ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Fans

It really is amazing how Biden and the Biden family is acting exactly like Trump after the Access Hollywood tape. Getting spray tans, calling into Morning Joe rambling as an angry old man, getting advice from drug addict son. How odd.

What's going to happen when he gets trounced? Joe is in it to win it. Will you leave hort? The US? Insult my ethnicity? All of the above?

The die is cast. Enjoy the blowout.
I was told I could be in an interment camp because of project 2025 and if I don’t vote Biden. @GOHOX69 you will be joining me in the camp as well due to our skin!!

Not a Biden fan, per your questions, but life will go on. If the American people want a worse America for us all, a more corrupt and compromised SCOTUS, even greater wealth concentration to the top, injustice for Trump and his ilk, ukraine to struggle even more to survive.

They will get it.

Explain the tie in between election results and insulting your ethnicity please
That's the only thing my fellow dems can spout at me. So far, I've had one go back to where I came from, another telling me I was a Fascist Modi supporter and a third telling me the same as the first. All three are big time liberals on here. So much for inclusiveness and listening to alternative views or reality.

What's going to happen when he gets trounced? Joe is in it to win it. Will you leave hort? The US? Insult my ethnicity? All of the above?

You're funny. Thanks for making me LOL.

Reactions: GOHOX69

Jfc dude. Grow up. Nobody is a Biden fan except maybe Chis. Biden doesn’t have a cult following like Trump does with MAGA. Nobody is voting for Biden because they agree with his rhetoric or because they believe he’s a good President. They are voting for him to make sure Donald Trump and his cronies, who support a type of governing that is closer to Fascism, don’t retain power.

It is truly sad how much GOP supporters on this board and in general are relishing in the fact Joe Biden is old. He is nobody's choice for President. Seriously. Nobody wants him to lead this country. His own party doesn’t want him running. But he’s all we got and if some old geezer is what stands between Trump and Project 2025, then so be it. It’s not a hard vote to cast.

Last edited:
You don't think the biggest election in the history of the world and breaking news deserve attention? You can crawl under a rock. It's a free country.
When did I say it didn’t deserve attention? How am I crawling under a rock? Provide quote…or just admit you have a reading comprehension issue.

Reactions: McLovin32
Jfc dude. Grow up. Nobody is a Biden fan except maybe Chis. Biden doesn’t have a cult following like Trump does with MAGA. Nobody is voting for Biden because they agree with his rhetoric or because they believe he’s a good President. They are voting for him to make sure Donald Trump and his cronies, who support a type of governing that is closer to Fascism, don’t retain power.

It is truly sad how much GOP supporters on this board and in general are relishing in the fact Joe Biden is old. He is nobodies choice for President. Seriously. Nobody wants him to lead this country. His own party doesn’t want him running. But he’s all we got and if some old geezer is what stands between Trump and Project 2025, then so be it. It’s not a hard vote to cast.
Biden could and should have been replaced. Tell me this. You think he will be alive for all 4 years? Be honest.

When did I say it didn’t deserve attention? How am I crawling under a rock? Provide quote…or just admit you have a reading comprehension issue.
Don't respond to my thread sally. Some of us find this interesting, relevant and pertinent. There are many threads favorable to Joe. Go hit those. Right now, the Democratic party is a total clusterf.

Biden could and should have been replaced. Tell me this. You think he will be alive for all 4 years? Be honest.
Just for the sake of arguing, I'll entertain your question. No, I do not think he will be alive in 4 years. I would be very surprised if he's alive in 2 years to be totally honest.

You're not focusing on the real issue here though. Did the Dems mess this up? Yes, absolutely. It's still not even close to a comparison as to what's going on over in the GOP though. The GOP has radically moved toward Fascism. This is not something you can argue. All you need to do is look at what is being laid out in Project 2025 to understand that these 2 parties are not aiming for the same goals, which should be to uphold Democracy.

So I am going to vote for the old guy and his VP who will likely take over in a year or 2. If they are victorious, hopefully that sends a message to the GOP that the American people would literally and figuratively vote for a corpse before they put Donald Trump back in charge and we can finally move on from this mess.

Just for the sake of arguing, I'll entertain your question. No, I do not think he will be alive in 4 years. I would be very surprised if he's alive in 2 years to be totally honest.

You're not focusing on the real issue here though. Did the Dems mess this up? Yes, absolutely. It's still not even close to a comparison as to what's going on over in the GOP though. The GOP has radically moved toward Fascism. This is not something you can argue. All you need to do is look at what is being laid out in Project 2025 to understand that these 2 parties are not aiming for the same goals, which should be to uphold Democracy.

So I am going to vote for the old guy and his VP who will likely take over in a year or 2. If they are victorious, hopefully that sends a message to the GOP that the American people would literally and figuratively vote for a corpse before they put Donald Trump back in charge and we can finally move on from this mess.
What do you think would happen if he were to be elected and die? Do you think dems (forget me) are enthused about Biden. Polls show him losing in blue states. Are you happy with this data?

That's the only thing my fellow dems can spout at me. So far, I've had one go back to where I came from, another telling me I was a Fascist Modi supporter and a third telling me the same as the first. All three are big time liberals on here. So much for inclusiveness and listening to alternative views or reality.
They project. They are the racists.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT