ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's approval rating drops to new low of 33%

But the President just announced that nurses will no longer be forced to wear garbage bags and homemade masks.

We finally have the right team in place to solve this problem.

Reactions: red/green hawk
Trumps lowest approval rating....

FiveThirtyEight put the polling average for Trump's approval rating at 38.8% on Sept. 9, 2017, his first year in office. The lowest point of his term came on Dec. 16, 2017, with an average approval rate of 36.4%.

Reactions: your_master5
Let's be clear on this. The CIRCLE JERK moniker is the firmly established domain occupied by you and yours.

I'm sure the Right will accept any creative descriptive you might devise. The CIRCLE JERK is taken.

Best wishes.
It's more an elephant walk with Rs...Plus it works on two levels.

He is an idiot and you know it just won't admit it.

I don't think Joe is going to get much done in office. Dems seem content to be weaklings about their agenda and are letting the minority bully them. That said, I didn't vote for Joe, I voted against Trump.

Reactions: MitchLL
I don't think Joe is going to get much done in office. Dems seem content to be weaklings about their agenda and are letting the minority bully them. That said, I didn't vote for Joe, I voted against Trump.
I am afraid you're correct.

That worked well.

They can’t advance agenda because their own party can’t get a majority on any one single item. It’s a collection of ideas where a portion of their own base finds each idea too extreme

Last edited:
Trumps lowest approval rating....

FiveThirtyEight put the polling average for Trump's approval rating at 38.8% on Sept. 9, 2017, his first year in office. The lowest point of his term came on Dec. 16, 2017, with an average approval rate of 36.4%.
To be fair, I suspect going forward it will be hard for any President to maintain even decent ratings more than a year into a Presidency.

The citizenry of this country are nuts.

To be fair, I suspect going forward it will be hard for any President to maintain even decent ratings more than a year into a Presidency.

We obsess on the negative......media doesn't help in that regard.

No the current Administration is more people are recognizing that fact every day.

You voted for Trump.
I agree with you but you don’t seem to understand how saying stuff like that doesn’t mean a damn thing. 49% of the country voted from trump. It’s not like that statement actually means anything that “everyone” agrees on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT