ADVERTISEMENT

Biden vows to stop Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Europe if Russia invades Ukraine

The US has bases in Syria.

What country is the US invading?
LOL.
How do you think the US has bases in Syria?

Definition of invasion​

1: an act of invading especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder

The US has bases in Syria. we never withdrew from some.

What country is the US invading?
Iraq's Parliament voted out all Americans after the Soleimani hit. Still there, even after invading them (twice) by both members of the Bush crime family.

Interesting. Where are these large tracts of land?
Large swaths of Syria and Iraq. Even the premise of this thread is tied up in the fact that we act like we own the E.U. and Germany is merely a vassal state. I mean, we're talking about cutting off their gas supply without even asking for permission.

Reactions: Nat Algren
LOL.
How do you think the US has bases in Syria?

Definition of invasion​

1: an act of invading especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder

We are already there. "IS" invading. JFC. We are in Germany. We are sending troops on a rotating basis.

We are invading Germany? LOL is for inadequate arguments.

Reactions: cigaretteman
We are already there. "IS" invading. JFC. We are in Germany. We are sending troops
LOL

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”

Reactions: Finance85
Large swaths of Syria and Iraq. Even the premise of this thread is tied up in the fact that we act like we own the E.U. and Germany is merely a vassal state. I mean, we're talking about cutting off their gas supply without even asking for permission.
You need to learn what "annexing territory" means. The rest of your statement is ridiculous.

How is this relevant to Russia massing troops at the border of Ukraine? Because, which country has annexed more territory from another country since 2000?
So, you choose to avoid answering that uncomfortable admission as well. It's when Putin came to power. Context.

But, I'll answer yours. You could easily argue that Washington via NATO has annexed more territory. They violated the agreement made on this day, 2/9/90, when the West agreed not to move 1 inch east of Germany. Since then, they swallowed up 14 former Warsaw Pact members, bombed Serbia for 78 straight days, annexed Kosovo illegally, invaded Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and a list longer than the Dead Sea Scrolls. They have green lighted Israel to steal more land in Occupied Palestine Territory while throwing people out of their homes to bulldoze the buildings to build more settlements in violation of international law.

Back to Ukraine...you must get a clue as to what indivisibility of security means. Russia sat idle while NATO aggressed eastwards because they were too weak as their country collapsed twice in 100 years.

• Feb. 1, 2008: Amid rumors of NATO planning to offer membership to Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warns U.S. Ambassador William Burns that “Nyet Means Nyet.” Russia will react strongly to any move to bring Ukraine or Georgia into NATO. Thanks to WikiLeaks, we have Burns’s original cable from embassy in Moscow.
  • April 3, 2008: Included in Final Declaration from NATO summit in Bucharest: “NATO welcomes Ukraine’s and Georgia’s Euro-Atlantic aspirations for membership in NATO. We agreed today that these countries will become members of NATO.”
Then State Dept. stooge, Mikhail Saakashvili of Georgia invades Russia and gets put in his place.

Georgia started war with Russia: EU-backed report​

By Timothy Heritage
4 MIN READ

Washington overthrew the democratically elected leader of Ukraine because he changed his mind in Vilnius on 11/21/13 and decided not to join the EU Association Agreement that would have led to NATO/EU membership. Yanukovych even agreed to move up the elections. Washington and Soros would not wait because they loathe free choice. Yes, Soros through his ownership in Hromadske TV in partnership with the Dutch Embassy fomented a revolution to their NGO's on the ground and in Maidan.

This was all an aggression concocted by the neocons to wrestle away Crimea and Russia's only warm water naval base since 1783 to shut down Russia's international shipping lanes. Russia is already guaranteed this territory until 2042 under the Kharkiv Accord. Crimea WAS NOT ANNEXED as the free people of Crimea sought protection from the neo-Nazi government in Kiev who was slaughtering their own countrymen in Donbass because they dared speak Russian. The law had since been rescinded. The same language the majority of Crimeans speak. Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to secede from Ukraine and join Russia. Freedom...ain't it a bitch. The separatists in Donetsk and Lughansk saw this and they voted to join Russia as well, but, Moscow would not accept their aspirations. An autonomous region was set up under the Minsk agreement. This is a civil war and Kiev is bombing their own people.

FFWD to today: This whole thing could be put to bed by close of business today. All Ukraine has to do is implement the Minsk Accord that they signed and was ratified under UN law. Russia is not a signatory to this. France and Germany are guarantors and need to force Ukraine to implement. Russia wants Ukraine to be neutral. There is nothing they want or need. Occupying it would be a disaster as the western part of the country despises them as it is inhabited by rabid Stepan Bandera Nazis, Azov Battalion and Right Sektor.

To become a member of the NATO, you must not have any territorial disputes. Ukraine does. You must also gain a unanimous vote from all members. They do not have that. YET, Washington is de facto NATOizing Ukraine anyway. Great for the MIC, not so much for us taxpayers. Russia's troops are IN RUSSIA. It is Ukraine who has violated the Minsk Accord and placed half their army (125K troops) at the contact line. It was Zelensky who last April, threatened that he was going to take back Crimea. Moscow moved troops and he shit his pants. Maybe if we quit escalating this mess thousands of miles from our border (1 ocean and 3 seas away), peace might just breakout yet. Lockheed and Raytheon would hate it.

Reactions: Warrior Poet31
So, you choose to avoid answering that uncomfortable admission as well. It's when Putin came to power. Context.

But, I'll answer yours. You could easily argue that Washington via NATO has annexed more territory. They violated the agreement made on this day, 2/9/90, when the West agreed not to move 1 inch east of Germany. Since then, they swallowed up 14 former Warsaw Pact members, bombed Serbia for 78 straight days, annexed Kosovo illegally, invaded Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and a list longer than the Dead Sea Scrolls. They have green lighted Israel to steal more land in Occupied Palestine Territory while throwing people out of their homes to bulldoze the buildings to build more settlements in violation of international law.

Back to Ukraine...you must get a clue as to what indivisibility of security means. Russia sat idle while NATO aggressed eastwards because they were too weak as their country collapsed twice in 100 years.

• Feb. 1, 2008: Amid rumors of NATO planning to offer membership to Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warns U.S. Ambassador William Burns that “Nyet Means Nyet.” Russia will react strongly to any move to bring Ukraine or Georgia into NATO. Thanks to WikiLeaks, we have Burns’s original cable from embassy in Moscow.
  • April 3, 2008: Included in Final Declaration from NATO summit in Bucharest: “NATO welcomes Ukraine’s and Georgia’s Euro-Atlantic aspirations for membership in NATO. We agreed today that these countries will become members of NATO.”
Then State Dept. stooge, Mikhail Saakashvili of Georgia invades Russia and gets put in his place.

Georgia started war with Russia: EU-backed report​

By Timothy Heritage
4 MIN READ

Washington overthrew the democratically elected leader of Ukraine because he changed his mind in Vilnius on 11/21/13 and decided not to join the EU Association Agreement that would have led to NATO/EU membership. Yanukovych even agreed to move up the elections. Washington and Soros would not wait because they loathe free choice. Yes, Soros through his ownership in Hromadske TV in partnership with the Dutch Embassy fomented a revolution to their NGO's on the ground and in Maidan.

This was all an aggression concocted by the neocons to wrestle away Crimea and Russia's only warm water naval base since 1783 to shut down Russia's international shipping lanes. Russia is already guaranteed this territory until 2042 under the Kharkiv Accord. Crimea WAS NOT ANNEXED as the free people of Crimea sought protection from the neo-Nazi government in Kiev who was slaughtering their own countrymen in Donbass because they dared speak Russian. The law had since been rescinded. The same language the majority of Crimeans speak. Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to secede from Ukraine and join Russia. Freedom...ain't it a bitch. The separatists in Donetsk and Lughansk saw this and they voted to join Russia as well, but, Moscow would not accept their aspirations. An autonomous region was set up under the Minsk agreement. This is a civil war and Kiev is bombing their own people.

FFWD to today: This whole thing could be put to bed by close of business today. All Ukraine has to do is implement the Minsk Accord that they signed and was ratified under UN law. Russia is not a signatory to this. France and Germany are guarantors and need to force Ukraine to implement. Russia wants Ukraine to be neutral. There is nothing they want or need. Occupying it would be a disaster as the western part of the country despises them as it is inhabited by rabid Stepan Bandera Nazis, Azov Battalion and Right Sektor.

To become a member of the NATO, you must not have any territorial disputes. Ukraine does. You must also gain a unanimous vote from all members. They do not have that. YET, Washington is de facto NATOizing Ukraine anyway. Great for the MIC, not so much for us taxpayers. Russia's troops are IN RUSSIA. It is Ukraine who has violated the Minsk Accord and placed half their army (125K troops) at the contact line. It was Zelensky who last April, threatened that he was going to take back Crimea. Moscow moved troops and he shit his pants. Maybe if we quit escalating this mess thousands of miles from our border (1 ocean and 3 seas away), peace might just breakout yet. Lockheed and Raytheon would hate it.
I asked you how the question was relevant, I don't give a shit about your question because it is just deflecting from the issue. But then you attempt to deflect even farther by your disertation straight from the Department of Russian Propaganda that attempts to explain how bombing somebody is the same as Russian troops literally taking over Crimea and incorporating it into their own territory. Just because the US has helped countries to not be forced to genuflect to Russia doesn't make that the United States "annexing" them.

I asked you how the question was relevant, I don't give a shit about your question because it is just deflecting from the issue. But then you attempt to deflect even farther by your disertation straight from the Department of Russian Propaganda that attempts to explain how bombing somebody is the same as Russian troops literally taking over Crimea and incorporating it into their own territory. Just because the US has helped countries to not be forced to genuflect to Russia doesn't make that the United States "annexing" them.
What if the Russians invaded Syria without the invitation of the UN recognized sovereign government and started stealing their natural resources.
Condemnation would follow from civilized nations, right?

Reactions: Finance85
What if the Russians invaded Syria without the invitation of the UN recognized sovereign government and started stealing their natural resources.
Condemnation would follow from civilized nations, right?
So the US is stealing natural resources now?

You're a fugging idiot! I answered your question in spades. Not the version you're accustomed to from the back of a box of Cap'n Crunch. Nor do I read Politico like you:
FKxsWrDXMAQVvSX

You then say something really stupid and right out of the Book of McCarthy and what I wrote is right out of Dept. of Russian Propaganda. I sourced everything. I was unaware that the one link from 27 year CIA veteran who was regarded high enough by GHW Bush to provide the Presidential Daily Brief because he knows how to sniff out BS.

Then I sourced a Reuters article. Didn't know they were Russian, huh. Then 2 incriminating videos. Russian also, I guess. Is the declassified doc also Russian? You just make shit up. So, Russia has NOT annexed anyone. The USA however..................

Seriously, I cannot understand how anyone could get so damn stupid as you. Did your parents throw you down the steps often?

Shouldn’t we let the Kurds vote on whether they want to be part of Syria?

Trump claim to Syrian oil raises many questions​

By ROBERT BURNS and LOLITA C. BALDORNovember 1, 2019

Trump has offered varying descriptions of the military’s role in eastern Syria. On Oct. 25 he said, “We’ve secured the oil, and, therefore, a small number of U.S. troops will remain in the area where they have the oil.” Three days later, he went further, declaring the oil to be America’s.

“We’re keeping the oil — remember that,” he said in Chicago. “I’ve always said that: ‘Keep the oil.’ We want to keep the oil. Forty-five million dollars a month? Keep the oil.”

From the Russian propaganda office of AP News:

Shouldn’t we let the Kurds vote on whether they want to be part of Syria?
I would love to see the Kurds get an independent Kurdistan, but with Syria, Iraq, Turkey, etc, against them, I don't ever see how it's feasible. Israel/Palestine x³.

It appears Macron and Putin have a deal for Russia to pull back troops. I can't wait for Jenn and Joe to explain how that was happening while Joe and Olaf were plotting sanctions.
And Putin stabbed him in the back and said they were unaware of such an agreement.

So you’d be cool with the Kaliningrad and the Kuril Islands going back to their traditional owners if Russia was run by an autocrat without free and fair elections, where he imprisons his critics and murders journalists? Kaliningrad was Prussian for longer than Crimea was Russian. Russia took the Kuril Islands after opportunistically declaring war on Japan at the end of WW2. Why not let them vote on it?
I guess this is why they have the Kuril Islands, a buffer from unwanted and uninvited guests.

U.S. Sends Nuclear Submarine To Harass Russia Near Japan​

Since October 30 2021 the U.S. is warning of a Russian military buildup and a potential invasion of the Ukraine.

Over the last days the screaming over Russian exercises on Russian grounds has again increased. The U.S. Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense have both called their Russian counterparts. President Biden will later today call President Putin.

But if the situation is really as dire as the U.S. claims why is it doing this (machine translation)?

An American submarine entered Russian territorial waters in the Kuriles region, and special means were used against it, the Ministry of Defense said.
"On February 12, 2022, at 10:40 Moscow time, a U.S. Navy submarine of the Virginia type was discovered in the area of the planned exercise of the Pacific Fleet forces in the territorial waters of the Russian Federation near Urup Island of the Kuril Ridge," the agency said.
The crew of the submarine was given a message in Russian and English via underwater communication: "You are in the territorial waters of Russia. Surface immediately!"
The foreign warship ignored the demand.
"In accordance with the guidelines for the protection of the state border of the Russian Federation in the underwater environment, the crew of the Pacific Fleet frigate Marshal Shaposhnikov used appropriate means," the message says.
The American submarine used a self-propelled simulator to double the target on radar and acoustic control means and left Russian territorial waters at maximum speed.
A detachment of ships of the Pacific Fleet continues exercises and controls the underwater environment to prevent violation of the state border.
In connection with the incident, the Defense Ministry called the military attache at the US Embassy in Moscow.
The Kuril islands are north east of Japan and part of Russia.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT