ADVERTISEMENT

Biden picks Buffs to upset the Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
s-l1200.webp

President Camacho baby!

1708262643268.jpg

Trump let just as many cross don't kid yourself.
You are full of shit. He stemmed the tide. Kept the Taliban at Bay. Middle East was calm. Russia was staying put. How's all that doing now? Biden (or whomever the hell is pulling the strings) has f'd up everything.
Gas and food were cheap. Economy was humming. Then the lab created China virus was introduced to the U.S. and all went to hell.

You are full of shit. He stemmed the tide. Kept the Taliban at Bay. Middle East was calm. Russia was staying put. How's all that doing now? Biden (or whomever the hell is pulling the strings) has f'd up everything.
Gas and food were cheap. Economy was humming. Then the lab created China virus was introduced to the U.S. and all went to hell.
Exactly, I'm not sure how they can think anything other than what you said, it's 100% accurate. They are either brainwashed beyond help or just plain...not very smart. They may also be suffering a serious case of trump derangement syndrome, which many are. I know it's real because my younger brother has it.

No actually brandon isn't calling the shots, any sane person realizes this. I have my thoughts as to who is, he's already been president for 8 years and really focked things up when in there. I'll leave it at that

Do you still say the “Now I lay me down to sleep” prayer before bed? I’d give it a 50/50 chance.
I will do this publicly for you.

@kwik44 I am getting sick and tired of my religion or any religion being mocked on a basketball message board. This guy needs permanently banned. No one will miss his snide comments. His timeout obviously did not help him.

I will do this publicly for you.

@kwik44 I am getting sick and tired of my religion or any religion being mocked on a basketball message board. This guy needs permanently banned. No one will miss his snide comments. His timeout obviously did not help him.
Lol you’re such a pussy crybaby bitch. And you mock people for safe spaces. Thank you for all the comedy you provide.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT