ADVERTISEMENT

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

What bet you tard?
You are TWOOO stupid and don't ave any $$$$$ anyway GET LOST LOSER!!!
That’s some streak of narcissism you caught there, bruh.
NAH just FACT wanna bet?
Someone should organize a debate between Ironbird and Jimmy Cinnabon from the Intermat forums with Pat Mineo moderating. Pay per view on FLO with 83% of the proceeds going to the Hawkeye slush fund.
I am 100% IN!!!
Looks like we’ve found the owner of turds #2 account
uh NO!!!
Just proves we all love to see a good train wreck
just proves you want to learn from the mASTER!!!
"Maybe because me and THE GREAT DJT have similar SUPER brains and we are ALSO AMERICANS unlike you!!!" - Yes, Id 100% agree... you and Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser certainly have the same brains. Look at the incessant, rambling, illogical and incoherent posts. Then look at Ironturd's. Double dementia Im afraid. Or maybe just double ignorance.
The GREAT DJT and I have hurt your lil wussie anti-American feelings GOOD!!!!
I get it. But its just not an appropriate knock anymore and ends up hurting bystanders feelings worse than the intended target.
You can not even stand up to this MORON!!!! Pathetic!!!!
Oh for gods sake. I’m not apologizing.
I said GET LOST LOSER!!!

once again, this board is SHUT DOWN for the night. Feel free to re-read and LEARN something from the MASTER!

NO posting- THIS MEANS YOU!!!!

I’m with you, I hate baseball anymore. The owners in those in charge such as coaches, trainers, etc. all knew these guys were using in the early 90s through the early 2000s. If you recall, we lost the end of the season of 1994 due to players strike.

The owner, TV stations, and sports casters did not mind all those people coming back to the game and all the excitement generated by these monsters, hitting moonshots and challenging home run records.

Long story short, a whole lot of people are full of shit in regards to this issue.

Ming Technically Economy I don’t see any indication that these Penn State wrestlers are using because the look that they have is a lot different than the powerlifters of their age who use. They look like the drug free lifters and high school wrestlers I knew back in the day.
I'll be the first to say it (again, cuz others have said it quite often), all the steroid talk is just blabber....pure nonsense at it's finest thrown out there when some people can't identify another reason why we're getting our asses kicked by PSU. The reality is that whether we want to admit it or not, Iowa is not as well prepped for a run in March as PSU, and one doesn't have too look far to see it. We make little stupid errors like having Spencer Lee take down to start the second in the quarters when he's up by 8 and riding and turning at will. Taking bottom forced the match to go 7 mins and burned Lee out, and he just wasn't the same in the semis. And we do this kind of crap too often...we take down or make a dumb decision to show that we're Iowa tough instead of selecting the other CoA and showing that we're Iowa smart. Also, we just don't seem to prep for our opponents as well as PSU. I won't mention names but we don't have too look far. Matches that we win at B10s don't have the same results at NCAAs. Yes our recruiting has been down a bit and we need to fix that as well, but we also need to prep our guys better for the run in March...and a good way to start that process is by showing some fricking offense December-February. Anyhow, off my box.

You might consider spending a few hours at a group home getting to know some of the cognitively challenged individuals. I would be surprised if most of them didn’t have a shit ton more class than you.
Thanks I have. I’m going to make it my goal to find anything on this stupid site that offends me and make sure I let people know how little class I have. I have a mentally handicapped friend who is very close to me. So kick rocks.

I'll be the first to say it (again, cuz others have said it quite often), all the steroid talk is just blabber....pure nonsense at it's finest thrown out there when some people can't identify another reason why we're getting our asses kicked by PSU. The reality is that whether we want to admit it or not, Iowa is not as well prepped for a run in March as PSU, and one doesn't have too look far to see it. We make little stupid errors like having Spencer Lee take down to start the second in the quarters when he's up by 8 and riding and turning at will. Taking bottom forced the match to go 7 mins and burned Lee out, and he just wasn't the same in the semis. And we do this kind of crap too often...we take down or make a dumb decision to show that we're Iowa tough instead of selecting the other CoA and showing that we're Iowa smart. Also, we just don't seem to prep for our opponents as well as PSU. I won't mention names but we don't have too look far. Matches that we win at B10s don't have the same results at NCAAs. Yes our recruiting has been down a bit and we need to fix that as well, but we also need to prep our guys better for the run in March...and a good way to start that process is by showing some fricking offense December-February. Anyhow, off my box.

Shh......the big thing around here is that Cael can't coach. You bringing up the facts about how many matches have turned around from Big 10's to National's makes that point hard to defend.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
You’re not the boss retard.
You are an idiot!
Agree somewhat, will dig in deeper later!
Shh......the big thing around here is that Cael can't coach. You bringing up the facts about how many matches have turned around from Big 10's to National's makes that point hard to defend.
NOT entirely correct! What happened to davis this year? Krailure kicked Bubba to the curb he pinned one of there all time best! The 133 who portaled in has gone backward. Might actually be cases of many under performing during the season.

I would ask what lower ranked recruit has "turned it around?"

You are an idiot!

Agree somewhat, will dig in deeper later!

NOT entirely correct! What happened to davis this year? Krailure kicked Bubba to the curb he pinned one of there all time best! The 133 who portaled in has gone backward. Might actually be cases of many under performing during the season.

I would ask what lower ranked recruit has "turned it around?"

Davis won a Big Ten title as a True Freshman and he was not a top-tier recruit. Before you talk about his not placing at nationals, please remember that you have used the importance of the Big Ten, and what a great accomplishment it is to win it in many of your arguments for Iowa wrestlers, Marinelli in particular.

Davis won a Big Ten title as a True Freshman and he was not a top-tier recruit. Before you talk about his not placing at nationals, please remember that you have used the importance of the Big Ten, and what a great accomplishment it is to win it in many of your arguments for Iowa wrestlers, Marinelli in particular.

Quit giving the idiot the attention he doesn't deserve. Why ban him from PSU board if you're all just going to come here and go back and forth for pages about his trolling of PSU?

The cesspool had significantly less cess in it when BIRDBRAIN was spending all his time on the PSU board.

Quit giving the idiot the attention he doesn't deserve. Why ban him from PSU board if you're all just going to come here and go back and forth for pages about his trolling of PSU?

The cesspool had significantly less cess in it when BIRDBRAIN was spending all his time on the PSU board.
giphy.gif

No, I truly believe he's an Iowa Hawkeye fan. But he just looks the part of a moron in the way he posts and the things he says. All caps, italicizing everything, overuse of bold, underlining, it gets real old. He just doesn't have the emotional intelligence to go along with his passion.

Hint: if you give him his own thread, and argue with him in it daily, he’ll stick to just that one thread.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyt9
I used to refer to zain as Roiderford and Cassar as Roidhead

I also think that Cael himself took a little special juice leading up to the 04 olympics

• Haha
Reactions: Vic Vaselino
How do you take this 100% the wrong way and twist it even more!?!?!?!? Point was, Davis and several others did worse and everyone wants to point to those who did better only!!!!

LOSER, no one likes you, not even you mom, go back in the basement!
Point taken.
LOL, and this^^^^ is just what I talk about when I talk about COWARDS!!! Let another yellow belly, tell you what to do!?!?!?!? UNREAL!!!!
NOPE, you ALL call me SIR!!!!
No, I truly believe he's an Iowa Hawkeye fan. But he just looks the part of a moron in the way he posts and the things he says. All caps, italicizing everything, overuse of bold, underlining, it gets real old. He just doesn't have the emotional intelligence to go along with his passion.
LOSER, you are the POSTER BOY for CONDOMS!!!
Not sure but he’s definitely trolling everyone. He screws up and breaks character every now and then. Both sides take what he posts far too seriously. Some of the nicknames he pulls out are hilarious. Fly free Ironbird!
TY
Hint: if you give him his own thread, and argue with him in it daily, he’ll stick to just that one thread.
UH, it was my idea on your POS 2nd string board just to show I came in peace. As I CLEARLY stated, you ALL would go in PIECES!!! I OWN you all with 1/2 my brain tied behind my back just to make it a lil interesting!!!
I used to refer to zain as Roiderford and Cassar as Roidhead

I also think that Cael himself took a little special juice leading up to the 04 olympics
Yep, the great Krailure most likely used HGH. If you look at his ugly head, you will see his jaw bone grew significantly! This is a sign of HGH use. He did need to get much strong to win at the highest level.

For those of you that have seen the American Pie series Ironbird reminds me so much of Stiffler it’s crazy. He’s cocky, arrogant and actually pretty funny but when the shit goes bad he will be there to support the Hawks and back us fans to the end. So yea he’s kinda different at times or maybe a dick but he is our crazy fan and I am behind him 100% because I know he would do the same for me.

For those of you that have seen the American Pie series Ironbird reminds me so much of Stiffler it’s crazy. He’s cocky, arrogant and actually pretty funny but when the shit goes bad he will be there to support the Hawks and back us fans to the end. So yea he’s kinda different at times or maybe a dick but he is our crazy fan and I am behind him 100% because I know he would do the same for me.
More like Blutarsky from Animal House, except for the fact Blutarsky is likeable.

You might consider spending a few hours at a group home getting to know some of the cognitively challenged individuals. I would be surprised if most of them didn’t have a shit ton more class than you.
I may get back lash for this but it's true. Have you ever said to a retarded person "don't be a retard", most laugh about it. As they should. It is what it is, yes most are truly wonderful people that will brighten your day with their positivity and kindness. If someone is being blaitenly rude or mean there is no room for that. What they really want is to fit in as well as everybody else they do not want special treatment. What does them dirty is the people that think they are protecting them, yes they may need some special care but they do not want your pity! Say the word as much as you want make it normal. After all what is the difference between retard, stupid, idiot, dumb and all other names like such, I mean really aren't we all!

Perhaps a statue of Ironbird next to Gable's? Maybe with a couple !!'s carved on it that look like TWOO when Hawk fans walk by but double birds when PSU fans walk by?? Also have the statue standing in a cesspool instead of a wishing well. Tom missed a real oportunity here, along with the windows.

I certainly don’t see cocky or arrogant. And the funny parts are always unintentional. He is fully detached from reality, and the kind of fan who doesn’t just pull for the Hawks, he has to demonize all opponents and make absurd excuses when we lose. Worse, he makes Iowa look bad when interacting with others.

This is not what I consider to be a good fan.

Old IRON BIRD may not be your cup of tea but he is in fact very PRO HAWKEYE based and that's fine. I would rather listen to his comments..(.crazy as the uncle that lives in a room above my grandmother's front porch) than read all of the constant PSU trolls in here. I understand some of you want to talk wrestling and some are very smart about it....but the majority are sadly just trolls who come here to antagonize the Hawk fans or spew some of their stupidity and see who jumps in to argue with them. There are a couple PS guys that just wanna come here and blow the almighty Cael's victory horn... or whatever they call it... but in all sincerity... just stop and troll elsewhere...If Iowa really isn't the threat to PState then why even bother here ?? go on to the OSU or perhaps the Michigan board...i am sure they are interested in how you know Cael's frozen food delivery guy and that makes you a world class expert on all wrestling...go forth elsewhere and spread the Moran word...sort of like a mission...ask Cael he can guide you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT