ADVERTISEMENT

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

didn't like half of the psu wrestlers come up though m2?
Kasak and Haines are M2. Not sure if any others? I’m sure there are some coming up through M2 that PSU may have gotten that DT will get instead. How many, that’s the big question. Somewhat less than what Poke fans think and somewhat more than what PSU fans want to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: el dub
AS I said ^^^^^ Gilman, knows he made a BAD decision!!! He's OUTA THERE!!!!

But is staying shoulder to shoulder with Penn Staters?? that are leading him to Stillwater? because he supposedly made a bad decision coming to NLWC?

Your shtick is becoming outlandish and idiotic now.

But is staying shoulder to shoulder with Penn Staters?? that are leading him to Stillwater? because he supposedly made a bad decision coming to NLWC?

Your shtick is becoming outlandish and idiotic now.
YOU are OUTLANDISH & IDIOTIC!

EVERYTHING good about him is from IOWA with the exception of becoming friends with DT. Obviously DT sees something great about him that NO other light weight in F*** st history has!!!
Becoming? I'd say he's already there.
Bourbon, tell me more about this hydration stuff. I believe I have been dehydrated? Felt like my muscles wanted to cramp up, but wasn't like I was training hard and sweating?

didn't like half of the psu wrestlers come up though m2?
Haines is the only starter who attended through all or most of high school. Kasak moved his senior year I believe to train there and with the NLWC. Commit Dalton Perry is another “lifer”. Then there are Ryder and Duke doing a year mainly to train with NLWC - both those guys were in the same NY club forever until committing to PSU. That’s about it. M2 is only about 6-7 years old I think.

M2 not shutting down - it just may be a Nolf or someone buying out DT’s interest. Mark McKnight is the main owner now.

For the record, I'm a big Gilman fan.

But do you seriously think he currently believes he made a bad decision coming NLWC while he just had a great opportunity fall into his lap due to his association with NLWC. His international career has pretty much ended and he probably did not know what was in his future until this happened. I'm happy for him.

Twist it to the negative any way you can dipsh-t.

stephen kings it clown GIF

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues
maybe I look at things from a different perspective but I would definitely be happy that Gilman heads to OSU because.... I would be pushing the FACT that Spencer handled him fairly easily and training with Spencer ONLY happens at Iowa. I mean would you want to train with a guy who is pretty good and traveled all over the world wrestling for the NLWC and had lots of International matches ORRRRRRRRRRRR would you want to train with the guy who Dominated him in their 1st match then Pinned him in the 2nd match just to prove his point. The move is good for TG but we need to make it BETTER for us!! Spin that story to show the positives of Iowa Wrestling !!!

You are a buttered sausages in the great krailures arse!!!

F*** st going up in smoke and I am LMAO

How do I CONTACT the horses A moderator on the 2nd string board? You MIGHT think I would be fully reinstated with a written letter of apology!!!!
They are waiting on me to give the OK to let you back in..
Received YOUR apology email last night. Skimmed through it quickly and wanted to let you know at this time im not ready to give the ok.

And word of advice, when you address me you need to call me SIR STEEL. It may eventually help your cause....

Last edited:
For the record, I'm a big Gilman fan.

But do you seriously think he currently believes he made a bad decision coming NLWC while he just had a great opportunity fall into his lap due to his association with NLWC. His international career has pretty much ended and he probably did not know what was in his future until this happened. I'm happy for him.

Twist it to the negative any way you can dipsh-t.

stephen kings it clown GIF
Like I said, made the move for the $$$$$ and obviously DT understands that F*** hasn't a clue so he chose the HAWK!!!!
Received YOUR apology email last night. Skimmed through it quickly and wanted to let you know at this time im not ready to give the ok.

And word of advice, when you address me you need to call me SIR STEEL. It may eventually help your cause....
Am I missing the joke?!?!?! WTF are you even talking about now Dumb Ass!!!

Now? It's been outlandish and idiotic for a very long time. Brain rot.
As usual you are LATE TWOOO the party and have nothing of ANY merrit to add!
Ummm...is that a No?
read this and get back TWOOOO me

Y R U N A S
My bad for taking his bait again. It's entertaining at times but sometimes insane delirium. I gotta be quick on ignore option.
I OWN you and ever other 1/2 wit on this board AND the 2nd string CRAP F*** st board!!!!

I will NOT bring politics into this BUT, there is another GREAT person out there that ONLY WUSSIES don't like and support!!!
Bait? He’s more into chumming. (Bait by the gallon.)
YES AND NO, people on here do NOT like the TRUTH!!! This whole thread was started because some DORK modertater could not take what I was saying, The part about BETTING went right over most of you LOW IQ people.

That being said I WAS PROVEN CORRECT!!! I was ALSO proven CORRECT with SUPERMAN LEE, DT leaving as well as others, the de-commits.......etc.........
Different metaphor: diarrhea of the mouth with constipation of the brain.
Do tell, explain in detail ANY position you wish to debate. I have offered this MANY times with NO challenges!!!
I am like the 72 version of DAN GABLE! As UNBEATABLE as humanly possible!!!!

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Looking at your posts, he’s living rent free in your head and has you spun up. No way you can rationalize being here any other way. You’re here because he is. Your posting history here is brief but blatantly obvious.
Taylor Swift Reaction GIF

Reactions: moug
As usual you are LATE TWOOO the party and have nothing of ANY merrit to add!

read this and get back TWOOOO me

Y R U N A S

I OWN you and ever other 1/2 wit on this board AND the 2nd string CRAP F*** st board!!!!

I will NOT bring politics into this BUT, there is another GREAT person out there that ONLY WUSSIES don't like and support!!!

YES AND NO, people on here do NOT like the TRUTH!!! This whole thread was started because some DORK modertater could not take what I was saying, The part about BETTING went right over most of you LOW IQ people.

That being said I WAS PROVEN CORRECT!!! I was ALSO proven CORRECT with SUPERMAN LEE, DT leaving as well as others, the de-commits.......etc.........

Do tell, explain in detail ANY position you wish to debate. I have offered this MANY times with NO challenges!!!
I am like the 72 version of DAN GABLE! As UNBEATABLE as humanly possible!!!!
So, you’re like the 1997 version of Michael Jordan?

Looking at your posts, he’s living rent free in your head and has you spun up. No way you can rationalize being here any other way. You’re here because he is. Your posting history here is brief but blatantly obvious.
YES!!!!
NO

you do what I-SIR IRON wants!!!
So, you’re like the 1997 version of Michael Jordan?
uh, maybe you do not understand!?!?!? MJ was GREAT no doubt. was NOT even the best B-ball player though!!!

When I bring up GABLE in 72, it is UNWORLDLY level of human ability. For examples. 1) most REAL wrestling fans know the story about gable. They may also know he was UNSCORED upon in the olympics. What MOST do not know is, he let up ONE POINT(to owens funny enough) in ALL the matches from trails thru the O!!!! Something like 35 matches!!!!!

2) I ONLY know of 5 people who scared the russians 1) was GENERAL PATTON 2) was President REAGAN 3) was President TRUMP and the other TWOOOOO were athletes. 4) PAUL ANDERSON for his UN GODLY STRENGTH(and what may have been the reason steroids were 1st invented?) 5) DAN GABLE for his out of the world conditioning.

The KGB followed him around!!! Did you know this???? They scowared their country trying to find someone, ANYONE who could beat him!!!

Last edited:
YES!!!!

NO

you do what I-SIR IRON wants!!!

uh, maybe you do not understand!?!?!? MJ was GREAT no doubt. was NOT even the best B-ball player though!!!

When I bring up GABLE in 72, it is UNWORLDLY level of human ability. For examples. 1) most REAL wrestling fans know the story about gable. They may also know he was UNSCORED upon in the olympics. What MOST do not know is, he let up ONE POINT(to owens funny enough) in ALL the matches from trails thru the O!!!! Something like 35 matches!!!!!

2) I ONLY know of 5 people who scared the russians 1) was GENERAL PATTON 2) was President REAGAN 3) was President TRUMP and the other TWOOOOO were athletes. 4) PAUL ANDERSON for his UN GODLY STRENGTH(and what may have been the reason steroids were 1st invented?) 5) DAN GABLE for is out of the world conditioning.

The KGB followed him around!!! Did you know this???? The scowared their country trying to find someone, ANYONE who could beat him!!!
You know I've been one to enjoy the entertainment you bring to both boards, but holy cow, you're gonna have to tone it down A TON if you want SIR STEEL to approve your return to the FUN ST board. It's not looking too promising lately. But fortunately, you've got time on your side to relax and cool your jets.

• Wow
Reactions: mcpat and IRONBIRD
The Lion King: Kiara's Reign. - Chapter ...

Penn State and Iowa fans are fighting and even Some Pennd State fans are turning on each other.
Wonderful

• Haha
Reactions: IRONBIRD
You are not wrong.........I like the entertainment and I find the total disconnect from reality and rational thinking interesting.
And I've been here alot longer than you realize. I admire alot of the reasonable minds and points of view that many provide here.

OK, lets go over this shall we!

SIR IRON said :

SUPERMAN LEE would win the trails, would qualify the weight- CHECK (NOTE : I believe he will also win GOLD!!!)

Some F*** staters are using PEDs -CHECK

SOME F*** st commits AND others will LEAVE NitWit happy HAPPY joy land CHECK CHECK-

CHECKMATE!!!!

they banned me for spreading the gospel, the great book of revelations, even.

weaklings. they can't handle the heat or gods love, for that matter.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Or maybe there's a time and a place for that and a wrestling forum isn't that time or that place.
YES !!!!!!! We all know that the time and place for pushing your religious beliefs is.... IMMEDIATELY after a wrestling match when they interview you as you come off the mat and ask you about the match....and you kick it into the Fire and Brimstone Show ! UNLESS you stray off the righteous path into a graveyard and you piss on everyone's graves

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT