have them in his possession?
I was hoping you saw it or read him say it…

Most common sense people saw January, the impeaches and lawfare for what it is….but keep on being a robot. Stay on the meds mang, you were doing better lately before today.

Did Joe fall asleep on stage? You are the first person I have heard say that…..you must let me in on your sources…..obviously they are much better than mine!
How's the NY Times work?

Acknowledging Debate Debacle, Biden Says He ‘Fell Asleep on the Stage’​

President Biden blamed his international travel schedule for his disjointed performance, calling it “not an excuse but an explanation.”

President Biden standing near a lectern with the presidential seal.

President Biden’s comments came as the White House struggled to respond to a chorus of anxiety within the Democratic Party about whether he is capable of mounting a winning campaign in November.Credit...Eric Lee/The New York Times
Michael D. Shear
By Michael D. Shear
Reporting from Washington
  • July 2, 2024

President Biden acknowledged on Tuesday that he “fell asleep on the stage” during his disastrous debate last week, blaming his performance on the fact that he had traveled “around the world a couple times” in the two weeks before the face-off with former President Donald J. Trump.
“I wasn’t very smart,” Mr. Biden, 81, told donors at a fund-raiser in Virginia. “I decided to travel around the world a couple times, I don’t know how many time zones.”
“It’s not an excuse but an explanation,” he said.
Subscribe to The Times to read as many articles as you like.
Michael D. Shear is a White House correspondent for The New York Times, covering President Biden and his administration. He has reported on politics for more than 30 years. More about Michael D. Shear
See more on: U.S. Politics, 2024 Elections, Democratic Party, President Joe Biden, Donald Trump

the most damning article yet...all of these people involved in the coverup need to be held accountable

Yet Foxnews is wrong about him, and it’s viewers….many of us tried to tell the suckers.

BTW, JB was speaking just now and sputtered a few times anyway, lol.

the most damning article yet...all of these people involved in the coverup need to be held accountable

Hello brand new poster. We all know you’re totally on the level and not another a many many many Ryan handles. And way to bring a super fresh take to the board!

How's the NY Times work?

Acknowledging Debate Debacle, Biden Says He ‘Fell Asleep on the Stage’​

President Biden blamed his international travel schedule for his disjointed performance, calling it “not an excuse but an explanation.”

President Biden standing near a lectern with the presidential seal.

President Biden’s comments came as the White House struggled to respond to a chorus of anxiety within the Democratic Party about whether he is capable of mounting a winning campaign in November.Credit...Eric Lee/The New York Times
Michael D. Shear
By Michael D. Shear
Reporting from Washington
  • July 2, 2024

President Biden acknowledged on Tuesday that he “fell asleep on the stage” during his disastrous debate last week, blaming his performance on the fact that he had traveled “around the world a couple times” in the two weeks before the face-off with former President Donald J. Trump.
“I wasn’t very smart,” Mr. Biden, 81, told donors at a fund-raiser in Virginia. “I decided to travel around the world a couple times, I don’t know how many time zones.”
“It’s not an excuse but an explanation,” he said.
Subscribe to The Times to read as many articles as you like.
Michael D. Shear is a White House correspondent for The New York Times, covering President Biden and his administration. He has reported on politics for more than 30 years. More about Michael D. Shear
See more on: U.S. Politics, 2024 Elections, Democratic Party, President Joe Biden, Donald Trump
:rolleyes:

I hope you keep your blood pressure in check. You seem like an angry person; that’s no way to go through life. 😉

Reactions: bac2therac
Enablers…..enable.
I saw an organized act of treason. And Trump was the organizer.
I would vote for Putin as well as Trump. He really is no good. But you know that as well as I.
I recognize the difference in how the country was led between the candidates, what the world thinks of us. That is what matters to me, it’s more important.

Hello brand new poster. We all know you’re totally on the level and not another a many many many Ryan handles. And way to bring a super fresh take to the board!
greetings and salutations

im from the rutgers board where it appears we are living in a bizarro world..in NJ its full of libs and our board is full of trump supporters...over here in Iowa where Trump will win easily, it seems like its made up of soys from redditt

you need more trusted news sources

Trump 100%

with Biden there are a group of about 12 special interest groups running things..many unqualified, many woke and dei hires

Harris is a dummy on the world stage

its very easy folks
with his apparent lack of empathy i wouldn't want to see trump make big calls in a real crisis/war situation. i feel trump is unpredictable and that negates a lot of his pragmatism. that said he is likely better for bau operations... he'll make some common sensical policy decisions while also conceding (say 40%) shit to special interests. black swan events though are a big worry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT