ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 is gawd awful

Watched OU v KU today. Woof. Couldn’t believe how bad those two looked. I still think OU is pretty good, but they’d be the 4th or 5th best team in the B1G. Texas right behind them. Beyond that there’s not a team in the Big 12 that would win even the West.
Big12 is trash but don’t forget the ACC, SEC, & PAC12.

It’s the B1G & then a bunch of garbage.

Starting to feel even more sorry for the PAC12 wussies joining the B1G than I did for them a few months ago.

Boys joining the Men’s league.

Big12 is trash but don’t forget the ACC, SEC, & PAC12.

It’s the B1G & then a bunch of garbage.

Starting to feel even more sorry for the PAC12 wussies joining the B1G than I did for them a few months ago.

Boys joining the Men’s league.
I agree. Look how physical the B1G is… then look at the Big 12, PAC 12 and ACC. Like Nebraska back in the day, schools coming into the B1G have no idea what they’re getting themselves into.

Hey clown fan must we ignore that the clowns are too poor to pay Ohio to play in lames without getting a home game in return?

What is the official excuse for the isu excuse kings for losing that game?

Love to hear the clown fan delusion for that one.

Called it, clown fan has no answer so emoji it is. Going to spend all day today on big brothers board?

Can we get some more clown fan delusions or excuses? We want more. We want more. We want more and clown fans are so obsessed with Iowa they will give it to us.

What does FIFY mean. I'm to old maybe for these abbreviations. I got the gfy. And FFS but don't know the fify. I thought it meant something similar to fity cent. I might get hip one of these days
I also know imo or IMHO but I'm not ever close to humble.

"The Big 12 runner up beat the B10 champion last year in the playoff and everyone on this board still said the B10 was better. There is 0 rationality on "MESSAGE THIS BOARD."

FIFY means "Fixed it for you" @Bishop-71

He goes around modifying other people's posts but proceeded to trip over his own feet and ruined his "big moment" by the above in caps.

big bro husker ruined me.

I’m a real life loser btw

I Like most gimps...I thrive on getting humiliated by big bro husker.

Wonder how Iowa would fare if you went back.
No I don’t, Iowa would still be the same insignificant team with a trash fan base.

I prefer boys joining me……uh wrong board nevermind.

big bro husker is always on my mind.

"The Big 12 runner up beat the B10 champion last year in the playoff and everyone on this board still said the B10 was better. There is 0 rationality on "MESSAGE THIS BOARD."

FIFY means "Fixed it for you" @Bishop-71

He goes around modifying other people's posts but proceeded to trip over his own feet and ruined his "big moment" by the above in caps.
I think Michigan would win 9 out of 10 times and Ohio State missed s field goal to beat Georgia. TCU wouldn't have had a chance against osu. Harbaugh blew that game. It was atrocious but fun as heck to watch.

Nebby won yesterday. Go on your board and talk football. You must be a loser to be on here
He most certainly is a loser.

He goes by @Rubrum_Magnus_Virtus on Soundoff and here he has had MANY different derogatory handles.

It's ONE deluded Nebraska fan and he's super easy to spot.

Rumor has it he got kicked off his own homeboard for some type of stolen valor incident they busted him for. He's tried telling posters he broke a guy's arm in an "arm wrestling tournament for beers" which he yanked from a movie.

He's Nebraskas most embarrassing poster and members of his own fanbase have publicly rebuked and disowned him.

Pure trash.

He goes by @Rubrum_Magnus_Virtus on Soundoff and here he has had MANY different derogatory handles.

Rumor has it he got kicked off his own homeboard for some type of stolen valor incident they busted him for. He's tried telling posters he broke a guy's arm in an "arm wrestling tournament for beers" which he yanked from a movie.

He's Nebraskas most embarrassing poster and members of his own fanbase have publicly rebuked and disowned him.

Pure trash.
Why don't the moderators ban him every time he posts.

• Haha
Reactions: YellowBellyHawkeye

Pure trash.
Whoever said this Nebber that is constantly making love with pigs is a wussy, I’m starting to agree.

Isn’t Iowa State currently rolling through that conference?

It’s unbelievably bad. I don’t think comparing a division to that entire conference is the burn they think it is. Even the teams preparing to join it are terrible
They are about to hit the harder part of their schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT