ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Nickal fights tonight.

If Bo really learns to strike, he will be a contender one day. Few will match his grappling ability. He also appeared cool, calm and collected from the opening bell.
We will see how cool, calm and collected he is when he gets kicked in the side of the head or dropped from a punch and has a guy raining down punches and elbows.

Reactions: DirkTang1
We will see how cool, calm and collected he is when he gets kicked in the side of the head or dropped from a punch and has a guy raining down punches and elbows.
Yes. However, this was only his second pro fight.

They will probably bring him along slowly and let him develop for a number of years before feeding him to the wolves.

Time will tell.....As the competition rises the knees will be flying for that straight double... AKA Ben AsKren....
Maybe, and maybe not. I mean, it took Askren 20 fights before he lost. Usman and Covington, who are wrestlers, had no problem beating Jorge Masvidal. Jorge Masvidal is also one of Bo Nickal’s friends and primary training partner so I would imagine he is training to defend those flying knees. That said, I love a good flying knee- the most exciting finish in MMA.

Reactions: el dub
PF3 apparently made weight and will be fighting in Bellator event in Sioux Falls tonight. He’s fighting on the undercard. That portion of the event will be streamed online for free.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
PF3 apparently made weight and will be fighting in Bellator event in Sioux Falls tonight. He’s fighting on the undercard. That portion of the event will be streamed online for free.
I had just looked at the weigh-in results and thought to myself holy sh*t he actually showed up and made weight. lol
I have a feeling MMA is something he will do well at.

His ears get basic cable.
6pvxw0.jpg

Ok Im old, what's this slash across the abdomen after winning these guys are doing?. Seen it quite a few times.
A politically correct form of the throat slash?

Reactions: Gusaford
I think just showing USA like they would a letter on wheel of fortune
Ok, I'm used to them grabbing the front of their singlet and puffing it out, patting the USA emblem. .When did they move away from that? The gesture looks nothing like that. Slashing across their abdomen must be a new variant.
Wheel of Fortune analogy is a stretch. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomhawk52
Ok, I'm used to them grabbing the front of their singlet and puffing it out, patting the USA emblem. .When did they move away from that? The gesture looks nothing like that. Slashing across their abdomen must be a new variant.
Wheel of Fortune analogy is a stretch. Lol
Haha it’s all I had

Reactions: Sett1997
Bo Nickal won his fight in 52 secs tonight, received a UFC contract, is being put in the UFC 4 video game and called out Khamzat Chimaev

As much of a d bag that I think the kid is, he’s impressed the hell out of me so far. Has some definite power in his punches, his transition from submission attempts looked great, and he can obviously wrestle! Only thing yet to see so far is if he can take a punch. I hope he can’t and gets Ben Askrened, but I’m guessing he won’t go that easy.

As much of a d bag that I think the kid is, he’s impressed the hell out of me so far. Has some definite power in his punches, his transition from submission attempts looked great, and he can obviously wrestle! Only thing yet to see so far is if he can take a punch. I hope he can’t and gets Ben Askrened, but I’m guessing he won’t go that easy.
I cheer for wrestlers in MMA / UFC matches because I love wrestling and I think it is great for the sport of wrestling when wrestlers have success in MMA. I understand why non-PSU wrestling fans do not like Bo given his unapologetic hyping of the PSU wrestling program. However, his cockiness and sh-t talking is common in the UFC and is a recipe for financial success. Bo will go as far as his chin allows him and, if he is successful, the announcers will discuss his wrestling background before each fight which, IMO, is great for our sport.

Last edited:
Reactions: PD4thespawn
Again, Askren was 19-0 when he took that full-sprint flying knee that would have dropped anyone under 205 pounds. I’m sure he had been taken plenty of punches before. I know people hate Askren but let’s not pretend that was the only MMA fight of his career.

Again, Askren was 19-0 when he took that full-sprint flying knee that would have dropped anyone under 205 pounds. I’m sure he had been taken plenty of punches before. I know people hate Askren but let’s not pretend that was the only MMA fight of his career.
Askren was a wrestler. Full stop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT