ADVERTISEMENT

Bluder Botched this game!

Shouldn't Beth fire her for this?

Donald Trump GIF

If that’s really what happened, that’s ridiculous and it’s idiotic. Setting the record today and having a pregame ceremony at home would have been ideal. Now it’s going to be a distraction for another game.

Really hope that this isn't what happened, but it sure felt like it for a big chunk of the 4th... Until it was too late to turn it on.

10 points in the 4th quarter!!???

I'm so pissed off right now. That was the most selfish thing I've seen. I'm disgusted it was Nebraska. I'm disgusted we said eff a one seed. I'm disgusted we quit on offense.

I love the women's team for everything that was the opposite of what happened today. They play as a team and play for each other. They completely played for a record today. I'm extremely disappointed in Bluder and CC. Didn't think I'd say that.

I'm so pissed off right now. That was the most selfish thing I've seen. I'm disgusted it was Nebraska. I'm disgusted we said eff a one seed. I'm disgusted we quit on offense.

I love the women's team for everything that was the opposite of what happened today. They play as a team and play for each other. They completely played for a record today. I'm extremely disappointed in Bluder and CC. Didn't think I'd say that.
All of this!

Just been texting everybody the same thing you posted.

I completely disagree with this.

This x 1000.

Think the Iowa media will do its job and come after Bluder for this, or golly gee shucks continue the slobber fest?
They should let you ask the questions. I'm sure you could have an intelligent conversation with a coach without sounding like a snarky douche or call-in show trailer park trash/drunken, retired 70 yr olds with early on-set dementia. :)

Reactions: BGHAWK
This team is not that good without Clark. Flat out can’t score at times, offense seems lost. A #2 ranked team should’ve been able to hold onto a 14 pt lead with a quarter left. This team will probably be forgettable, the record being broke at home at least will be remembered.

Wasn't Bluder's fault...team got reckless passing and took a few bad shots. Defense was poor stopping penetration and Clark chose not to work hard to score. Thought we could win with her passing to others. Bluder could have switched up the defense, but the girl's lost the momentum and got outplayed the 4th quarter. Didn't see much urgency in their play at the end. Kind of reminded me of the disappointment when Spencer Lee got beat last year. Even after their run we had 3-4 chances up by 2, where we could build the lead back up. Not a winning effort by the ladies today.

This team is not that good without Clark. Flat out can’t score at times, offense seems lost. A #2 ranked team should’ve been able to hold onto a 14 pt lead with a quarter left. This team will probably be forgettable, the record being broke at home at least will be remembered.
Reason being this team doesn’t run offense-Clark is good enough to just let her go and create either for herself or others in open court, and they don’t run consistent sets. But in 4th quarters of tight games when you absolutely need a bucket on a possession they aren’t falling back onto anything in the playbook.

I'm sure every Hawk fan is disappointed, but it's pretty bad when people let it ruin their life. Lastly if Lisa could have made a couple more buckets in the 4th Q, everyone would be happy. lol

Reactions: Ree4
Okay, lol, you're crazy. 0 4th qt pts. She let off to break the record at Iowa, end of story.

Your blind if you don't think that happened. Then they were fighting for their lives.

Do you think she missed her 4th quarter shots on purpose?

Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT