ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Nickal fights tonight.

Spot on CPH! Im embarrassed for these clowns that they are apart of wrestling community. Anti american, anti freedom, unpatriotic, open boarder mfers! Their man card should be revoked! Im guessing it was never with them anyway! Im sure they support men in womens sports as well. They arent worth dealing with particularly when they are on the losing side come NOV! They will cry pout riot protest for 4 yrs! Im gonna love it
Comrade Magaman the Russia Lover and Putin supporter, lecturing about democracy. What a joke. You ashamed about being a Putin man yet? You should be. Hes a murderour dictator and yet you tell us multiple times how much you support him. You should be embarrassed. You're an American traitor. Is your screen name really something like Igor Yolanovich or Ivan Dragovsky in Russia... or are you just a Russian bot?

Last edited:
I’ve had about enough of the ending of our democracy bullshit. If you support a state Supreme Court voting to keep someone off the ballot for something he has never been charged with, let alone convicted, you are supporting the party that truly is a threat to our democracy.

Pure ignorance and misinformation on your end. It was predominantly GOP voters who filed the lawsuit to remove Trump from the ballot in Colorado.

Regardless, Trump's efforts at overturning the last democratic election are criminal and absolutely should disqualify him from being president of the United States. He has explicitly said that he doesn't support the constitution. You and other cultists are continuing to twist yourselves into pretzels justifying your defense of Trump and making false equivalencies.

March to the Capitol. Fight like hell. Then silence as it raged on. You’re the brainwashed one, and a traitor. If all you MAGAts died tomorrow, this country’s average IQ would jump about 50 points.
You understand that once again you’re leaving out content, correct? The actual statement included to go to the capitol and protest peacefully. But why would you want to leave that out? Or maybe the sources you choose to get your propaganda from just happen to edit those words out?

Pure ignorance and misinformation on your end. It was predominantly GOP voters who filed the lawsuit to remove Trump from the ballot in Colorado.

Regardless, Trump's efforts at overturning the last democratic election are criminal and absolutely should disqualify him from being president of the United States. He has explicitly said that he doesn't support the constitution. You and other cultists are continuing to twist yourselves into pretzels justifying your defense of Trump and making false equivalencies.
Who voted on it? Four liberal Ivy League appointed democrats appointed by a democrat governor. Before you call people ignorant you may want to get your facts correct.

You understand that once again you’re leaving out content, correct? The actual statement included to go to the capitol and protest peacefully. But why would you want to leave that out? Or maybe the sources you choose to get your propaganda from just happen to edit those words out?
Out of context. FFS. Are you THAT ignorant or did you only listen to YOUR propaganda? ONE line he used a few seconds for plausible deniability with his cult vs 20 times mentioning “fight” and “fighting” at the Capitol and then failure to stop it as it raged on. His own staff said he wouldn’t stop it and enjoyed it. MAGAts are absolutely brainwashed:

EDIT: Or un-American supporters of fascist dictatorship in the country they act like they love?

Last edited:
Tv Land Shitshow GIF by YoungerTV

Out of context. FFS. Are you THAT ignorant or did you only listen to YOUR propaganda? ONE line he used a few seconds for plausible deniability with his cult vs 20 times mentioning “fight” and “fighting” at the Capitol and then failure to stop it as it raged on. His own staff said he wouldn’t stop it and enjoyed it. MAGAts are absolutely brainwashed:

EDIT: Or un-American supporters of fascist dictatorship in the country they act like they love?
You sound like a loon, first politicians use the word fight all the time, just like football teams use the word. It means don't quit, persevere and all that other happy horseshit. Hell I can find violent metaphors galore from many leftist politicians and their supporters.

Most here have never had one on one dealings with Trump. I doubt anyone but Bo. so I'll take his assessment and my brother in laws over some partisan internet keyboard hacks.

You sound like a loon, first politicians use the word fight all the time, just like football teams use the word. It means don't quit, persevere and all that other happy horseshit. Hell I can find violent metaphors galore from many leftist politicians and their supporters.

Most here have never had one on one dealings with Trump. I doubt anyone but Bo. so I'll take his assessment and my brother in laws over some partisan internet keyboard hacks.
Partisan? Bo just got on Biden for saying something asinine, but of course when he found out it was Trump, Bo said he “misspoke”. I’m embarrassed for you and Bo. You look stupid trying to claim Bo didnt come off as an idiot, and that MAGAts weren’t incited to violence. Such low IQ cultists. Always excuses.

Partisan? Bo just got on Biden for saying something asinine, but of course when he found out it was Trump, Bo said he “misspoke”. I’m embarrassed for you and Bo. You look stupid trying to claim Bo didnt come off as an idiot, and that MAGAts weren’t incited to violence. Such low IQ cultists. Always excuses.
This 100%. Spot on.

Twisting yourself into a pretzel. Now let's hear you defend "let's have trial by combat".

To show how out of touch you are - just look at who responed to you
Funny how you continually call people cultists when all you do is spew the exact language and parrot talking points used by the far left. And yes, you pick out context that suits your narrative and refuse to look at it as a whole. Out of touch? Just look at who repsonds favorably to your emotional outbursts and that should give you a clue.

On topic it seems nickel may have a higher ceiling in mma than wrestling even which is a very scary prospect

What leads you to that conclusion? He's only fought cans so far.

I'm not saying he won't be good at MMA, but I'm curious how you're arriving at that take.

Reactions: edohawk and T8KUDWN
He is a Penn State fan. He will say whatever it takes to make Bo Nickal look and sound good.
Bet against him and see how that works out for you.

Come on man, you know he was a chain wrestler and brings that to the MMA.

It's a tough skill to do and he is good at it.

Reactions: el dub

It will be very telling for Bo to go against someone with good takedown defense. If his striking is on point he will be very successful. I'd expect Jon Jones type performances.

Reactions: el dub

How about you bet your life savings on him then with that confidence?

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Well I bet my entire draft kings account on him the last 2 fights.
Netted me about 20$ since he was -2000
I think bo has a long way to go. Fought noone. Im not confident he has a striking game and frankly he still looks anxious and spastic. No doubt he could be good but until we see him vs a high level guy, see how will he preforms after getting clocked and success in a round 4-5 after 3 rds of non stop pounding….jury out for me.

Reactions: horraybeer
I think bo has a long way to go. Fought noone. Im not confident he has a striking game and frankly he still looks anxious and spastic. No doubt he could be good but until we see him vs a high level guy, see how will he preforms after getting clocked and success in a round 4-5 after 3 rds of non stop pounding….jury out for me.
I don't see many 4-5 round fights. Bo's mat wrestling is second to none especially in MMA, but everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. We have no idea if Bo can take a real head shot if not a dozen. He hasn't been tested vs a top striker and probably won't for another year or so. Until then he will march up the rankings.

Reactions: MAGAman
I don't see many 4-5 round fights. Bo's mat wrestling is second to none especially in MMA, but everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. We have no idea if Bo can take a real head shot if not a dozen. He hasn't been tested vs a top striker and probably won't for another year or so. Until then he will march up the rankings.
For his sake , hopefully he takes a shot better than Askren.

Reactions: redghost1974
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT