ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Activist shoots an AK 47 5 x at a Car! Driver shoots back and kills him!

Lol. Says the guy living a nice, quiet life in Iowa.
So lives don't matter to you? Good to know. Many lives would have been saved already if people werent protesting on roads, highways, and interstates. And since it seems people can't figure that out (much like the CV-19 stuff) its time for the government to step in and set some rules.

So lives don't matter to you? Good to know. Many lives would have been saved already if people werent protesting on roads, highways, and interstates. And since it seems people can't figure that out (much like the CV-19 stuff) its time for the government to step in and set some rules.
That’s an Olympic-level jump to a conclusion, there, D.

I'm going to go ahead and solve these protestors dying issues for the country right now. Any person protesting in the street or private property will be arrested, spend the night in the crowbar motel, and given a $500 fine. If you are arrested a 2nd time its 5 days in jail and a $1500 fine. There is absolutely zero reason for people to be in the streets protesting. None whatsoever. Those idiots are looking for trouble just as much as the idiots on the other side.
This is exactly right. These cities need 7PM curfew and get these “protests” under control. Cities that are afraid to exercise any kind of civil authority are going to be overrun by this.

This is exactly right. These cities need 7PM curfew and get these “protests” under control. Cities that are afraid to exercise any kind of civil authority are going to be overrun by this.

Cons: you have no right to make me wear a mask!

Also cons: we must have a 7:00pm curfew!

Reactions: damayason
It's like a time warp back to the 60s with you guys. "You don't wanna get shot, stay out of the streets." JFC

That’s an Olympic-level jump to a conclusion, there, D.
I got my mat out early this morning.
tumblr_lvt2klDywe1qbrgydo1_400.png

I wear a mask.

Sorry but we need to turn down the temperature in this country. I’m all ears for different solutions.

I’m sure you do, it’s just a joke. As for the suggestion, I just don’t think putting a bandage on the gaping wound by restricting people’s right to protest is the answer. Criminal justice reform is the answer because the system is broken.

I’m sure you do, it’s just a joke. As for the suggestion, I just don’t think putting a bandage on the gaping wound by restricting people’s right to protest is the answer. Criminal justice reform is the answer because the system is broken.
No one is against the people's right to peaceably assemble. I'm not.
I'm just sorta stuck on that pesky destruction, mayhem, fires, vandalism thing.

If you don’t want to get shot don’t point an AK 47 at someone.

These situations are starting to spiral and everyone needs to chill the f out.
There's no evidence that happened - that's simply what you're hoping for to try to justify the killing. And the comments you and others have made suggesting protesters should get off the streets if they don't want something like this to happen is despicable.

There's no need for the guns at all in these situations but the NRA and Republicans have determined that it is a "right" so it's what we have. Congratulations on that.

Cons: you have no right to make me wear a mask!

Also cons: we must have a 7:00pm curfew!
In Texas you have to have a facemask on at all times. Those are the rules. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter, they are doing it to try and save lives. Why not implement a rule to keep protestors off the streets in order to save lives? Doesn't matter if we like it or not.

Reactions: doughuddl2
No one is against the people's right to peaceably assemble. I'm not.
I'm just sorta stuck on that pesky destruction, mayhem, fires, vandalism thing.
They are - it's been said so in this very thread.

There's no evidence that happened - that's simply what you're hoping for to try to justify the killing. And the comments you and others have made suggesting protesters should get off the streets if they don't want something like this to happen is despicable.

There's no need for the guns at all in these situations but the NRA and Republicans have determined that it is a "right" so it's what we have. Congratulations on that.

How can you say there is no evidence when there is a picture in this thread?

Cool. I’m sure you know that there was a criminal justice reform bill passed within the last 12 months. But if that’s not sufficient let’s get the candidates in the upcoming election to put forth proposals.

Or we could continue to tear apart our cities with no plan or end game and violence spiral out of control.

Which approach do you think will yield better results?

Reactions: CFNiteHawk85
How can you say there is no evidence when there is a picture in this thread?

My guess is the driver had a gun pointed at him. The driver obviously had it ready when he turned the corner into the crowd, honked the horn and waited for the crowd to converge.

The driver was was looking for trouble.

Reactions: BelemNole

I’m not hoping for anything. It seems hard to imagine that the guy pulled into the crowd and started shooting unprovoked but we will find out.

I am not a gun person. I think walking around with an AK47 is a bad idea for anyone but especially at a political demonstration. And yes that includes the rednecks protesting their lack of haircuts. This seems like common sense.

These protests have turned violent and need to be brought under control. Unless we want more situations like this one.

Reactions: HotelAlphaWilcoKilo
I’m not hoping for anything. It seems hard to imagine that the guy pulled into the crowd and started shooting unprovoked but we will find out.

I am not a gun person. I think walking around with an AK47 is a bad idea for anyone but especially at a political demonstration. And yes that includes the rednecks protesting their lack of haircuts. This seems like common sense.

These protests have turned violent and need to be brought under control. Unless we want more situations like this one.
This is not an example of a protest turning violent. It's an example of someone turning violent on protesters. There's a huge difference.

Incoherent messaging. Contradicting direction. Bad results. Piss poor leadership.
nobody thinks this except the mainstream media. I just wish trump would have stayed with the hoax angle from the very beginning never shut anything down. I think the American people realize this was a China flu that Trump had really no control over and thus nobody will blame him for anything

nobody thinks this except the mainstream media. I just wish trump would have stayed with the hoax angle from the very beginning never shut anything down. I think the American people realize this was a China flu that Trump had really no control over and thus nobody will blame him for anything
People like you are part of the reason why COVID is a mess now.

Reactions: mjtommy
Trump will use this like he did in 2016 after Ferguson was set on fire. All these guys protesting cops and Trump at his rally in austin lined up a bunch of cops behind him on stage and positiomed himself as the law and order prez

So, who fired the first 5 shots? Where did they come from? Stands to reason that a person hears 5 shots and sees a masked man with an AK 47 walking at him, he may get a little defensive.
unfortunately, true and supports my response in the open carry thread. If Foster was concealed carrying, I bet he wouldn't have been shot.

Don’t drive aggressively towards pedestrians and it won’t come up. The fact that he had his gun out and ready after driving at people makes you think he was looking for trouble.

He turns the corner and protesters surround his car and begin striking it. The Mr. AK-47 approaches with mask and weapon pointed at the car. I'd shoot him too.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Quit blocking traffic. You won’t persuade people’s hearts and minds by impeding their lives.

Fwiw this is almost as dumb as the girl that got hit by the car being considered a victim.

I pointed my gun at you, you shot me, im the victim. Im the victim!

Reactions: Gimmered
He turns the corner and protesters surround his car and begin striking it. The Mr. AK-47 approaches with mask and weapon pointed at the car. I'd shoot him too.
He drove into the protesters looking to kill someone and got his wish. See - we can both paint this to make one side look good/bad.

Reactions: damayason
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT