ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema

Maybe he won't be so fricking arrogant. He needs to shut his pie hole and worry about his sand box. He couldn't beat a MAC team, what will he do against the 8 ranked SEC teams?

SEC didn't look like world beaters yesterday.
You either love Bret or you hate him. I am not a fan but he is a good coach notwithstanding Arkansas's performance on Saturday.

Brett's topping 300 for sure. Another year of grease and gravy southern cooking and he will join Mangino on the AYCE buffet watch list.

I live in Florida and most southerners I know don't live on a steady diet of fried food, potatoes and gravy, etc. which to some extent I ate in Iowa growing up before we all started cooking and eating healthier. Brett Bielema became fat like most people do not taking care of himself which I have some experience with and not likely from southern cooking.

While I consider him a solid coach I might have some concerns about Brett succeeding Kirk because of the health risk. Approaching middle age that obese working in a high stress job he doesn't seem like a good bet for longevity and whoever takes over I hope we get a younger guy who wants to stay at Iowa for the long run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT