ADVERTISEMENT

Black Florida Sheriff has something important to say to violent protesters....

Too bad he's under investigation for some inter office hanky panky.
Something about he had his lover arrested for stalking and she was under his supervision.

Don't dip your pen in company ink, especially if you're an elected official

I forgot how you can’t read. “The Orange Park Mall closed early Sunday afternoon as a precautionary measure when violence erupted in nearby Duval County.

And this was in May....when everywhere was tense.

Sheriff Attention Whore’s rant was June 30th.....

There is a reason sheriffs in the other 66 counties have not posted such pandering tough-guy videos.

Last edited:
Lame pun. I get it. You loathe law enforcement.
I get it. You did not watch the second half of the video and can’t really justify it as being anything other than asinine, and undermining his opening sentences. But sure, me calling it out as stupid must mean I loathe law enforcement. Funny thing is, I know people in law enforcement that loathe this video.

Yes. The massive Orange Park with what 15k people? I know, I know some are poor and black and therefore it must terrify you.
OP is pretty white and solidly middle to upper middle class. OP and Clay has waaay more than 15K people.
Lots of retired Naval officers.

I think he's preparing in case there are some sort of protests that spill over from the RNC next door in Jacksonville.

OP is pretty white and solidly middle to upper middle class. OP and Clay has waaay more than 15K people.
Lots of retired Naval officers.

I think he's preparing in case there are some sort of protests that spill over from the RNC next door in Jacksonville.
They are expecting attendees of the convention to riot? Why, because they won’t be forced to wear a mask and sign waivers?

Too bad he's under investigation for some inter office hanky panky.
Something about he had his lover arrested for stalking and she was under his supervision.

Don't dip your pen in company ink, especially if you're an elected official
Oopsie!!

Lollllooliloll!!!!

This is what is so sad about so many of us: We can’t believe anything is real and sincere. Everything is thought to be corrupt or hokey or for some nefarious reason.

This is the price we pay for having so few true leaders.

This is what is so sad about so many of us: We can’t believe anything is real and sincere. Everything is thought to be corrupt or hokey or for some nefarious reason.

This is the price we pay for having so few true leaders.
I suppose you think that sheriff is exhibiting “true leadership”?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT