ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Speech 8PM. Will he renounce his own extremist inflammatory rhetoric?

Will he renounce his extremist inflammatory rhetoric?

• Yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
Remember when Trump called on people to take out Hillary, to protect the second amendment?

Good times…..

No. I remember a lot of “lock her up” after it became public she violated several federal laws and jeopardized national security as Sec of State. She should have been locked up for her crimes, she got the nomination instead because the DNC is corrupt.

No. I remember a lot of “lock her up” after it became public she violated several federal laws and jeopardized national security as Sec of State. She should have been locked up for her crimes, she got the nomination instead because the DNC is corrupt.

Speaking of jeopardizing national security, your man crush endorses a guy that had top secret nuclear documents laying around his house and his administration sold nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia.

Well I have personally posted all of the inflammatory rhetoric that Trump has said, which is about a hundred times worse than anything Biden has said, and you refuse to acknowledge or respond to it which confirms you are, in fact a twat waffle who should be placed on everyone's ignore list.

Post #50: 'Joe Biden’s Incitement to Violence on June 26th' https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/joe-biden’s-incitement-to-violence-on-june-26th.447122/post-12276246

EDIT: Still waiting @Phenomenally Frantastic

Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Last edited:
Link to him calling for an assassination?

"Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment,” Trump said during a rally in North Carolina on Tuesday.

"By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

Sources said Scavino told Smith's investigators that as the violence began to escalate that day, Trump "was just not interested" in doing more to stop it.

Sources also said former Trump aide Nick Luna told federal investigators that when Trump was informed that then-Vice President Mike Pence had to be rushed to a secure location, Trump responded, "So what?" -- which sources said Luna saw as an unexpected willingness by Trump to let potential harm come to a longtime loyalist.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/special-c...ew-details-trumps-inaction/story?id=106131854

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT