Votes: 32 34.8%
  • booming bass dude

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • no muffler truck guy

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
I am a rugged individualist. That's why I ride the same shitty bike as everyone else and dress just like them.

biker-rides-his-harley-davidson-on-the-moll-de-la-fusta-avenue-in-picture-id2144044

I voted loud Harley guy, mainly because almost every single one of them is old enough to not be stupid and they do it purely because they are douches. The loud bass guy is probably no older than 23 and will eventually grow out of it. The loud truck guy is probably also the former, but are sometimes the latter, so I give them a bit less fu than the Harley guy, because some of them will grow out of it.

The small town I lived in had frequent poker runs which would bring hundreds of motorcycles past our house. For at least 15 minutes you couldn't hear shit. You couldn't hear the person next to you, the tv, the phone, the stereo, or anything. Just motorcycles.

Now just hearing a motorcycle triggers instant rage. **** 'em.

The small town I lived in had frequent poker runs which would bring hundreds of motorcycles past our house. For at least 15 minutes you couldn't hear shit. You couldn't hear the person next to you, the tv, the phone, the stereo, or anything. Just motorcycles.

Now just hearing a motorcycle triggers instant rage. **** 'em.
South Park did an episode that hit this nail directly on the head.

Reactions: Hawkman98
It's "zipper method" guy who charges up the clear lane when everyone's merging and slows traffic down even more.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
It's "zipper method" guy who charges up the clear lane when everyone's merging and slows traffic down even more.

We don't have to worry about that in Florida... no one has even heard of the zipper method here. Everything is just a death race.

Harleys don't bother me as much, it's just how they're made. It's Mr. Sports car who thinks he's cool to have an exhaust so loud I can no longer hear my music or engage in pointless conversation with the person riding shotgun.

Those hip young men on their new electric bicycles that think they look cool as shit but really just look as cool as those guys that used to wear healie shoes. That is to say incredibly cool.

Need to add the douches at Lake of the Ozarks that fly in their cigar boats at 80 mph with no exhaust. Several go the same or faster with good reasonable muffler/exhaust system, but man, to be able to remove your muffler to say “Hey everybody, look at me!” says they are really compensating for lack of something.

Reactions: Hawkman98
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT