ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 West Defenses

Steamboat529529

HR All-American
May 27, 2021
We’ve got to take it easy on the Iowa offense. I mean Wisconsin is Wisconsin, no one can go into Madison and put up points against a progra….What’s that??? Northwestern put up 24 in one half up there??? Well what about Minnesota. Their defense is really good I mean they have a chance at the title game in Indy becau…. What’s that??? Minnesota has given up 35 to 2 and 7 Purdue through 3 quarters?!?
I mean Illinois is always good defensively right??? They gave up 40 plus today??
Well, let’s just talk about Northwestern and Nebraska. 😊

We’ve got to take it easy on the Iowa offense. I mean Wisconsin is Wisconsin, no one can go into Madison and put up points against a progra….What’s that??? Northwestern put up 24 in one half up there??? Well what about Minnesota. Their defense is really good I mean they have a chance at the title game in Indy becau…. What’s that??? Minnesota has given up 35 to 2 and 7 Purdue through 3 quarters?!?
I mean Illinois is always good defensively right??? They gave up 40 plus today??
Well, let’s just talk about Northwestern and Nebraska. 😊
All you’re doing is reinforcing what we already know: the Iowa offense is maggot-infested dog shit.

All you’re doing is reinforcing what we already know: the Iowa offense is maggot-infested dog shit.
And that their defense has sustained a level of excellence for a length of time that is unheard of in college football. You have to think that other programs have tried throwing money at Phil to get him to come coach for them.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT