ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Tickets

How much different than Wells Fargo, or how would it compare.
View from a suite, which is actually above the second level:

image_handler.aspx

Our group bought tickets trying to get best available. We have some extras for sale. 8 in the Iowa section. Row 17 section 108. The tickets are 2 blocks of 4. Selling for face value
Also 8 tickets in section 105 row 17/18. 2 sets of 4 seats 1-4 aisle seats. Section 205 is the Wisconsin section. These are print at home tickets. Can pay by paypal or meet in person.

Email acuhawk@gmail

Last edited:
Crappy website. MSU and Indiana let me pick my section and pick my seat, AND see a view from the seat (area) before I bought them. Minnesota kept me flying blind the entire purchase, really sucks. Got section 102 row 20, I have no idea what I'm getting or who I'll be around. Really sucks.

Can someone page Mitch to the board? I could really use someone to go off on how crappy Minny is right now. Might make me feel better.

Reactions: MitchL
Crappy website. MSU and Indiana let me pick my section and pick my seat, AND see a view from the seat (area) before I bought them. Minnesota kept me flying blind the entire purchase, really sucks. Got section 102 row 20, I have no idea what I'm getting or who I'll be around. Really sucks.

Can someone page Mitch to the board? I could really use someone to go off on how crappy Minny is right now. Might make me feel better.

@MitchL

Reactions: MitchL

Call ticket office and request to be in the Iowa section. They have all of your ticket information right in front of them when you call based off of your phone number (assuming that it is the same phone number you used to create an account). It literally took me 5 minutes.

Reactions: pmow38 and Neo_Hawk
Call ticket office and request to be in the Iowa section. They have all of your ticket information right in front of them when you call based off of your phone number (assuming that it is the same phone number you used to create an account). It literally took me 5 minutes.
I called and they said the Iowa Section was completely sold out on the lower level. Here's hoping we get a lot of Hawk fans in 102!!!

I called and they said the Iowa Section was completely sold out on the lower level. Here's hoping we get a lot of Hawk fans in 102!!!
I just went on line and best I could get was section 103 row 18... never been there hope seats don’t suck...
Really pisses me off when clocks can’t be seen or worse block views of mats..
*yes I’m a grumpy old man.

Reactions: Neo_Hawk
Next obvious question - where to stay. Be nice, complete neophyte here. Not familiar w Minneapolis at all.

Next obvious question - where to stay. Be nice, complete neophyte here. Not familiar w Minneapolis at all.

Check availability in dinkytown(where the U is located), downtown Minneapolis, St. Paul or close to the airport or the mall of America. That way you can get to Williams via the lightrail.

Our group bought tickets trying to get best available. We have some extras for sale. 8 in the Iowa section. Row 17 section 108. The tickets are 2 blocks of 4. Selling for face value
Also 8 tickets in section 105 row 17/18. 2 sets of 4 seats 1-4 aisle seats. Section 205 is the Wisconsin section. These are print at home tickets. Can pay by paypal or meet in person.

Email acuhawk@gmail
Intrested in 4 tickets in 105 if still have email me at 19dodge64@gmail.com

I just went on line and best I could get was section 103 row 18... never been there hope seats don’t suck...
Really pisses me off when clocks can’t be seen or worse block views of mats..
*yes I’m a grumpy old man.
About 5:30 the only thing left in 102 was singles. Got 3 in 103, row 19. Right behind ya.

Edit: here's a pic 4 rows in front of yours and 5 in front of mine to give you an idea

Williams-Arena-MN-Section-103-Row-14-on-11-15-2017f.jpg

Reactions: oldhawk56
Fyi - think not so good wrestling schools MWR = good tickets. Mine are our hated enemy section 115 row 10.

About 5:30 the only thing left in 102 was singles. Got 3 in 103, row 19. Right behind ya.

Edit: here's a pic 4 rows in front of yours and 5 in front of mine to give you an idea

Williams-Arena-MN-Section-103-Row-14-on-11-15-2017f.jpg
thanks for your post all I see is clock blocked mats hope I'm wrong.
Last big Ten's we to "every" iowa match was behind a clock

Reactions: amattaro
Got 4 in the Michigan section. Iowa was sold out and we got row 13 in Michigan section. Fyi, Iowa, psu and fosu all got put in the corners and those are bleacher seats or at least that is what I was told.

Forgot to ask section and row, but I got an aisle seat right across the aisle from Iowa section in Nebby section. Got two seats with backs and an aisle seat, I can live with some Husker fans. Should be pretty close, being a Nebraska section. Last time there we got stuck in a mixed section (but in row 5) with all kinds of different team's fans around us and made some pretty good friends we're still in touch with. Some pretty lousy sightlines some places in Williams though, worst current B1G arena. I'll never forget the first time we were there, Gable running around on his crutches (after hip replacement) during Joe Williams' match.

Forgot to ask section and row, but I got an aisle seat right across the aisle from Iowa section in Nebby section. Got two seats with backs and an aisle seat, I can live with some Husker fans. Should be pretty close, being a Nebraska section. Last time there we got stuck in a mixed section (but in row 5) with all kinds of different team's fans around us and made some pretty good friends we're still in touch with. Some pretty lousy sightlines some places in Williams though, worst current B1G arena. I'll never forget the first time we were there, Gable running around on his crutches (after hip replacement) during Joe Williams' match.
We are also in the nebraska section next to the hawks. It's section 107. We are row 24, seats 8-10.

Dang wish I would have seen the code! I called in and went upper deck front row in the middle. Anybody ever been to William's arena, how bad is the upper deck? I just didn't want the corner and end seats.
Those upper deck seats should be just fine. You’ll be right on top of the action. We’ve sat there for basketball games and they are great.

Sitting in section 107 believe it's the Michigan section been told Iowa section is sold out should be a good turnout believe penn state and tosu also got put in corner.

We had a friend get us 6 tickets through the Iowa ticket office. Section 119 row 23 seats 21 through? Does anyone know if these seats are closer to sec 118 or sec 120?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT