ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden’s Incitement to Violence on June 26th

I want to believe the Democratic party did not support killing Trump, but I don't have much confidence in that.
Take anything outta context, buddy boy?
You are willing to accept Pelosi was speaking out of context, but say Trump was inciting an insurrection by using very vague language? You are a hypocrite.

There are missing votes in Georgia that can not be verified. There is reason to believe that voter fraud could be behind these votes. Why would you want our president to knowingly accept voter fraud that caused him to lose the election.

You have to admit that Biden calling for a bullseye to be put on Trump could be interpreted by some as asking for someone to kill him. The dems are the same people that took the bloodbath comment out of context as well as claiming Trump called white supremacist good people.

If you want to support the hyperbole, at least be consistent on both sides. You lose any shred of credibility when you act this way.

Last edited:
Nancy was talking about j6. Nancy said "I am responsible."

I'm sorry you went all in on the ridiculous insurrection narrative that never was. This must be very hard for you.
I watched it….from the two days beforehand at airports, train abd bus station fights as the “tourists” assembled, thru the Prez’s speech at The Elipse to the “guided tour” of the Capitol, including the invasion of Congress as directed by Trump…Treason in action my friend.

I watched it….from the two days beforehand at airports, train abd bus station fights as the “tourists” assembled, thru the Prez’s speech at The Elipse to the “guided tour” of the Capitol, including the invasion of Congress as directed by Trump…Treason in action my friend.
"I am responsible."

- Nancy

I want to believe the Democratic party did not support killing Trump, but I don't have much confidence in that the

You are willing to accept Pelosi was speaking out of context, but Trump was inciting an insurrection by using very vague language? You are a hypocrite.

There are missing votes in Georgia that can not be verified. There is reason to believe that voter fraud could be behind these votes. Why would you want our president to knowingly accept voter fraud that caused him to lose the election.

You have to admit that Biden calling for a bullseye to be put on Trump could be interpreted by some as asking for someone to kill him. The dems are the same people that took the bloodbath comment out of context as well as claiming Trump called white supremacist good people.

If you want to support the hyperbole, at least be consistent on both sides. You lose any shred of credibility when you act this way.
So much truth in this post, and dems can’t see it and won’t accept it.

I missed the part where it said to shoot him.
Trump never told the J6er’s to storm the capitol but drank that up
I want to believe the Democratic party did not support killing Trump, but I don't have much confidence in that.

You are willing to accept Pelosi was speaking out of context, but say Trump was inciting an insurrection by using very vague language? You are a hypocrite.

Winner^^

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
PF's man crush is super concerned about political violence, so much so that he endorses the man who was cool with his supporters hanging his VP.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Still hasn’t been taken down.

The head of the Democratic Party explicitly supports political violence.

Please underline the "supports political violence" parts:

Donald Trump is a genuine threat to this nation. He's a threat to our freedom.

He's a threat to our democracy. He's literally a threat to everything America stands for.

Then, please do the same for the following Trump quotes:

June 10, 2022: "The left is truly evil. They want to destroy everything that makes America great."
October 11, 2021: "Democrats are the party of crime and open borders."
July 17, 2020: "Democrats are trying to destroy our country from within because they are truly evil."
August 25, 2019: "The Do-Nothing Democrats are destroying our country, and they must be stopped!"
September 28, 2018: "The radical left Democrats are trying to rip our country apart. They are the true enemy of the American people."
February 28, 2018: "They want to take away your Second Amendment rights. They will destroy the country."
January 3, 2018: "The Democrats don’t care about our country or the American people. They only care about their power and radical agenda."
May 24, 2017: "Democrats are obstructing progress and are the true obstructionists. They hate our country."

What happened to you OP? Finally having to put you on the ignore burn-pile from all your horrible postings.

127814606985.jpg

Reactions: alaskanseminole
To be clear, Trump have needed to win more than GA to win the election. And, I'm not aware of large numbers of unverified votes in GA either.

STFU. Your asshole has incited more political violence than anyone and he did it yesterday again. Guns on lapels. Guns in Republican attack ads. Bloodbath. Stand back and stand by. 1/6. You never said squat. Now it came back and bit him and you’re a snowflake. Hypocrite. This isn’t on the democrats. Fix your party with the madman leading it. Also understand the registered Republican who shot at Trump, just made things worse. Well done.
Rough day?

He's a threat to our democracy. He's literally a threat to everything America stands for.

June 10, 2022: "The left is truly evil. They want to destroy everything that makes America great."
July 17, 2020: "Democrats are trying to destroy our country from within because they are truly evil."
August 25, 2019: "The Do-Nothing Democrats are destroying our country, and they must be stopped!"
September 28, 2018: "The radical left Democrats are trying to rip our country apart. They are the true enemy of the American people."
February 28, 2018: "They want to take away your Second Amendment rights. They will destroy the country."
January 3, 2018: "The Democrats don’t care about our country or the American people. They only care about their power and radical agenda."
May 24, 2017: "Democrats are obstructing progress and are the true obstructionists. They hate our country."
And Biden said just days before the assassination attempt on President Trump to put Trump in the crosshairs or something very similar.

What is the commonly understood appropriate response to a threat?

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
Still hasn’t been taken down.

The head of the Democratic Party explicitly supports political violence.

President Joe Biden says it was a 'mistake' to say he wanted to put a 'bull's-eye' on Donald Trump​

President Joe Biden says it was a 'mistake' to say he wanted to put a 'bull's-eye' on Donald Trump​

Holy crap. It only took an assassination attempt for him to tone it down.

R.2079fbdee3b0dd3a4a4774bd20488849

@Phenomenally Frantastic
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT