ADVERTISEMENT

Biden should have stayed home today - SMH at FL speech

Finance85

HR Legend
Oct 22, 2003
https://www.newsweek.com/bidens-gaffe-filled-speech-sparks-criticism-1756156

Explaining the cause of inflation, he pointed to the "war in Iraq" before correcting himself to Ukraine, saying shortly after he thought of Iraq "because that's where my son died."

A more minor gaffe came early in the speech when he referred to the recent hurricane that wreaked havoc across Florida, Hurricane Ian, as "Hurricane Ivan," the 2004 storm that caused significant damage in the Caribbean and upon making landfall in Alabama.

One contested claim, however, was plausible. Discussing legislation he'd worked on to cap the co-pay cost of insulin at $35 in his federal relief package, Biden noted that its inventors—James Collip and Charles Best—initially sold the patent to the University of Toronto for $1 because they wanted everyone to be able to access it. The catch, however, was that Collip died in 1948 and Best in 1978, five years after Biden was elected to the U.S. Senate.

I guess Charlie Crist is desperate for any help he can get.

[COLOR=%s]Explaining the cause of inflation, he pointed to the "war in Iraq" before correcting himself to Ukraine, saying shortly after he thought of Iraq "because that's where my son died."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=%s]A more minor gaffe came early in the speech when he referred to the recent hurricane that wreaked havoc across Florida, Hurricane Ian, as "Hurricane Ivan," the 2004 storm that caused significant damage in the Caribbean and upon making landfall in Alabama.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=%s]One contested claim, however, was plausible. Discussing legislation he'd worked on to cap the co-pay cost of insulin at $35 in his federal relief package, Biden noted that its inventors—James Collip and Charles Best—initially sold the patent to the University of Toronto for $1 because they wanted everyone to be able to access it. The catch, however, was that Collip died in 1948 and Best in 1978, five years after Biden was elected to the U.S. Senate.[/COLOR]

Biden ain’t helping him in Florida. Obama would have been a better choice.

I’m at the point I’d love to see the GOP nuts dump Medicare and social security…would be an absolute disaster for red states, and at this point….go for it…

Biden said it beautifully

President Biden makes incomprehensible remarks during a talk about protecting Social Security and Medicare: "As they say in southern, 'doesn't know where y'all been. God damn, boy.'"

What would you or trump have done to keep inflation down to say 2 or 3 percent?
That's what we elect national leaders to figure out not HROT posters. Obviously our current leadership can't figure it out. Hell he can't put together coherent sentences.

Biden could cure cancer and your kind would still post SMH.

Biden could take a dump in the middle of a live press conference, call it being pro-environment behavior and your kind would still post that he is doing just fine. And to avoid the obvious accusations that I am some Republican hack, I think Biden is much better than Trump.

I think we should stop saying the "cracker" word.

It's offensive, you know.

Hurtful even.

~sniff~

10 million jobs, infrastructure, student loans, vets. Biden is literally helping everybody.
Biden didn't create 10 million jobs. Jobs that come back after artificial Covid lockdowns don't count.

That's like saying Trump was the most eco friendly president because nobody was driving or flying on airplanes in 2020.

Biden didn't create 10 million jobs. Jobs that come back after artificial Covid lockdowns don't count.

That's like saying Trump was the most eco friendly president because nobody was driving or flying on airplanes in 2020.
Thank you.

Trump cleaned up smog in Brazil.

Trump brought fossil fuel industry to their knees.

Trump gave 50% of Americans work from home jobs.

Trump let teachers spend 7 straight months with their own kids.

Trump didn’t do that like Biden didn’t create 10 million new jobs. Ridiculous Covid restrictions were dropped.

Reactions: SA_Hawk

[COLOR=%s]Explaining the cause of inflation, he pointed to the "war in Iraq" before correcting himself to Ukraine, saying shortly after he thought of Iraq "because that's where my son died."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=%s]A more minor gaffe came early in the speech when he referred to the recent hurricane that wreaked havoc across Florida, Hurricane Ian, as "Hurricane Ivan," the 2004 storm that caused significant damage in the Caribbean and upon making landfall in Alabama.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=%s]One contested claim, however, was plausible. Discussing legislation he'd worked on to cap the co-pay cost of insulin at $35 in his federal relief package, Biden noted that its inventors—James Collip and Charles Best—initially sold the patent to the University of Toronto for $1 because they wanted everyone to be able to access it. The catch, however, was that Collip died in 1948 and Best in 1978, five years after Biden was elected to the U.S. Senate.[/COLOR]

Both republicans and democrats seem to be actively trying to lose elections with their actions. Morons are running the country and more morons are on the way. This goes for both parties.

That's what we elect national leaders to figure out not HROT posters. Obviously our current leadership can't figure it out. Hell he can't put together coherent sentences.

So you sit back and bitch, but have no answers. BAU

So you sit back and bitch, but have no answers. BAU
If you're looking for answers to solve our national crisis on HROT boy have I got something to sell you. This is a flicking nothing message board. I'm just here for entertainment purposes not sure why anybody else is here.

If you're looking for answers to solve our national crisis on HROT boy have I got something to sell you. This is a flicking nothing message board. I'm just here for entertainment purposes not sure why anybody else is here.

lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT